- IBSAT Sample Papers 2018 help give a fair idea of how the actual exam can be expected to be.
- All candidates appearing for IBSAT 2018 from December 21 to 24, 2018 must practice IBSAT Question Papers as much as possible.
- By solving these papers, you can get familiar with IBSAT Exam Pattern and difficulty level of the actual test.
- IBSAT will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) where a candidate is provided with a randomly created test from a pool of questions.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours. Candidates can choose to attempt the question paper in any order they want.
- IBSAT is be divided into 4 main sections viz. Verbal Ability (VA), Reading Comprehensions (RC), Quantitative Aptitude (QA) and Data Adequacy/ Sufficiency and Data Interpretation (DA/ DI)..
Marking Scheme in IBSAT
- Candidates have to answer total 125 questions in 120 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- +1 mark is awarded for every correct response and there will be no negative marking in IBSAT 2018.
- There is no sectional time-limit.
- There is no sectional cut off. However, the overall marks and cutoff will decide the status of the candidate.
Practice IBSAT Mock Test
Important Topics in IBSAT
All important topics from the 4 sections in IBSAT are given below. These topics are till 10+2 level.
|Verbal Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||Data Adequacy and Interpretation|
|English Grammar||Arithmetic Progression||Pie Chart|
|Incorrect words||Co-ordinate Geometry||Visual Reasoning|
|Usage of appropriate words||Discount||Venn Diagram|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||Mensuration||Cause and Effects|
|Vocabulary||Number System||Logical Reasoning|
|Sentence completion||Permutations and Combinations||Matrix arrangements|
Check Detailed IBSAT Syllabus