IBPS PO 2018: Check Exam Dates, Application Form and admit Card
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a national-level entrance exam for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainees in public sector banks in India. Nearly 20 lakh candidates compete each year for approximately 3562 vacant seats. Any eligible candidate is required to register themselves for the Common Recruitment Process. The registration for the same has been started from August 14, 2018 on online mode. Check IBPS PO hand written declaration specifications in detail
|IBPS Eligibility||IBPS PO Application Form||IBPS PO Admit Card|
IBPS PO 2018 exam is conducted in 3 stages: Prelims, Mains and Interview. This year the exam will be conducted on October 13 to October 14, 2018 and October 20 to October 21, 2018 by the Institute of Personnel Banking Selection on its official website. Candidates are shortlisted based on their merit scores following which they secure placements in the participating banks
IBPS PO 2018 Highlights
|IBPS PO Full Form||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- Probationary Officers Exam|
|Conducting Authority||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|IBPS PO 2018 Prelims Dates||October 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2018|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Date||November 18, 2018|
|Posts Offered||Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)|
|Number of seats offered||3562|
|Allowances & Benefits||DA, HRA, CCA, Special allowance, etc.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Stages in IBPS PO||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|IBPS PO Salary||INR 37,360 – INR 38,700 (in hand salary)|
|IBPS PO Help Desk||1800 222 366/ 1800 103 4566|
Important Dates for IBPS PO Exam, Application Process & Results
The official notification for IBPS PO 2018 has been released. However, a schedule regarding the same has been tabulated below for the reference of candidates.
|Release of IBPS PO 2018 Application Form||August 14, 2018|
|Last Date to fill IBPS PO 2018 Application Form||September 04, 2018|
|Issue of IBPS PO Pre-Exam Admit Card||September 2018|
|Pre-Exam Training Date||October 01 to 07, 2018|
|Issue of IBPS PO Admit Card 2018 for Prelims||September 27 to October 14 2018|
|Date of IBPS PO 2018 CWE VIII (Prelims)||October 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2018|
|IBPS PO Result of Preliminary CWE VIII||October/November 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Mains CWE||November 2018|
|Date of IBPS PO CWE VIII (Mains)||November 18, 2018|
|IBPS PO Result 2018 will be announced in||December 2018|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letters will be released in||January 2019|
|IBPS PO Interview Date||January/ February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment Date||April 2019|
IBPS PO 2018-19 Vacancies
Every year, more than 20 lac aspirants appear for IBPS PO exam. The total number of vacancies in the IBPS PO participating banks is expected to remain the same as per last year, i.e. 3562. Any further changes will be notified.
- Vacancies will vary according to the participating organisation and the category of candidate.
- Canara Bank holds the maximum vacancies for recruitment, i.e. 1350 which is followed by Andhra Bank comprising 625 vacancies and 530 vacancies by UCO Bank.
- Corporation Bank has no vacancies reserved for OBC category.
Tabulated below are the vacancies offered for each category:
|Bank Name||SC||ST||OBC||Gen||Total||Out of Which PWD|
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200||2||2||2||2|
|Bank of Maharashtra||15||7||27||51||100||0||3||1||0|
|Central Bank of India||15||8||28||49||100||1||1||1||1|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab and Sindh Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Union Bank of India||83||34||78||127||322||14||3||13||11|
|United Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Age Limit & Educational Qualification required for the exam
Candidates must fulfil the IBPS PO Eligibility 2018 Criteria before filling the Application Form. The following guidelines must be followed to the hilt in order to ensure their eligibility for the exam.
- Indian Nationals and even citizens of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who have settled in India are eligible to apply.
- Migrated candidates from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of settling in India.
- Candidates must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Possession of Mark sheet/Degree Certificate indicating the marks obtained in the degree program entered in IBPS PO Application Form
- Candidates pursuing the final year of their degree program can also apply for IBPS PO 2018.
- The minimum age required to apply for IBPS PO 2018 is 20 years, whereas the upper age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation of age limit as per the category of candidate is stated below.
