The online window to apply for IBPS Clerk 2017 is available now. Candidates can last fill IBPS Clerk Application Form till October 03, 2017. The minimum eligibility for IBPS Clerk is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Application Form for IBPS Clerk can only be filled online at its official website i.e. ibps.in.
- Candidates are advised to complete IBPS Clerk Registration within the prescribed time slot.
- The process of applying for IBPS Clerk consists of 3 main steps namely Registration, Filling Application Form and Payment of Fees.
- At the time of registration, candidates have to select a IBPS Clerk Exam Center as per their preference.
- The application fee is INR 600 for general category and INR 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM.
- It is also advised to save User ID and Password for future correspondence.
- Upon successful registration, candidate can download IBPS Clerk Admit Card in the month of November 2017.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Registration Highlights
|IBPS Clerk 2017 Registration Window||September 12 – October 10, 2017|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Eligibility to fill IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form||Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % marks|
|Documents Required at the time of form-filling||Scanned recent photograph and signature|
|IBPS Clerk Application Fee||General Category – INR 600 Reserved Category – INR 100|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Registration Dates
The registration window for IBPS Clerk will open from September 12, 2017. IBPS published IBPS Clerk Official Notification. All-important registration dates are tabulated below-
|Start Date of Online Registration||September 12, 2017|
|Close Date of Online Registration||October 3, 2017|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||November 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||November 13, 2017 – November 18, 2017|
|Download of call letters for Prelims||November 2017|
|Prelims Exam||December 2, 3, 9 &10, 2017|
|Prelims Exam Result||December 2017|
|Download Call Letter for Mains||January 2018|
|Mains Exam||January 21, 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
How to Register for IBPS Clerk 2017?
- Before a candidate begins to fill IBPS Clerk Application Form filling commences, he has to register himself at the official website of IBPS.
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Registration window has become functional from September 12, 2017. The last date to register is October 03, 2017.
- All eligible candidates can visit IBPS Official Website i.e. ibps.in to begin the registration process.
Pre-Requisites for IBPS Clerk Registration
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile phone number
- Marksheets of class X, XII, graduation and/or other equivalent exams.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of category certificate (if any)
- Bank details (credit card, debit card or net banking) for payment of Application fees
Steps to Register for IBPS Clerk
- Visit the official website of IBPS Clerk 2017.
- Click on the link of 'Application form of IBPS Clerk 2017’
- Click on “New User Register” and Sign in.
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Registration Form appears on the screen.
- Fill all the details asked in IBPS Clerk 2017 Registration form
- Click on Submit.
- Candidates will receive Login Details such as a provisional registration number and a system generated password on the registered Email ID, after the successful submission of the IBPS Clerk 2017 Registration Form.
- Log in using this registration number and password for uploading photograph and signature and completing the remaining steps in the process.
- Select the State you want to apply for and submit it.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card or via net banking only.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application
How to Fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017?
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates should click on link IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017.
- Candidates will be redirected to the registration page. In this the need to choose Click here for New Registrations.
- They should read all the details before applying for the examination. After this they have to click on proceed button.
- Candidates will have to register their name, mobile no, email ID, security code etc.
- After registration candidates, should proceed to uploading the photograph and signature.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Photograph and signature should be uploaded by candidate in the prescribed manner.
- There will be two separated links for photograph and signature. Candidates have to click on the respective link.
- Select the file and upload it
- Click on upload button.
- Size of photograph should be 20kb to 50 kb.
- Size of signature should be 10kb to 20kb.
Step 3: Entering details like Personal, Center Choice, and Academic
- Candidates will have to fill their personal details, category, education, and state details etc.
- Preferences of banks should be fill by candidates
Step 4: Preview of Online Application
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details very carefully.
- No change is permitted after clicking on final submit button.
- Online correction in the application form will be available for three times only.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Fee
- Application fee and payments should be done by Online and Offline too.
- Payment can be made by using Master/Visa debit card or credit cards through internet Banking.
- All the charges are listed in the Indian rupees.
- After successfully submitting the application fee students have to take a print out of application form.
|General and OBC||INR 600|
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex–Servicemen candidates)||INR 100|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Participating Banks and Vacancies
The total number of vacancies tentatively for IBPS Clerk 2017 is 7883 across 19 Banks in India.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College