Candidates can check the result of seat allotment of IPU CET 2019 by login to their accounts. Candidates who have been allotted seats can download their allotment letter till July 24. Allotment will be done based on the merit of the candidate and their preference of colleges and courses. The spot round seat allotment of IPU CET 2019 will be held in offline mode if there are vacant seats available.
From 2019 onwards, GGSIPU will admit students in its various UG and PG courses via National Level Tests. Know more
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of candidates’ merit, category and choices/preferences filled.
- The allotment of seats will depend on the availability of seats.
- For seat allotment, candidates will have to freeze the option and print the provisional allotment letter.
- To confirm the allotted seat, candidates will have to pay a part academic fee of INR 40,000.
- Candidates failing to report for admission will not be able to claim their allotted seat afterward and their academic fees paid will also be forfeited.
IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment Dates
All important dates for IPU CET Seat Allotment Process are given below for your reference:
|Registration and verification of Reserved Category Certificates at Designated Centres||June 14 to 22, 2019|
|Last date for online payment of fees ||June 21, 2019|
|Round 1 - Choice Filling||June 24 to 27, 2019|
|Seat Allotment – Round 1||June 30, 2019|
|Payment in Indian Bank branches||by July 4, 2019|
|Online Payment||by July 5, 2019|
|Freezing Seat Allotment||July 6, 2019 by 6 pm|
|Printing of part payment fee receipt||July 6, 2019 by 6 pm|
|Withdrawal of Admissions||July 6, 2019 by 6 pm|
|Round 2 Choice change (edit/modify/delete)||July 6, 2019|
|Round 2 seat allotment||July 10, 2019|
Check IPU CET Exam Dates
IPU CET 2019 Counseling Procedure
- In order to participate in the counseling procedure of IPU CET 2019, candidates have to register themselves and remit INR 1000 as counseling fees.
- The payment can be made either via online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or by offline mode (bank challan).
- Once the payment is made successfully, login using your IPU CET 2019 roll number, date of birth, name and result status.
- After logging in, candidates have to submit their academic, personal and contact information after which, they will be issued their unique login ID and password.
- For choice filling process, candidates have to log-in using their credentials and fill their preferred choices.
- Candidates have to enter maximum number of choices, in order to ensure that he is allotted to the seat of his preference.
- All applicants are advised to take a hard copy (print out) of their selected choices for any future reference.
- Candidates are allotted seats according to their ranking, category, region and preference of seats/colleges.
- Candidates will be able to check their allotment status on the official website (via online mode).
- Students who are successfully allotted seats will have to pay the part academic fee.
- The choices selected during the registration process is considered by the admission authorities during the allotment procedure.
Who is NOT Eligible for IPU CET Seat Allotment 2019?
- Candidates who did not pay the counseling fee.
- Candidates who remitted the counseling fee, but failed to register themselves.
- Candidates who successfully paid the counseling fees and also registered themselves, but failed to complete the choice filling process.
- Candidates who were allotted seats but failed to pay the part academic fees. Such candidates will not be considered for the next rounds of seat allotment.
- Candidates who cancelled admission, after seat allotment and payment of part academic fees. All these candidates will however be eligible for Spot Counseling (final round)/ Seat Allotment Round.
IPU CET Seat Allotment Process 2019
Once the candidates are allotted seats, they have to pay a part of academic fee to ensure their admission.
Payment of Part Academic Fee
Selected candidates can pay the part academic fees via two modes:
- Online Mode – Through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Offline Mode – Through bank challan in cash at any Indian Bank branch.
Upon successfully paying the part academic fee, the admission fee receipt has to be printed out (for all future references). If the payment has been done via offline mode, through bank challan, then candidates will be able to take the printout after two days of the payment.
Freezing of Seats
If the candidate is allotted seat in their preferred college and is satisfied, he will have to freeze their seats. Freezing the seat means that the candidate wants to take admission in the allotted seat and is withdrawing from all subsequent rounds.
Withdrawal & Fee Refund
In case the candidate wishes to withdraw his admission from the allotted seat after payment of part academic fee, he can do so by logging into his account. Such candidates will not be a part of the subsequent counseling rounds, but will be allowed to participate in the spot round of IPU CET seat allotment 2019.