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|Other Backward Classes- Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||03 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs), Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have worked for not less than 5 years in military and have left on conclusion of project||05 years|
|The original habitants of Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period ranging from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989||05 years|
|The people affected in the 1984 riots||05 years|
How to Apply: 5 Easy Steps
Registration for IBPS PO 2018 exam shall take place from August 2018 till September 2018. Application form will be made available at the official website of IBPS. Follow these steps to fill the IBPS PO Application Form.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of IBPS, i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on the tab ‘CWE PO/MT VIII’
- Follow the link ‘New Registration’ and fill in all the required details
- Enter the security code and click on ‘Save and Next’
- A provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen and sent via SMS and E-mail to the candidate.
Step 2: Upload Required Documents
- Use provisional ID and Password to log in again.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications.
Step 3: Fill personal details
- Enter your basic information such as category code, nationality, IBPS PO Exam Center choice, name, academic details etc.
- Click on ‘I agree’ in the declaration to assure that the information entered is true.
- Preview complete application form before finally clicking on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 4: Fee Payment
Application Fee differs as per the candidates’ category and is given below:
- For SC/ST/PwD category - INR 100
- For other categories - INR 600
- Payment of IBPS PO Application fee can be done only in the online mode which includes payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Step 5: Confirmation
- An additional page of IBPS PO Online Application will open after successful fee payment.
- Enter the requisite details to generate the e-receipt.
- Print the e-receipt displayed on the screen for future use.
IBPS PO 2018 Pre-Exam Training
It is a special training process organized by the Nodal Banks/ IBPS PO Participating Banks before the exam for candidates from SC/ST/Religious Minority Communities. The IBPS PO Pre-exam training is free of cost, where candidates are introduced to the exam pattern and are given helpful tips & tricks by experts and institutes.
This training also makes the candidates aware of the IBPS PO recruitment process, thereby acting as a playing field to students from weaker sections. The training is usually conducted for 5 days and the option to avail it is available while filling the application form fpr IBPS PO .
Download Admit card @ www.ibps.in
IBPS PO 2018 Admit Card will be available only in the online mode and can be downloaded from the official website. Separate hall tickets will be issued for Pre-exam training, Prelims and Mains. To download IBPS PO Admit Card, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of IBPS, i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on the link to ‘download IBPS PO Admit Card 2018’
- Enter the provisional ID and Password received during the IBPS PO Application Process
- Verify the details on IBPS PO 2018 Admit Card
- Print multiple copies and save for future use
Allocation of Exam Centers
IBPS reserves the sole authority to allocate IBPS PO Exam Center to all the candidates. Candidates can find their allotted center on the IBPS PO Admit Card. The exam center allotment is done on the basis of preferences filled in by the candidate whille filling the application form for IBPS PO.
Although, candidates have to mention their choice of Exam Center during IBPS PO Registration, IBPS reserves the right to allot them a center different from the one they mentioned in the form.
Candidates must only carry the documents allowed in the IBPS PO exam center and follow the prescribed guidelines. Those who fail to carry the Admit Card and requisite documents to the exam center shall not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Exam Pattern for Prelims, Mains & Interview
Both, Prelims and Mains are online exams and consist of multiple choice questions. As per IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018, a total of 100 questions are asked in Prelims while the Mains exam consists of 200 questions. The Exam Pattern for IBPS PO 2018 has been tabulated below with section-wise distribution.
|Specifications||IBPS PO Prelims||IBPS PO Mains||IBPS PO Interview|
|Sections||Reasoning ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language||Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness (with special reference to banking), Computer Knowledge||–|
|Time duration||1 hour||3 hours||Variable|
|Marking scheme for objective paper|
-0.25 for incorrect answer
1 mark for correct answer
-0.25 for incorrect answer
1 mark for correct answer
|Normalisation method||Applicable||Applicable||Not applicable|
IBPS PO Syllabus for Prelims and Mains
The Preliminary exam is divided into 3 sections while the Main exam is divided into 5 sections. Syllabus for IBPS PO 2018 has been tabulated below for the reference of candidates.
|Qantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||English Language||General Awareness||Computer knowledge|
|Simplification, Number Series, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage & Averages, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Allegations, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Work & Time Time & Distance, Sequence & Series, Quadratic Equation, Permutation & Combination||Seating Arrangement, Syllogism, Input Output, Coding Decoding, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet test, Data sufficiency, Puzzle, Logical Reasoning||Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Error Spotting, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles||Banking & Financial Awareness, Current Affairs. Static GK||Fundamentals of Computer, History of Computer, Internet MS Office, Input Output devices, Computer Shortcuts|
How to download IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Result?
