IPU Counselling 2019 - GGSIPU will announce the IPU CET 2019 seat allotment for the sliding round. Payment of the part academic fee of INR 40,000 can be made until July 24, 2019. The schedule for the spot round counselling will be released on July 24, 2019. Registration for IPU CET 2019 counselling has ended. The admission authority will conduct IPU CET 2019 on May 13 and 19 for B.Tech and B.Tech (biotechnology) respectively. Candidates qualifying IPU CET Cut off are called for the counselling.
From 2019 onwards, GGSIPU will admit students in its various UG and PG courses via National Level Tests. Know more
IPU CET Counselling includes steps like registration, choice filling & locking, payment of admission fees and allotment of seats. To register online, visit the official website i.e. ipu.ac.in. You are required to pay INR 1000 as counselling fee in either online or offline mode.Check Top MBA Colleges Accepting IPU CET MBA Score 2019
- For some courses, IPU Counselling is held in online mode only. Check list here
- Candidates who withdraw at any time of IPU Counselling can only appear for Spot counselling round. Check IPU CET Seat Allotment
- IPU CET Counselling is also held in offline mode. Read details
IPU CET 2019 Counselling Schedule
The counselling schedule for IPU CET 2019 has been announced. Candidates can check the table below to know the expected dates for first three rounds of counselling.
|Counselling (Round I)||Important Date|
|Registration for IPU CET Counselling & Choice Filling||June 12, 2019 |
|Verification of Reserved Category Certificates at Designated Centres||To be notified|
|Seat Allotment||To be notified|
|Payment of Fees ||To be notified|
|Freezing of Allotment||To be notified|
|Withdrawal of Admission||To be notified|
|Counselling: Round 2|
|Choice Change after payment of fees for first round||June 22 to 26, 2019|
|Seat Allotment||June 27 to July 1, 2019|
|Printing allotment/offer letter and part academic fee payment||July 2 to July 5, 2019|
|Freezing seat allotment||July 2 to July 6, 2019|
|Admission withdrawal||July 2 to July 6, 2019|
|Counselling: Round 3|
|Choice Change after payment of fees for second round||July 2 to July 6, 2019|
|Seat Allotment||July 7 to July 12, 2019|
|Payment of Fees||July 13 to July 16, 2019|
|Printing of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||July 21 to July 23, 2019|
|Reporting to Allotted Institutes||July 21 to July 23, 2019|
|Display of Open House Counselling Schedule, if required||July 22 to July 23, 2019|
|Open House Counselling/Spot Counselling||July 24 to July 31, 2019|
Check IPU CET Counselling Official Notice
Courses for IPU Online Counselling 2019
IPU Counselling is conducted in online mode for the courses given in the table below. IPU Counselling for these courses begin post declaration of IPU CET 2019 Result. Candidates must carefully check the list of courses mentioned below to apply for IPU Counselling in time and correctly:
|Course Name||CET Code|
|Lateral Entry to B. Tech (Diploma Holders)||128|
|Lateral Entry to B. Tech (B.Sc. graduates)||129|
|B Com (H)||146|
IPU CET Counselling Procedure 2019
Below is the step-wise procedure to apply for IPU Counslling 2019:
Step 1- Submission of Counselling Fee
- Submit the fee of INR 1000 to be eligible to participate in the counselling with respect to respective CET code.
- To submit the application fee, visit the official website of GGSIPU University i.e. ipu.ac.in.
- Click on “payment of counselling participation fee”.
- Enter the details asked such as the CET code of the applied course, Date of Birth & CET Roll number.
- The fees can be paid by both offline mode or by the online payment gateway.
- Payment through Challan: Pay the fee in cash at any branch of Indian bank through the challan provided on the official website. One copy of challan will be retained by the bank & other one must be retained by the candidate for future reference.
- Payment through Net Banking: The counselling fees can be paid through credit or debit card or net banking.
- Check the status of the fee payment on official website: www.ipuadmissions.nic.in & print the online fee confirmation slip along with the transaction ID.
- Pay the online fees before the due dates to avoid any type of transaction failure & technical faults during submission of fee.
Step 2- Registration Process
- If the counselling fee is paid through challan then the registration process for such candidates begins after two working days of fee submission.
- To register, fill CET details of the course & after authentication enter the academic & contact details. Meanwhile a login ID & password shall be sent.
- Change the password if needed & keep it confidential.
- In case of registration failure visit the helpdesk of the university in person along with challan copy or fee receipt (whatever applicable).
- Change your registration details by going through ‘Edit Details’
- It is advised to take two printouts of the registration form. One will be required at the time of document verification & other one should be retained by the candidate.
Step 3- Choice Filling
- Mark the preference among the Affiliated Colleges of IP University which can be done by making combinations of streams & colleges.
- After marking the choices, seats allocation is carried by the university.
- It is advised to fill maximum choices as possible, as it increases the chances of getting desired seat in the desired college. CheckIPU CET 2019 Cutoff to study the number of seats and its distribution in terms of rank, stream & institute.
- Less number of choices can lead to non-allocation of seats for admissions.
- In case you have not been able to secure admission in first round of counselling, change in preference in the subsequent rounds of counselling is applicable.
Note: Chances for modification will be offered after completion of first round of counselling only.
- It is also advised to take printout of the order of filled choices for reference purpose.