Reporting at Allotted Institutes
- To confirm admission, candidates have to report at their respective allotted IPU CET College.
- Candidates have to pay the remaining tuition fees and also verify their documents to complete the admission process.
- A set of required documents attested by a gazetted officer or self-
- attested are to be submitted.
- Candidates who fail to complete this process within the designated time will not be eligible for admission.
Documents to be Submitted for Verification
Given below is the list of documents that are to be submitted for verification.
- IPU CET 2019 Registration Slip
- IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
- IPU CET 2019 Result
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Admission Slip
- Academic Fee Receipt
- Class 10th mark sheet & certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet & certificate
- Category certificate duly attested (if applicable)
- Conduct certificate duly attested by head of the institution (last studied in)
IPU CET Seat Allotment 2019: Final Round
- After the last round of seat allotment, candidates will not be permitted to withdraw from the allotted seat and no fee refund will be allowed.
- In the last round of IPU CET Seat Allotment 2019, the region-wise and category-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category, once the seat allotment of reserved category is completed.
- Candidates who have paid the part academic fees, but have not frozen their allotment seat, neither have withdrawn will be considered eligible for the sliding round of online seat allotment of IPU CET 2019.
IPU CET Seat Allotment 2019: Sliding Round
- Candidates who have been allocated seats before and have paid the part academic fee of INR 40,000 but have not frozen or withdrawn their seat will be eligible for the sliding round.
- The sliding will be merit-based and according to the preferences of the candidates.
IPU CET 2019 Spot Round Allotment
- The Spot Round of IPU CET seat allotment 2019 is conducted only if there are vacant seats available, after the entire admission process is completed.
- The spot counseling round will be conducted tentatively in the 1st week of August, 2019 in offline mode.
- Interested candidates will have to pay an additional amount of INR 2000 for the spot round.
- Candidates who have not withdrawn at any round or are admitted will also be eligible for IPU CET 2019 spot round.
- No withdrawal or refund of fees will be allowed in the spot counseling round.
IPU CET – Previous Year Seat Allotment Status
After registering for the counseling process, students can check the allotment status, by following the simple steps given below.
- Go to the official website of IPU CET and log into your account.
- The allotment status will display on the screen.
- Selected candidates will be able to print their seat allotment letter according to the schedule.
Seat Allotment Status of IPU CET 2017
|Seat Status After IPU CET Counselling Round 1|
|Programmes|| Date||Seat Status|
|Seat Status Report M.Tech (Roboties & Automation)||July 15, 2017||Click Here|
|Vacant Seasts at the end of 1st counselling of M.Tech. CET Code 140 as on 14-07-16||July 15, 2017||Click Here|
|Seat Status of M.Tech (139) as on 14 July 2017 for session 2017-17||July 14, 2017||Click Here|
|Seat Status of M.Phil (English) after Ist Counselling as on 14 July 2017 (Evening)||July 14, 2017||Click Here|
|PGDRP of USBAS||July 14, 2017||Click Here|
|M.Tech||July 14, 2017||Click Here|
|M.Tech(Bio.Tech)||July 13, 2017||Click Here|
|MA (Economics)||July 13, 2017||Click Here|
|M.Tech(Tool Engineering)||July 13, 2017||Click Here|
|MA (English)||July 12, 2017||Click Here|
|PGDRP||July 12, 2017||Click Here|
|M.Phil (Clinical Psychology)||July 12, 2017||Click Here|
|MCA (Integrated)||July 12, 2017||Click Here|
|L.LM||July 8, 2017||Click Here|
|M.Ed||July 8, 2017||Click Here|
|BHMCT (Extended)||July 7, 2017||Click Here|
|BA-BBA-LLB||July 6, 2017||Click Here|
|M.Sc(B&C)||July 5, 2017||Click Here|
|MBA (IT)||July 5, 2017||Click Here|
|MCA (LE)||July 5, 2017||Click Here|
|B.Tech (Bio Tech)||July 5, 2017||Click Here|
|MA (AHM) & MA(CPHM)||July 4, 2017||Click Here|
|MA (MC)||July 4, 2017||Click Here|
|B.Sc (Yoga Science)||July 3, 2017||Click Here|
|MPH(FE)||July 3, 2017||Click Here|
|BHMCT||July 2, 2017||Click Here|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College