The result for IBPS PO 2017 Final Allotment has been uploaded on the official website. Candidates can acces it till March 31, 2018.
Result for IBPS PO Prelims and Mains exam will be declared in October 2018 and December 2018 respectively.
- The scores obtained by every candidate will be normalized by using the equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points will be taken for the purpose of calculations.
- A combined IBPS PO Result is drawn for qualification to the provisional allotment process.
- It comprises of the marks obtained in Mains and Interview taken together in the ratio of 80:20 (Main: Interview).
Follow these steps to download IBPS PO Scorecard:
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
- Open the ‘CWE VII PO/MT’ tab. Click on the link for ‘IBPS PO 2018 Result’
- Enter the Registration ID, Password, and Date of Birth
- Verify and Click on Submit
- The scorecard will be displayed which will include maximum marks of each section, minimum cut off marks and the scores obtained by the candidate.
- Download and Print IBPS PO Scorecard for future use.
Cutoff expected for IBPS PO 2018
Cutoff is the minimum marks required by the candidates for clearing the exam. The expected IBPS PO Cut off score for both Prelims and Mains 2018 exam has been tabulated below.
Expected IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off 2018
|Category||Expected IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off (out of 100)|
Expected IBPS PO Mains Cut Off 2018
|Category||Expected IBPS PO Mains Cut Off (Out of 155)|
|Other Backward Classes||52.50|
Three Tier Selection Process
Candidates who wish to be recruited as Probabtionary Officers and Management Trainees under IBPS must go through the three tier IBPS PO Selection process which includes the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains examination
Preliminary Exam and Main Exam are computer-based objective tests. While the Prelims are only qualifying in nature, marks scored in Mains examination will be considered while compiling the final result. Those who qualify the Main examination for IBPS PO are eligible to appear for the interview.
- Minimum marks required to qualify the interview is 40% for general category candidates while it is 35% for reserved candidates.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the 80:20 ratio of Mains: Interview.
- Candidates who qualify the Interview are selected for the provisional allotment process.
- A combined score is generated which includes the sum of marks obtained in Mains examination and Interview after completion of all the stages.
Provisional Allotment and IBPS Recruitment
Those who clear the Interview become eligible for Provisional Allotment in the participating banks. Some of the important points regarding Provisional Allotment are given below:
- Once the combined scores are declared, IBPS will consider the vacancies in every participating organization and the preference of the candidate mentioned in IBPS PO Application Form.
- Shortlisted candidates are allocated a participating organization on merit-cum-preference basis provisionally.
- No reserved category is eligible to get allotment in the unreserved category even if they score marks equivalent to or higher than the last allotted unreserved category.
- Candidates must meet the cut off announced for their category.
- Candidates older in age are given preference in case of a tie.
- The eligibility and identity verification of the allocated institute must be satisfied by the candidate. In case of any discrepancies, the applicant’s candidature will be cancelled.
- IBPS is responsible for selection, re-allocation, and cancellation of allotted seat depending upon the exigencies.
- The issuance of appointment letter including the terms and conditions, verification formalities, joining date etc. is done by the participating organization and is considered final.
- This is an All India cadre and provisionally allotted candidates (subject to fulfilling all required criteria) may be posted anywhere in India/ outside India as per discretion of the participating organization.
Ques. Which banks are participating in this exam?
Ans: Following banks generally participate in this exam:
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Any other bank or financial institution
Ques. Is there any limit on number of attempts for IBPS PO?
Ans. No, as long as age limit criteria is met, there is no limit on number of attempts.
Ques. What to do if I forget Registration Password/ Registration number?
Ans: Registration Password/Registration Number are sent to the mobile number and e mail id mentioned in the online application form.
Ques. What to do if I cannot download IBPS PO Pre-Exam training call letter?
Ans: Pre exam training admit card is only for SC/ST/Minority candidates for Officers Cadre and SC/ST/Minority /EXS/PWD candidates for clerical cadre and will not be available if the Pre-exam training option is not registered at the time of online registration.
Ques. I want to change my Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
Ans: The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed.
Ques. My name is wrongly printed in IBPS PO Admit Card. What should I do?
Ans: Candidates are advised to check all the details printed in the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy in the information, it should be immediately informed to the exam conducting body for correction.
