AIEEA 2021 exam pattern is likely to remain similar to the paper pattern as in the year 2020, however, any revision will be updated after the release of ICAR AIEEA 2021 Notification. ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2021 will have 150 multiple-choice questions with a total of 600 marks. Read the article to get an overview of question paper medium, exam mode, duration, marking scheme, etc.
ICAR AIEEA is conducted by the NTA for admission into UG and PG courses. AIEEA 2021 will be held in August 2021 tentatively, in the online or computer-based test(CBT).
- It consists of three sections in English and Hindi language.
- Questions are asked from Agriculture, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- The question paper having 150 MCQ type questions from three subjects
- The time duration of the question paper is 150 minutes.50 min extra will be provided to visually challenged candidates.
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2021 Highlights
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of Exam||Online, Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of subjects||Any three of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture|
|Duration of exam||150 minutes|
|Number of questions||150 MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each question and 1-mark negative marking|
|Language of paper||English, Hindi|
AIEEA 2021 Exam Pattern: Paper wise
Candidates will get 150 minutes time duration to complete the paper. Candidates can choose Physics, Chemistry and any one of Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture. The table given below provides a brief of the section-wise distribution of questions and marks:
|Stream A||Stream B||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Chemistry
Important Topics in Chemistry
|Topics in Chemistry|
|Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure||Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen||D-Block and F-Block Elements||Coordination Compounds and Organometallics|
|Bonding and Molecular Structure||S-Block Elements and Principles of Metallurgy||Thermodynamics||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry|
|States of Matter||P-Block Elements||Chemical Equilibrium||Hydrocarbons|
AIEEA 2020 Chemistry Analysis
- The Chemistry Section of AIEEA 2020 was of moderate level in terms of difficulty.
- Candidates did not find any question that was said to be difficult.
- Physical Chemistry was given higher weightage in 2019.
- The other parts of the Chemistry were asked equally and were slightly easier.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Physics
AIEEA Physics Important Topics
|Physics Important Topics|
|Introduction and Measurement||Description of Motion in 1,2, 3 Dimensions||Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy and Power||Optics||Electromagnetic Induction|
|Gravitation||Gravitation||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Oscillations and Waves||Mechanics of Solids and Fluids||Current Electricity|
AIEEA 2020 Physics Analysis
- Physics was also the moderate level section of AIEEA 2020.
- Some questions were easy which could have been solved without any difficulty.
- Some questions were calculation based too, which took some time.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Mathematics
Important Topics for AIEEA Mathematics
|Important Topics for Mathematics|
|Sets, Relations and Functions||Trigonometric functions||Statistics and probability|
|Permutations, Combinations||Lines and Family of lines||Functions, Limits and continuity|
|Matrices and Determinants||Circles and Family of circles||Differentiation|
|Differential Equations||Indefinite Integrals||Definite Integrals|
AIEEA 2020 Mathematics Analysis
- The section had questions that were of moderate to difficult in the level of difficulty.
- The questions were dominated by Algebra and Calculus topics.
- A few tough questions were also there which took a little more time.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Agriculture
Important Topics for AIEEA Agriculture
|Topics for Agriculture|
|Genetics and Plant Breeding||Livestock Production||Crop Production|
AIEEA 2020 Analysis for Agriculture
- The section had questions that were easy to moderate in level of difficulty.
- The questions were dominated from Microbiology, Horticulture and Agrometeorology topics.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Biology
Important Topics for AIEEA Biology
|Important Topics for Biology|
|Unit of Life||Diversity of Life||Organisms and Environment|
|Structure and Function-Plant Life||Structure and Function-Animal Life||Continuity of Life|
|Origin and Evolution of Life||Application of Biology||-|
AIEEA 2020 Paper Analysis for Biology
- The section had questions that were easy in the level of difficulty.
- The questions were dominated from topics like Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, Organisms and Environment etc.
AIEEA 2021 Preparation Books
|ICAR AIEEA Agriculture Entrance Exam Guide||Ramesh Publishing House||978-9350127476|
|B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam||Arihant Experts||978-9311123011|
AIEEA 2021 Marking Scheme
AIEEA 2021 having MCQ type of questions and all the questions will carry 4 marks each. Here is complete AIEEA Marking Scheme for your reference:
- Total Questions- 150
- Total Marks- 600
- Marks for Each Correct Answer- +4 mark
- Negative Marking- -1 mark
- Unattempted questions - No mark.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Pattern Overall Analysis
The level of questions asked in AIEEA is set as per the standard of 10+2 or equivalent exam. Every year the questions are asked in almost similar level of difficulty. Also, candidates get different sets having different questions. If we talk about overall analysis of AIEEA exam, following table will explain it in a better way.
|Subject||No. of Ques||Time (Min)||Difficulty Level|
*Anyone subjects from the above mentioned is to be selected.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates are advised to read important instructions and do’s and don’ts at AIEEA Exam Day:
- Candidates should reach the test center 30 minutes before the test commences.
- Candidates, who reach the test center more than 15 minutes after the scheduled test time, may not be allowed to take the test.
- Candidates are required to bring admit card, photo identity and ball pen to the exam center.
- Any type of electronic gadget and calculators are strictly prohibited inside the exam center.
- Visually Challenged applicants will get 50 minutes extra time to solve the test.
Candidates seeking admission in agricultural courses have to appear AIEEA organized by NTA under the Indian Council for Agricultural Research(ICAR). The candidates preparing for this exam must be well aware of the exam pattern, type of questions and marking scheme to ensure a better result in AIEEA 2021
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.