IBPS Clerk 2019 Official Notification, Application Form and Exam Dates
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts a Common Written Exam or CWE every year for filling clerical cadre posts in multiple banks all over the country. IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification has been released and can didates can apply for the same by October 03, 2019. IBPS Clerk Eam is a two tier entrance test – Prelims and Mains. Check IBPS Clerk 2019 Official Notification
January 17:- IBPS has released 2019 calendar on the official website.
- IBPS Clerk prelims score card are now available on the official website. To download score card click Here
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims will be held from December 7 till December 15, 2019.
- IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 will be available from September 12, 2019 till October 03, 2019 (tentative).
- Candidates who fulfill IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria can apply by filling the application form.
- IBPS Clerk 2019 is being conducted for 7884 vacancies in 19 participating Public Sector Banks. Check IBPS Clerk Participating Banks
- Candidates can download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 for Prelims from official website in the month of November 2019.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims consists of 100 questions. It is an online test of 100 marks. Check IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
- Candidates qualifying in Stage I (Prelims) would be shortlisted for Stage II (Mains).
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains is scheduled to be conducted on January 21, 2018.
- It consists of 200 questions and the duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes.
- IBPS Clerk Result 2019 for Prelims will be declared tentatively in the month of December 2019.
- Cut off marks will be decided based on the total number of applicants.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Highlights
|Name of Exam||IBPS Clerk CWE VII|
|Conducting Authority||IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Type||National Level|
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2019
Candidates interested in appearing for IBPS Clerk 2019 must know about all the important exam dates so that they can apply for the examination on time. The important exam dates of IBPS Clerk are given in the table below:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||September 12 – October 03, 2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||September 12 – October 03, 2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||November 13 – 18, 2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||December 02, 03, 09 & 10, 2019|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||January 21, 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2019
Following IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria should be fulfilled by candidate to appear for IBPS 2019.
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level.
- Candidate should possess the certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations or candidate should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Candidates should know how to read, write and speak the Official Language of the State or Union Territory for the vacancy candidate wants to apply.
- Candidate must be 20 Years to 28 Years.
- Candidate should be born after 02.08.1989 and before 01.08.1997.
- Relaxation will be provided to the reserved category students as per norms of Government of India.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019
- Visit the official Website www.ibps.in for registration. For registration, candidate has to click on 'apply'.
- Fill the details in the page, insert the captcha and click the submit button.
- After registration, candidate's will be provided with the ID no. and password. Candidate has to sign in with the ID no. and password to get directed to the application form.
- Once candidate is taken to the application form he/she has to fill the form.
- Fill up the relevant details carefully in the application form like name, address, Aadhar card number, category and much more.
- Candidate has to upload the previously scanned copies of the photographs and signature.
- Candidate should have their relevant certificates like mark sheets, caste certificate, ID Proof.
- Candidates can use the registration number and password for the future edition in case any mistake happened.
- The fee has to be paid via Online mode only with the use of credit card, debit card, mobile banking etc.
- Candidates have to make payment of INR 600 who belongs to general category.
- The relaxation in fee payment will be given to the reserved category candidates they have to make payment of INR 100 only.
- After payment candidate should print the payment receipt for the proof.
- And the candidate should print the admit card which is mandatory for entering the examination well.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2019?
- Candidates have to enter basic details about themselves during IBPS Online Registration.
- Valid personal details and an active e-mail ID and mobile number must be provided as a provisional registration number and password is sent on the same.
- After completing IBPS online registration, candidates have to upload the requisite documents in prescribed format.
- After that candidates have to fill a detailed application form for IBPS Clerk with correct and complete information.
- A preview of the filled application form is also available to check the details entered in IBPS Clerk Application Form and correct them before the final submission.
- Fee remittance is to be carried out at the end of IBPS Clerk Application Process in online mode only.
- The steps followed at every stage of IBPS Clerk Application Process are mentioned below:
- Information mentioned in IBPS Clerk Online Application must be authentic, true and correct to avoid cancellation.
- Candidates need to upload jpeg format, recent colored image with white background and dimensions (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm), file size – 20kb to 50kb and 200 x 230 pixels.
- Similarly, for signatures, download scanned image (white sheet using Black ink pen of dimensions – 4.5cm x 3.5 cm, file size (10kb – 20kb) and pixels – 140x60).
IBPS Clerk Application Fee 2019
- Candidate has to remit the application fee for IBPS Clerk in the last step of IBPS Clerk online application.
- The Application fee for IBPS Clerk can be paid only through online mode i.e. payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/IMPS or Mobile Wallets/Cash Cards.
|SC/ST/PwD Category||INR 100|
|Unreserved Category||INR 600|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Candidates must note that IBPS Clerk Admit Card will be available for download on the official website of IBPS.
- No candidate will receive IBPS Clerk Admit Card via e-mail or post.
- IBPS publishes different call letters for pre-exam training, prelims and mains.
