IBPS SO 2019 Application Form is a completely online process. To apply for IBPS SO, candidates need to visit the official site of IBPS SO. IBPS SO Prelims is tentatively scheduled on December 30 and December 31, 2018 while IBPS SO Mains is scheduled January 29, 2019.
- Online window to fill IBPS SO 2019 is open till November 27.
- Valid email id and mobile number is required to complete IBPS SO Registration.
- Basic eligibility to apply for all the posts is a graduate degree in relevant discipline.
- The application form is common for all posts.
- 1315 vacant posts of in Special Officers in 20 participating banks through IBPS SO 2019.
Post wise vacancies:-
- IT Officer (Scale-I)- 120
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)- 35
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)- 30
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)- 195
- Law Officer (Scale-I)- 60
- Agriculture Officer (Scale-I)- 87
Candidates can check the detailed intructions and steps to apply for IBPS SO 2019 in the article below.
IBPS SO 2019 Application Form Highlights
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- Special Officers exam|
|Conducting Body||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Date(Preliminary)||December 30 and 31, 2019|
|Application Fee||For General – INR 600 For SC/ ST – INR 100|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum age: 20 years Maximum age: 30 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Availability of Registration form||November 07, 2018|
|Last date for application||November 27, 2018|
IBPS SO 2019 Application Form Dates
The tentative registration schedule for IBPS SO is tabulated below. However, the final schedule is subject to change at the discretion of IBPS.
|Online Registration starts ||November 07, 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||November 27, 2018|
|Payment of Application fees||November 07 to 27, 2018|
|Release of Call letter for Preliminary Exam||December 15, 2018|
|IBPS SO Online Exam date (Preliminary)||December 2018|
IBPS SO 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must carefully go through the eligibility guidelines for IBPS SO before applying online. The eligibility will vary for different posts offered through IBPS SO. Some of the main guidelines are discussed below:
- A citizen of India (OR)
- A subject of Nepal(OR)
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1st January 1962 and settled here permanently.
- A person of Indian Origin migrated from Burma, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Uganda, Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania, Namibia, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire or Vietnam
Minimum age -20 years
Maximum age - 30 years
Relaxation of age limit:-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 3years
- Person with Disability (PwD): 10 years
- Ex-servicemen/ Commissioned Officers: 5 years
- Jammu and Kashmir resident during the period 1.01.1980 and 31.12.1989: 5 years
- Person affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- I.T. Officer (Scale I)
B.E/ B.tech degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Application/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Instrumentation.
Post Graduate in Computer Science/IT/Computer Application/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Instrumentation.
Graduates who have passed DOEACC ‘B’ level exam.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
Graduate (4 years) in agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ dairy Science/ Agricultural engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agro-marketing and cooperation/ Co-Operation and Banking/ Agro-Forestry
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
Post Graduate in Hindi with English as a subject in under graduate level
Post Graduate in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a subject in under graduate level
- Law Officer (Scale I)
Bachelor’s degree in Law and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law
Full time Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Graduate in MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/Full time PGDBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Marketing
Steps to Fill IBPS PO 2019 Application Form
Candidates can simply follow the steps below to fill IBPS SO 2019 Application Form. All the steps should be completed to successfully submit the online form.
- Visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
Step 1: Basic info
- Fill in Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Gender in the registration form.
- After filling the form select “Save and next”.
- You would get your Registration number and Password of IBPS Specialist Officer 7 CWE on your given email ID.
Step 2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Got to the official website and select login option.
- Login using Registration number and password.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature. It must be clear and according to the specification otherwise it will be rejected.
- Check and verify that the photograph and signature are properly uploaded. If not properly uploaded you can re-upload.
Step 3: Details
- Select the organisation preference. Allotment after selection process would be done on the basis of preference.
- Fill in preference for taking pre-exam training, center for pre-exam training, etc.
- Click on “Save and Next”
- Preview IBPS PO 2018- 2019 Application Form after filling in the all the details.
- In case of any discrepancies, do the needed correction.
- If the information are proper, click on final submit button. No changes can be done after this.
Step 5: Payment
- Fee can be paid via any one of the online mode :
- Option 1- Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Option 2- Bank Transfer/ Net Banking
- See the amount for your category and fill in the space with that amount.
- After successful completion of the payment, a transaction acknowledgment receipt will be generated.
- Print the receipt for future reference.
IBPS SO 2019 Application Form Fee
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For others||Rs. 600/-|
Details in IBPS SO 2019 Application Form
The important fields in IBPS SO 2019 Application Form are listed below.
- Name of candidate
- Valid Email Address.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Qualification Details.
- Work Experience Details.
- Correct Address for Communication.
- Preferences for taking pre-exam training.
- Preference for organization.
Guidelines for Photograph and Signature
Guidelines for photograph
- Upload recent colour photograph
- It should have been clicked against a light-coloured background.
- The photo should not have “red eye”.
- If using glasses, make sure your eyes are visible through the glass and that there is no reflection or glare on it.
- Do not wear caps, hats and dark glasses while taking the photograph. Religious head wear is allowed.
|Pixels||200 x 230 pixels|
|File size||20kb–50 kb|
|Dimension||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
Guidelines for signature
- Sign on a white paper with a black pen.
- Do not sign in capital letters.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script does not match the signature on the Admit Card, the applicant will be rejected.
|Pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|File size||10kb–20 kb|
|Dimension||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
Retrieval of IBPS SO Application Form 2019 Password
- Go to the official site, www.ibps.in
- Click on ‘Apply online’ link
- In Login window ,click on “forgot password”
- Fill in the required details – Registered Mobile No. or Email ID in the new window.
- Click on “Submit”.
- New password would be sent on the Registered Email Id or Mobile Number
- After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed/changed / shutdown. Is my application saved/registered?
- Reapply the SO application form again.
- What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
- This might be due to network traffic. Will be present especially, during the last few days of registration. In case it happens, try again after sometime.
- I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
- Check your IBPS CWE SO exam form print out that what ID you enter. Check your internet speed. Check your Spam folders and refresh your page and wait for some time. It will be generated and sent.
- What details should I provide while writing for the problem?
- Registration no, mobile no, date of birth and full name as entered in the application. Also provide PC Details including the Operating System and Internet Browser. In case of any error message, send a screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file.
- I want to change/correct the details I entered in the Specialist Officer Application?
- Log in and choose the ‘EDIT’ (data entered in Basic Info cannot be changed). Correct the details and take fresh print.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College