How to Apply for IPUCET 2019?- GGSIPU will soon release the application form for all UG & PG courses at its official website. The last date to fill IPU CET Application Form 2019 for most courses is May 1. The application fee is INR 1000 for all candidates. Successfully registered candidates will appear for IPU CET 2019 between April 21- May 20. The minimum eligibility for UG course is 10+2 and Bachelors Degree (minimum 55%) for a PG course. Read More IPU CET Eligibility 2019
From 2019 onwards, GGSIPU will admit students in its various UG and PG courses via National Level Tests. Know more
Key Points for IPU CET Application Form:
1. You may apply for more than one course by submitting separate forms.
2. IPU CET Application Form is not available offline.
3. The scanned images to upload should be in JPEG & GIF format and not exceed 80KB size.
4. Once you register, you will be given an id and password. Save it for future purposes.
5. In case of any corrections in IPU CET Application Form, submit a physical application with INR 500 as fee to the exam authority.
5. For any queries/ questions, contact the authority at 1800 266 9060 or email@example.com.
Documents Required for IPU CET 2019 Registration
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression to register for IPU CET. The details of them are given below:
|Scanned images||Image format||Size of the file||Dimensions of the file|
30mm x 45 mm
80 mm x 35 mm
Left Thumb Impression
30 mm x 60 mm
Check all IPU CET 2019 Exam Dates
How to fill IPU CET 2019 Application Form?
Registration for IPU CET involves 4 basic steps:
- Uploading the Images
- Form Filling
- Payment of Application Fee
The details of each step are given below:
Step 1: Visit Official Website of IP University
- Visit the official website of IPU CET
- Click on the link ‘IPU CET 2019 Registration’.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- IPU CET 2019 Application form is fully automated. There are 2 forms- Form 1 & Form 2.
- Form 1 is for the personal/ general information.
- Form 2 is related to the course and payment of fees of IPU CET 2019 Application Form.
- A candidate has to fill his general information for proceeding towards the course selection and payment section on Form 2.
Step 3: Selection of Exam Category
While filling the general information, candidates have to select anyone out of the 3 exam categories:
- Engineering/ Professional/ Medical programmes / M.Phil. /PG Diploma Programs
- PhD Programs
- Post Graduate Medical Courses (PGMC/ M.D./ M.S./ D.M./ M.Ch)/ Super Specialty Medical Courses (SSMC)
Step 4: Fill the General Information
- Enter your personal details which are name, date of birth, region, email Id, correspondence address
- Select the course you want to apply.
- Select IPU CET exam center. This feature is applicable if you have applied for B.Tech, MBBS Stage 1, MCA and MBA course.
- Upload photograph and signature. Image should be of JPEG/JPG or GIF format only and size should be less than 80 KB
- Upload Left Hand Thumb impression. Image should be in .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and size should be less than 80 KB.
- After uploading images, candidate has to click on “Close This Window” button, once gets the message “Your images have been uploaded successfully” in all the 3 tabs.
- After uploading images, click on ‘Next’ button.
Step 5: Fill the Qualification Details
- On the basis of the selected exam category, Qualification page will appear.
- For Engineering/ Professional/ Medical programs, the qualification page will look like this-
- For PhD Program- candidate has to enter the examination details such as class 10, class 12, year of passing, name of institution, name of university and subjects.
- This section also includes the exams qualified, their scores and work experience.
- For Post Graduate Medical Courses (PGMC/ M.D./ M.S./ D.M./ M.Ch) / Super Specialty Medical Courses (SSMC): in this section, a candidate has to fill academic qualification of class 10, class 12 and graduation details with the proof, and work experience details.
- After completing the academic details, candidate has to click on ‘next’ and they will be directed to the final submit page.
Step 6: Declaration
For Declaration candidate will have to-
- Enter captcha code.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ checkbox
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button
- Click on ‘Submit’ and then following message will appear in the dialog box:
- If the applicant press CANCEL then, they will be allowed to check and make modifications in their general and academic details.
- If the applicant presses OK then, they cannot edit the same and have to re-register in case they need to change any personal information.
Step 7- Generate Login ID & Password
- When candidate clicks on OK, another message box will appear asking applicants to note down their login id and password that will be used further to login or to apply for multiple courses:
2. Once an applicant press OK, their Login ID and Password will be generated, which along with the other details are shown in the next window.
Step 8: Course Application Form
- Applicants can go to the Course Application Tabto apply for the courses and will have to click on “Apply for Courses” button.
- Here is a glimpse of the course application tab-
Step 9: Course Selection Form
- When you move to the next page, some information of the applicant will get auto updated.
- Then applicant has to select the course what they wants to apply for from the list provided.
- An applicant cannot apply for the same course twice.
- If applicant selects, B.Tech, MBBS Stage 1, MCA and MBA course in Engineering/ Professional/ Medical Programmes exam category.
- Then, will be given IPU CET Exam Centers choices and they are shown in the following picture-
- After selecting the course, applicant will have to-
- Check the ’I Agree’ checkbox
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ command button
- On clicking on ‘SUBMIT’, a message box will be shown to candidate to preview the details that they has filled so that just in case a candidate wants to change any of the details provided by him, then he can click on ‘CANCEL’. Given below is the snapshot of the dialog box as an example-
Step 10: Application Fee Payment
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 1000 (for General/ OBC/ SC & ST candidates) for each course.
- After checking all the details click on OK button, after that candidate will be directed to the Bill Desk page for the course payment.
- The payment will be finalized by selecting “Make Payment” command button-
Step 11: Take a Printout
- Save the filled application form and can keep it for future use.
- It will be required at the time of non-receipt of admit card.
- Given below is the screenshot of the generated form-
Step 12: Apply for Multiple Courses
- Once the applicant has applied for the course then they can view all their course details on Course Application tab. You can get an idea from the following picture-
- By clicking on view, applicants can view their course details.
- After completing the submission of one course, an applicant wants to apply for another course, then they can login using their login ID and password.
- They can switch to the Course details tab and can apply for another course in the same way as applied for the first course.
IPU CET 2019 Application Form Correction
- Candidates who have submitted IPU CET Application Form can make corrections in the particulars filled in the form.
- The Applicants can make corrections related to DOB, spelling of names etc. by submitting an application in physical form at the Reception, Examination Branch, GGSIPU University.
- They need to submit a processing fee of INR 500 along with the application.
- Candidates need to submit the application within 5 working daysof the deadline of form submission with the stipulated fee.
- There is no provision for making any further corrections after this opportunity.
- In case a candidate has made multiple payments for same CET, the additional amount would be refunded.
- Applicants are advised to contact the University Help Desk in case the additional amount is not refunded.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College