Ques. What is the structure of the IBPS PO main exam?
Ans. Following are the details of the main exam to be completed within 2 hours:
- English Language: 40
- Reasoning: 50
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50
- General Awareness (banking/finance industry): 40
- Computer Knowledge: 20
- Total: 200
Ques. I have submitted more than one IBPS PO Application Form. Will I be issued the admit card?
Ans: IBPS PO Admit Cards will be issued to all candidates whose applications will be accepted by examination authority. In case, where candidates will submit more than one application form, the last duly filled application will be accepted.
Ques. Can candidates apply for IBPS PO if they are in final year graduation and result is awaited?
Ans. No, your academic results must be declared before registration.
Ques. What are the documents required for applying to IBPS PO 2018?
Ans: Following are the pre-requisites for filling IBPS PO Application Form: a. Personal email ID which they have to keep active till the completion of the IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment Process.
- Soft copy of Scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Necessary payment document such as Net banking / Debit / Credit Card
Ques. What is the application fee for IBPS PO 2018?
Ans: The application fee for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 is as stated below, for each category.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: INR 100
- For all other candidates: INR 600
Ques. I can’t access the registration page. It is taking too much time to load. What should I do now? Is there any other medium to apply?
Ans: No, there isn’t any other medium to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018. The reason for slow uploading of the page can be poor net connection, too much traffic on the server, etc. However, none of the reasons are going to persist for longer. Hence, it is advised that the candidates try again after some time.
Ques. I have filled the registration form but has not received any confirmation e-mail or sms. What should I do now?
Ans: The confirmation response in auto generated. At times it may take some time for it to be generated. However, it will only reach candidates if the provided e-mail id and mobile number are correct.
Ques. I have got zero as the registration number. What does this mean?
Ans: In a rare case, the candidates might get zero as the registration number. In this case, the candidates are advised to re-register the application and check the printout through re-print application.
Ques. Is there a sectional cut-off in the exam?
Ans: Yes, there is a sectional cut-off in the exam. You have to clear every section in order to secure a seat for the Interview.
Ques. Is IBPS PO a multilingual exam?
Ans. IBPS PO is a bilingual (Hindi/English). However, the English part of the exam will be in English only.
Ques. If candidates have prior experience in any other bank/financial institution, will that be considered as preference over others?
Ans. As far as written exams are concerned, there is no advantage of prior banking experience. But the candidate will surely have an edge in the interview round.
Ques. What is the pattern of score in IBPS?
Ans: The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using the equi-percentile method.
Ques. My Date of Birth is rejected on the login screen. What should I do?
Ans: Candidates should ensure that the Date of Birth is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidates can refer the application print for the date of birth entered by them. The date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Ques. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?
Ans: If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
Ques. Do I have to pay any service fee?
Ans: Transaction charges for NEFT/ Online Payment will have to be borne by the candidate.
Ques. My Internet connection failed in the middle of my transaction, what do I do?
Ans: If the problem occurred before you entered your payment information, you can close your browser, log back in, and try again. If you submitted your payment information and then experienced a problem, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before trying again.
Ques. When can the candidates expect the results of IBPS PO Preliminary exam and Mains exam?
Ans: The candidates can expect the results of IBPS PO preliminary examination in the month of October and the results of IBPS PO Mains examination in the month of December.
Ques. How will the final result of IBPS PO 2018 be estimated?
Ans: The final result of IBPS PO 2018 will be based on the cumulative score of Mains Exam and the Interview Process. Candidates who are selected after the final round are handed the appointment letter to join the Bank of their choice.
Ques. I am a Tibetan refugee residing in India. Am I eligible to fill and submit the IBPS PO application form?
Ques. Can I fill the IBPS PO online application form when the final year result of my graduation is awaited?
Ans. No. The form will be considered incomplete without your graduation result.
Ques. I am 31 years old and belong to the unreserved category. Am I eligible to fill the IBPS PO online application form?
Ques. I belong to the OBC category as per state norms, but it is not in the central list. What should I mention in the registration form?
Ans. In that case, you will be considered as a General category candidate and you have to mention it as General category.
Ques. I belong to the General category, and secured just 45% marks in my B.Sc. Am I eligible to fill the IBPS PO online application form?
