ICAR AIEEA 2021 Result for UG and PG programs will be released in September 2021. NTA will release result in the form of a scorecard in online mode at the official website, i.e. icar.nta.nic.in. Candidates who will appear for the exam can check their result by entering their application number, date of birth along with the security pin. Check ICAR AIEEA Cutoff
- NTA is going to conduct ICAR AIEEA in June 2021, across 796 centers in India for the candidates seeking admission in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in Agricultural Universities in India.
- This year, around 2.5 Lacs candidates appeared in the entrance examination for various courses.
- ICAR AIEEA Counselling will commence soon after the declaration of result tentatively in July 3rd week.
ICAR AIEEA is an online entrance test conducted to offer admission in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs in 75 agricultural institutes across the country. Previously the exam was conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research. From 2019 onwards, the National Testing Agency is the regulating body for ICAR AIEEA.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Result Dates
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Answer Keys Release||To be announced|
|Result Released||To be announced|
How to Check ICAR AIEEA Result?
NTA has released three separate result links for UG, PG, and Ph.D. entrance exams. Candidates can check their result by clicking on the result link of the respective programs. Below given are the steps that candidates must follow to check ICAR AIEEA Result 2021.
- Visit the official website i.e. ntaicar.nic.in.
- Click on the Result link of the respective program.
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Click on Sign in.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the scorecard.
Details Mentioned on AIEEA Scorecard
Following details are mentioned on ICAR AIEEA Scorecard
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Date of Exam
- Date of Birth
Note: It is to be noted that, candidates have to check their result in online mode only, no scorecard will be sent via post or mail.
How to Get ICAR Application Number?
If a candidate has forgotten his application number, he/she can get their application number by using “Forgot Application No.” option provided in the result link. Candidates can follow the steps given below to get their application number.
- Visit the official website - ntaicar.nic.in.
- Click on the provided result link.
- Click on the link stating - “Forgot Application No”
- A new tab will appear.
- Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB along with the security pin.
- Click on “Get Application Number”.
- Candidate’s Application Number will be displayed on the screen.
Check About ICAR AIEEA Counselling
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Merit List
ICAR will release a single merit list of the qualified candidates on the official website. In case the candidates get equal marks in the entrance examination, merit will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in major subjects i.e. Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture in UG entrance exam.
In case of a tie again, merit will be prepared based on the candidate's age i.e. candidate higher in age would be rated higher merit. Category-wise rank list will be prepared based on the reservation category information provided in the online application form.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Normalisation Process
Candidates who have appeared for multi-shift papers, their raw marks obtained in different shifts will be converted into NTA Score. In case the percentile score for multiple shifts is unequal, the lowest will be the eligibility cut-off for that category for all candidates.
For Example: In the examination held in two shifts, if the 40% marks correspond to a Percentile score of 77 in Shift 1 and 78 in Shift 2, then all those equal to or above 77 percentiles (Percentile score of 100 to 77) in both shifts will become eligible in General Category. A similar method will be adopted for the other categories to determine eligibility cut-offs. In case the examination is held in more number of shifts the same principle shall apply.
Note - Normalization process is an established practice for comparing candidate’s scores across multi-session papers. For normalization across sections, NTA uses the percentile equivalence.
Formula to Calculate Percentile Score:
100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate
Total number of the candidates appeared in the ’Session’
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Counselling
ICAR AIEEA Counselling has been started in online mode from 3rd week of July 2021. Candidates who will be eligible for counselling will be offered admission in top agricultural universities across the country.
- Eligible candidates have to register themselves for online counselling on the specified date and time.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be considered for admission in ICAR Quota Seats in any of the Agricultural Universities across the country.
- It is to be noted that the admission would be granted only through the counselling conducted by ICAR.
The schedule and timing for ICAR AIEEA Counselling will be released on the official website soon. Candidates must keep their documents handy for participating in the counseling process.
Documents Required during ICAR AIEEA Counselling
- Recent passport size colored photograph
- Original Marksheet of Class X
- Original Marksheet of Class XII
- Original Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with a description of the kind and degree of disability
- Birth Certificate (If DOB not mentioned in class x mark sheet)
- Domicile Certificate
- Admit Card
- Counselling Letter
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.