- IBPS Clerk Call Letter for pre-exam training will be avail on the official website from November 2019.
- Candidates can download the admit card for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 after the results of IBPS Clerk Prelims are out.
Candidate is required to follow the following steps to download IBPS Clerk Call Letter:
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
- Follow the link to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card
- Enter the provisional ID and password received during IBPS Clerk application process.
- Verify the details on IBPS Clerk Admit card and Print multiple copies.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be a different IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for the prelim exam and the mains exam.
- All the tests in both the exams are available bilingually (in English & Hindi) except for the English Language.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. One-fourth (or 0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty for wrong answers. There is no penalty for unanswered questions.
- The scores will be normalised to equate the difficulty level of the papers in different slots.
- You will be required to score a minimum overall cut off in both Prelims and Mains exams.
- Besides this, you will have to score minimum cut off scores in each of the sections in both examinations.
- However, only the score of the Main examination will be considered for Final Merit Listing.
- The final score will be scaled to a maximum of 100.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims
- Prelims is scheduled to be conducted on December 02, 03, 09 & 10, 2019.
- Prelim exam includes the English language, Numerical ability and reasoning ability.
- The question paper of preliminary exam consists of 100 question for 100 marks.
- Duration is given to the top the prelim is 60 minutes.
|Time Duration||1 Hours (60 Minutes)|
|Number of Questions||30 Questions||35 Questions||35 Questions||100 Questions|
|Marks||30 Marks||35 Marks||35 Marks||100 Marks|
|Medium||English||English & Hindi|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Main
- Candidates are shortlisted for Mains on the basis of their marks obtained in the Prelims.
- IBPS Clerk Main is scheduled to be conducted on January 21, 2018.
- Mains exam consists of English language, Numerical ability, Reasoning ability, General awareness and Computer awareness.
- The total number of questions the students should attempt in mains are 200 questions in 2 hours and 15 minutes.
|Section||English||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning||General Awareness||Computer Knowledge||Total|
|Time Limit||30 Minutes||30 Minutes||30 Minutes||25 Minutes||20 Minutes||2 Hours 15 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||40 Questions||40 Questions||40 Questions||40 Questions||40 Questions||200 Questions|
|Total Marks||40 Marks||50 Marks||50 Marks||40 Marks||20 Marks||200 Marks|
|Medium||English Language only||English & Hindi|
IBPS Clerk Exam Center 2019
- IBPSis the allocating authority which reserves the rights to allocate the preferred IBPS Clerk Exam Center.
- The allotted IBPS Clerk Exam Center will be indicated on IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
- Candidates have to indicate their choice of IBPS Clerk Exam Center during IBPS Clerk Application Process while filling the details in the Application Form.
- Candidates have to mention the choice of IBPS Clerk Exam center for both Preliminary and Main examination with the state code in which it is located.
- The list of IBPS Clerk Exam Center has centers in all parts of the country.
IBPS Clerk Result 2019
- IBPS Clerk Exam has two stages.
- One needs to clear the prelim exam to appear for the Main exam.
- The exact date for the declaration of the result will be intimidated on the IBPS official website.
- The cut off of the IBPS Clerk Exam will vary State wise.
- A candidate has to clear both the sections wise as well as the overall cut off as decided by IBPS for qualifying the IBPS Clerk Exam.
- The Prelim Result is published within 15 days after the completion of all the slots of IBPS prelim exam.
- The shortlisted candidates in the prelims will be eligible for the mains exams
- There is no interview for IBPS Clerk, so the score obtained in the IBPS Clerk Mains exam is the deciding factor for the final result.
The steps to download IBPS Clerk Result 2019 is given below:
- Visit the official website of IBPS and click on “Click here to View Your Online Preliminary Exam Result Status CWE Clerks VII”
- Enter the registration ID and Password obtained during IBPS Clerk Application Process or Roll number and Date of Birth given in IBPS Clerk Admit Card
- Verify and click on Submit.
- IBPS Clerk Scorecard will displayed which includes the maximum marks in each section, minimum cut off marks and scores obtained by candidate.
- Download and Print the same for further references.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Participating Banks
- The total number of vacancies for candidates appearing in IBPS Clerk is 17704.
- The number of vacancies vary according to IBPS Clerk Participating Banks and the state to which candidate belongs.
- Each participating organization offers different number of vacancies in different states.
- The table below gives the vacancies offered by the participating organization:
|Bank of Baroda||1159|
|Bank of India||418|
|Bank of Maharashtra||00|
|Central Bank of India||1259|
IBPS Clerk Cut off 2019
- The minimum marks in each section of the exam is considered as IBPS Clerk Cut off.
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum marks mentioned in IBPS Clerk Cut off to qualify for the other step of the Recruitment of IBPS Clerk .
- The table below gives IBPS Clerk 2019 Cut off for both prelims and main examination for each category:
|Category||Prelims Cut off||Main Cut off|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College