Documents Required for IPU CET Counselling 2019
The documents required at the time of IPU CET Counselling vary for different programmes. Candidates have to carry attested copies and original copy as well of the mentioned documents. The documents required for IPU Counselling are mentioned below:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Class Xth marks sheet)
- IPU CET Admit Card
- Score card of CET 2019
- Class XIIth marks sheet
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Allotment Letter
- Receipt of part payment of fee
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate (In case of PWD candidates)
- Copy of IPU CET Application Form
- Registration Slip
- Academic Fee Receipt
- IPU CET 2019 Admit Card for Law/MBA(Original)
- Mark sheets and certificate in original for verification purpose
- Character Certificate in original (from the Head of the institution from where the qualifying examination has been passed or from a Gazetted Officer (Original), not more than 6 months old)
- Address proof of candidate’s qualifying examination study center located in Delhi (if passed through distance/ open mode)
Note:One set of photocopies of certificates, attested by gazetted officer or self -attested must be submitted and shall be retained by the University. In case, any candidate fails to prove the eligibility for admissions in the programme, the candidature shall be cancelled.
IPUCET 2019 Document Verification for Reserved & Minority Category candidates:
- If a candidate belongs to these reserved categories namely, SC, ST, DEF, PH, JKM, Sikh, Muslim, Jain minority, defense then it is required to visit IP University campus before the commencement of the counselling.
- OBC candidates, who have registered themselves for counselling, can go for fixed centres only after completion of round 1 & 2 of counselling.
- Candidates, who fail to visit the centre, will not be considered under reserved category and will be considered General.
Process of IPU CET Counselling Round 1
Result of first round of IPU CET counselling i.e. allocation of seats will be carried out after completion of the choice filling process. The following candidates will not be considered for Seat Allocation:
- Who have not submitted the Counselling Participation fee
- Who have paid the Counselling Participation Fee but not performed the registration process
- Who have paid the Counselling Participation Fee & performed the registration also but not opted for choices & preferences.
- Check seat allocation status through login ID & password generated at the time of registration. If the seat has been allotted, then print the provisional allotment letter. The letter will be available only after finalization of current round of counselling.
- To confirm the seat allotment, pay INR 40, 000 as the part of academic fee. If the candidate fails to pay the same it will result to detention of the candidate from other counselling rounds.
- If fee receipt is not available in the mentioned time then contact the helpdesk of IP University.
Check IPU CET Seat Allotment
Reporting at IP University Centres after IPU CET 2019 Online Counselling Round 1
- After allocation of seat in round one of the counselling process, report at university centers along with fee receipt, certificates & documents related to reserved category (if applicable).
- If the candidate fails to appear at the designated centres of university then the allocated seat will be cancelled and allotted to any other candidate. The candidate may also lose the chance to grab seat in other rounds of counselling except ‘spot counselling’. Academic fee for such candidates will also not reimburse.
Process of Freezing Allotted Seat during First Round of IPUCET 2019 Online Counselling
- The candidate can freeze the seat by clicking on ‘Freeze option’ if the candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat after first round of counselling & does not want to participate in the upcoming rounds of counselling.
- If the candidate fails to freeze the seat then the seat with higher preference will be allotted in the next round of counselling with respect to availability of seats. The candidate will not be allowed to retain the earlier seat under any situation.
Process of Fee Refund & Withdrawl of Seat after IPUCET 2019 Counselling Round 1
- After deposition of academic fee, if the candidate desires to withdraw the admission against the allotted seat then they can apply for withdrawal by navigating to ‘Withdrawal Button’
- After withdrawal the candidate will not be allowed to take part in next counselling rounds except ‘spot counselling’.
Process of IPU CET Counselling Round 2
Below is the requirement of round two of counselling:
- Candidates who have withdrawn the admission (as they are no longer in the race of competition)
- Candidates who have already ‘freeze’ their seat after first round of counselling (as they are no longer in the race of counseling)
- Candidates who have not paid the academic fee (As they will be debarred from the counselling)
- Candidates who have not satisfied the eligibility criteria (they will also be debarred from the counselling proceedings)
Who will be called for second round of engineering counselling?
- Candidates who have mentioned the preference of choices but are not allotted any seat during round one of counselling.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat in round one, paid the part academic fee, reported at the university centres for document verification but have not withdrawn the admission & have also not freezed their seat.
These candidates will be considered for further counselling rounds by default & their ranks will be upgraded on the basis of their CET rank automatically.
- The candidates will be eligible to make changes in their choices for second round of counselling. In case of remaining vacancies after round two, seats will be converted to other category as given in the conversion rules.
- The candidate will not be allowed to retain previous choice, once their seat is upgraded in next rounds of counselling.
- The candidate must have a new printout of seat allotment with respect to updated counselling rounds.
- If the candidate joins the counselling process from the second round then he/she has to pay the amount of INR 40, 000 as part of academic fee.
- After completion of round two, the candidate must visit the University center along with fees slip & certificates. The candidate needs to report again if his/her seat has been finalized in round one.
- Reporting to designated University centres is also very important, failing which results in cancellation of seat allotment.
- Candidates who want to withdraw after round two can do the same through online withdrawal.
Reporting of Candidates after Seat Confirmation
After seat confirmation the candidate has to report to the respective college along with the provisional allotment letter, admission & fee slip.
IPU CET Spot Counselling 2019
Spot counselling is the last option for the candidates who want to obtain the seat in GGSIPU. This process is held in offline mode after first & second round of counselling.
Who is eligible for Spot Counselling Procedure?
- Candidates who have not taken admission through round 1 & 2 of counselling provided that he/she must have qualified in CET.
- Any candidate, who has participated in any round of counselling but has withdrawn at that point of time are also eligible.
- Candidates with ‘not admitted’ tag (due to certain reason) are eligible.
Who will not be eligible for Spot Counselling Procedure?
A candidate who has already been admitted through round 1 & 2 & also paid the academic fee at the time of spot counselling, that student will not be eligible for spot counselling process.
Note: Facility of fee with drawl will be available only in round 1 & 2 of online counselling but not in case of spot counselling.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College