IEMJEE (Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam) is a university-level exam conducted every year for admitting aspirants into various UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs offered by the University of Engineering and Management (UEM) at its 2 campuses - Kolkata and Jaipur. The exam is being conducted in three separate phases, while phases 1 and 2 were held from February 17 to April 11, 2021, Phase 3 is being conducted from April 14 to May 16, 2021, in online proctored mode.
IEMJEE 2021 Application Form is available for the Phase 3 exam. Candidates can visit the official website – uem.edu.in. to Apply for IEMJEE 2021. There is no application fee for the test.
- Students must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the exam. Check IEMJEE Eligibility
- IEMJEE 2021 will be conducted in offline as well as online mode.
- The exam will comprise multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Check IEMJEE Exam Pattern
- Duration and marking scheme of the test will vary from course to course.
- IEMJEE Results are generally announced within 2 weeks of conducting the exam.
Aspirants who qualify the exam are required to appear in the subsequent admission rounds as per the schedule uploaded by the University of Engineering and Management.
IEMJEE 2021 Highlights
Aspirants can find some of the key highlights for (IEMJEE) 2021 tabulated below. Details are mentioned according to the academic year of 2021-2021:
|Conducting body||University of Engineering and Management, Kolkata|
|Mode of IEMJEE 2021||Offline and online|
|Medium of IEMJEE 2021||English|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
IEMJEE 2021 Exam Dates
The official schedule for IEMJEE 2021 will be announced along with the detailed notification for IEMJEE 2021. Aspirants can refer to the official website www.uem.edu.in. The exam dates are given below:
|Commencement of Online Application||January 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||February 2021|
|Date of IEMJEE 2021 Phase 1||February 11 – March 14, 2021|
|Date of IEMJEE 2021 Phase 2||March 17 – April 11, 2021|
|Date of IEMJEE 2021 Phase 3||April 14 – May 16, 2021|
|Declaration of result (Phase 4 & 5)||To be announced|
|Counselling Begins||2nd Week of June 2021|
IEMJEE 2021 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for IEMJEE 2021 is stipulated by University of Engineering and Management. Students must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for IEMJEE 2021. The various criteria are as stated below:
Applicants of Indian origin, as well as Foreign nationals, are eligible to appear for IEMJEE.
Educational Qualification for UG Programs:
- Aspirants should have passed class 10 and class 12 exams and should secure no less than 50% aggregate (60% for engineering courses and B Stat).
- Students who are awaiting their result or have appeared for the final examination of the qualifying exam are also eligible for IEMJEE 2021 provided they are able to show necessary documents at the time of admission.
Educational Qualification for PG Programs:
- Applicants should secure at least 60% aggregate in all semesters of the graduation degree (50% for MBA courses).
- Individuals who are awaiting their result or have appeared for the final semester of the last year of the qualifying exam are also eligible for IEMJEE 2021 provided they are able to produce necessary documents at the time of admission.
Mode of Selection
The mode of selection will be different for UG and PG courses. It will be as laid down by the university and is stated below-
- UG Course: For all UG courses, aspirants must qualify IEMJEE 2021 to get admission into the respective college and course.
- PG Course: Aspirants must qualify IEMJEE 2021 after which they will be selected for GD and PI rounds on basis of merit. Those who have qualified any state or national level exam like GATE, CAT, JECA, etc. will be called in for GD and PI rounds directly.
- PhD Course: Individuals must qualify an entrance exam that will be held for PhD programs in June 2021 in the university campuses.
IEMJEE 2021 Application Form
IEMJEE 2021 Application form is available online from 1st Week of January 2021. Candidates can apply for IEMJEE 2021 through online mode only. Online forms will be available on the official website of University of Engineering and Management (UEM). Applicants have the option to choose the date slot suitable for them and apply accordingly. They will not be required to upload any documents or take printout of the same. Aspirants can apply via the online mode by following the simple steps stated below:
Step 1: Choice of Course
- Log on to the official website and click on ‘Admissions’.
- A list of courses will appear. Aspirants must choose the course they wish to pursue and click on the link provided to fill IEMJEE 2021 Application Form.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- An application form will appear on the screen after choosing a particular course.
- Aspirants will have to enter personal details like nationality, name, date of birth, gender, details about parents, communication details, campus preferred, etc.
- They will also have to enter a valid email ID and mobile number through which the organizing body will send them notifications regarding the exam.
Candidates will not be required to pay any application fee to appear for IEMJEE 2021. They can apply for the exam free of cost irrespective of their category.
IEMJEE 2021 Admit Card
IEMJEE 2021 Admit Card will be issued to candidates who have successfully registered for the exam. The conducting body will send a copy of the admit cards on the registered email IDs of applicants. It will be made available soon after the submission of application forms. Admit cards will not be issued via post to the candidates.
Hall ticket must be retained carefully as it has to be produced at the time of admission and counselling, duly signed by the exam supervisor. It will contain details about the individual such as the Name and Roll number, Date of IEMJEE 2021 and the test centre allotted along with the address.