Ans. Yes, there is no such condition about minimum percentage.
Ques. I belong to the General category and have attempted IBPS PO five times before. Am I eligible to fill the IBPS PO online application form this year?
Ans. Yes, as long as the age limit criteria is met, there is no limit on number of attempts.
Ques. I am an Arts graduate. Am I eligible for filling the IBPS PO online application form?
Ans. Yes, you can be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or hold any equivalent qualification recognized by the central/state government.
Ques. I have gap of 2 years in my academic career. Am I eligible for applying to IBPS PO?
Ans. Yes, as long as you fulfill the specified criteria.
Ques. Can a foreign citizen apply for this post?
Ans. A candidate must satisfy the following conditions. The candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee
- A person of Indian origin who is a migrant of either Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention to settle permanently in India
Ques. I belong to Bhutan. Do I need to produce some eligibility certificate for applying to IBPS PO?
Ans. Yes, the candidates who are not the citizen of India must produce the certificate of eligibility issued by the Indian government.
Ques. Is there also age criteria for the IBPS PO exam?
Ans. Yes, the minimum age limit is 20 years, and maximum age limit is 30 years.
Ques. What is the minimum educational qualification required for the IBPS PO exam?
Ans. Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or hold any equivalent qualification recognized by the central/state government.
Ques. Is it necessary to have knowledge of computers to apply for IBPS PO?
Ans. The mode of exam is online. Therefore, you must have the basic knowledge of computers to apply for IBPS PO.
Ques. I was not able to open the official website of IBPS - www.ibps.in. Can I apply through some other website also?
Ans. No, this is the only website through which you can apply for IBPS PO. Check your internet connection speed, try using some other browser, or clear cookies and history, and then try again.
Ques. Can the IBPS PO application form also be submitted in offline mode?
Ans. No, the IBPS PO application form can only be filled and submitted in the online mode at the official website of IBPS - www.ibps.in.
Ques. Why has IBPS made the application submission process online?
Ans. Almost all the undergraduate-based entrance exams have switched the registration or application process online because of the following major benefits:
- Online application form submission process is a fastest and easy way to apply for any exam.
- It saves applicant’s time and also reduces workload of the candidates and the organizing committee.
- Manual application form filling process is comparatively lengthy and error-prone.
Ques. What is the online application fee for IBPS PO?
Ans. For SC, ST and PWD candidates, it is INR 100. For others, it is INR 600.
Ques. What are the major steps of IBPS PO online application?
Ans. The major steps are listed below:
- Online registration.
- Filling up online application.
- Uploading of scanned documents.
- Online fee payment.
- Final submission of application.
- Printing of acknowledgement page.
Ques. Can I pay the IBPS PO application fee through some bank challan or demand draft?
Ans. No, you can pay the application fee only by credit card, debit card or net banking in the online mode.
Ques. I do not have an e-mail Id. Can I apply for IBPS PO?
Ans. No, a valid e-mail Id is mandatory. You have to create an e-mail Id before applying.
Ques. How should I send photographs and signature to the IBPS PO organizing committee?
Ans. You will have to upload the scanned copies of your photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
Ques. How will I know about my registration for IBPS PO?
Ans. You will receive a registration number and password on your e-mail Id and mobile number on successful registration.
Ques. What happens if registration payment fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited to your bank account in around 5 to 7 days depending on the bank policy. You must take a printout of the receipt for further convenience.
Ques. I could not upload my photograph and signature while filling the application form. What could be the reason?
Ans. May be the dimensions of the images being uploaded do not fulfill the requirements set by IBPS.
Ques. Is there some option to fill the IBPS PO application form in Hindi?
Ans. No, the application form can only be filled in the English language.
Ques. When is the IBPS PO Prelim exam conducted?
Ans. The Prelim exam will be conducted on October 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2018.
Ques. When are the IBPS PO Prelim results declared?
Ans. The IBPS PO Prelim results are usually declared in around November every year.
Ques. When will be the IBPS PO Main 2018 exam conducted?
Ans. The Main exam will be conducted on November 18, 2018.
Ques. What is the expected date to download the call letter for IBPS PO Main 2018 exam?
Ans. It will be somewhere in November 2018.
Ques. When will the IBPS PO Main 2018 results be declared?
Ans. Tentatively in December 2018.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College