Follow these steps to download IEMJEE 2021 Admit Card:
- Log on to the email account used during registration.
- Click on the mail from IEMJEE 2021. Applicants must check the spam mail also incase the mail does not appear in the inbox.
- Admit card will appear. Download it and print out 2 copies of it.
- Candidates must affix a recent, passport size photo on the admit card and carry a government issued photo ID to the exam center for verification.
IEMJEE 2021 Exam Center
IEMJEE 2021 will be conducted in only 2 cities where the campuses are located. It will be conducted in Kolkata and Jaipur. Aspirants need to choose the campus preferred by them. The organizing body will allot the final center to the students and the venue of the center will be mentioned in the admit card. Exam center once allotted cannot be changed under any situation.
IEMJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
IEMJEE 2021 exam pattern will vary depending on the course opted by the candidates.
- It will contain objective questions (MCQs) in various subjects.
- Every question will be followed by 4 alternative options as answers and candidates need to pick the correct one.
- Every correct answer will be awarded marks accordingly.
- It will be held in both online and offline mode.
- The nature and pattern of questions will be similar to other state and national level exams for the particular courses.
IEMJEE 2021 Courses Offered
IEMJEE 2021 is a common entrance test for admitting candidates into various UG, PG and PhD programs. It offers various integrated courses as well. The courses offered and their duration in its two campuses is given below:
|B Tech||4 years|
|B Tech + M Tech (integrated)||5 years|
|B Tech + MBA (integrated)||5 years|
|BBA + MBA (integrated)||4 years|
|BCA + MCA (integrated)||5 years|
|B Stat||3 years|
|MBA + PhD (integrated)||4 years|
|MBA Executive||2 years|
|MCA + PhD (integrated)||5 years|
|M Tech||2 years|
|M Tech + PhD (integrated)||4 years|
|M Tech (evening)||2 years|
|M Sc||2 years|
|M Sc + PhD (integrated)||4 years|
IEMJEE 2021 Syllabus
IEMJEE 2021 Syllabus is based on Higher Secondary or Graduation level for UG and PG courses respectively. The syllabus for various courses is given in brief below:
- B.Tech - The syllabus and mode of exam will be similar to that of JEE Main comprising Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics divided in 3 sections.
- B.Tech Lateral Entry- the syllabus and mode of exam will be same as WB JELET 2021.
- BCA/ BBA/ B.Sc/ B.Com - The exam for these courses will comprise of questions on English, General Knowledge and Preliminary Mathematics.
- M.Tech - Syllabus will include all topics covered in GATE.
- MCA/ M.Sc - The syllabus will be similar to WB JECA exam.
- MBA - The syllabus of CAT can be referred to know the various topics asked in the exam.
IEMJEE 2021 Result
IEMJEE 2021 Results for 4&5 have been declared. The results are published on the official website of IEM. The results is released in the form of rank cards. Individuals must download their results by accessing their registered accounts. This can be done by following these few easy steps:
- Log on to the official website of IEMJEE 2021.
- Click on the link related to ‘IEMJEE 2021 Result’.
- Aspirants will have to enter their hall ticket number and full name as done during registration. Click on ‘Submit’.
- The result will appear in the form of rank card. Download it and take print out for subsequent processes.
University of Engineering and Management, Kolkata will publish a merit list of candidates who qualify the exam on the website after the declaration of results.
Students can expect the merit list to be published a week after the declaration of result. They will be given IEMJEE 2021 Ranks according to the marks secured by them in the entrance test. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed in the merit list in order of ranks secured by them.
IEMJEE 2021 Counselling
IEMJEE 2021 Counseling Process will start around June 2021. All applicants filtered through the merit list must attend the counseling session for admission in various courses offered by UEM. The schedule for the same is expected to be notified soon after the declaration of results.
Individuals must attend the counseling session at the time and date allotted to them. Individuals will be allotted seats on the basis of merit and preference of course as chosen by them. The counseling process will take place in the following way:
- The counseling session will be held as per the scheduled time and date at the 2 campuses of UEM- Kolkata and Jaipur.
- Students must carry all the necessary documents and certificates at the counselling centers which will be verified by the organizing body.
- Candidates are required to fill an offline preference form after scrutiny of these documents.
- Participants will be offered seats based on ranks secured in IEMJEE 2021 and availability of seats in the programs for which the candidates have given the preference.
- If the student wishes to accept the seat offered, he will have to pay INR 7000 to confirm it. These fees will be adjusted with the college tuition fees. Candidates are also asked to complete other admission formalities.
Documents Required for IEMJEE 2021 Counselling
Documents verification is an important element of IEMJEE 2021 Counseling. The documents required for counseling are listed below:
- IEMJEE 2021 Hall Ticket and Rank card
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Degree mark sheet and certificate (Graduation)
- Transfer or Leaving certificate from institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.