IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment - Total Seats, Status and Seat Matrix
Seat Allotment process (first counselling) for IPU admissions will begin on June 27, 2019. The seats will be alloted on the basis of merit and preference of colleges and programs of the candidates.
The counselling for IPU CET 2019 will be held in online mode except ‘Spot Allotment’ which will be done in offline mode only. This the last round for counselling where the colleges invite students to fill vacant seats (if any).
Direct link to check IPU CET 2019 First Seat Allotment Result
- The allotment of seats will depend upon the availability of seats.
- For seat allotment, candidates will have to freeze the option and print the provisional allotment letter.
- To confirm the allotted seat, candidates will have to pay a part academic fee of INR 40,000.
- Candidates failing to report for admission will not be able to claim their allotted seat afterwards and their academic fees paid will also be forfeited.
IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment Dates
Online Counselling schedule is given below for reference:
|Registration and verification of Reserved Category Certificates at Designated Centres||June 18, 2019 to June 25, 2019|
|Online payment of fees ||July 2, 2019 to July 5, 2019|
|Choice Filling||June 18, 2019 to June 26, 2019|
|Seat Allotment||June 27, 2019 to July 1, 2019|
|Freezing Seat Allotment||July 2, 2019 to July 6, 2019|
|Withdrawal of Admissions||July 2, 2019 to July 6, 2019|
|Choice change (edit/modify/delete)||July 2, 2019 to July 6, 2019|
|Seat Allotment||July 7, 2019 to July 11, 2019|
|Fee Payment||July 11, 2019 to July 14, 2019|
|Freezing Seat Allotment||July 11, 2019 to July 15, 2019|
|Wthdrawl Of Admissions||July 11, 2019 to July 15, 2019|
|Choice change (edit/modify/delete)||July 11, 2019 to July 15, 2019|
|Seat Allotment (resreved category with inter conversions)||July 16, 2019 July 21, 2019|
|Seat Allotment (general category with conversions)||July 16, 2019 July 21, 2019|
|Fee Payment||July 22, 2019 to July 25, 2019|
|Sliding Round||July 26, 2018 to July 28, 2019|
|Priniting Provisisonal Letter||July 29, 2019 to July 31, 2019|
|Verification of Documents||July 29, 2019 to July 31, 2019|
|Spot Counselling||August 1, 2019 to August 10, 2019|
Offline Counselling schedule is given below for reference:
Note: The dates mentioned are tentative
Check IPU CET 2019 Offline Counselling
IPU CET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Candidates must follow the given steps to be the part of the counselling process:
- In order to participate in the counseling procedure of IPU CET 2019, candidates have to register themselves and remit INR 1000 as counseling fees.
- The payment can be made either via online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or by offline mode (bank challan).
- Once the payment is done successfully, candidiates must login their respective accounts and enter roll number, date of birth, name and result status.
- After logging in, candidates must upload their academic, personal and contact information followed by which unique login ID and password is provided to them.
- For choice filling process, candidates must log-in using their credentials and fill their preferred choices.
- Candidates are suggested to enter maximum number of choices, in order to minimize the risk of not getting admission in the university colleges.
- All applicants are advised to take a hard copy (print out) of their selected choices for any future reference.
- Candidates are allotted seats according to their ranking, category, region and preference of seats/colleges.
- They can check their allotment status on the official website (via online mode).
- Those who are successfully allotted seats will have to pay the part academic fee.
- The choices selected during the registration process is considered by the admission authorities during the allotment procedure.
CheckIPU CET 2019 Online Counselling
Who is NOT eligible for IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment?
- Not paid counseling fee
- Failed to register
- Paid the counseling fees and also registered themselves, but failed to complete the choice filling process
- Allotted seats but failed to pay the part academic fees
- Cancelled admission, after seat allotment and payment of part academic fees. All these candidates are eligible for Spot Counseling (final round)/ Seat Allotment Round.
IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment Process
Once the candidates are allotted seats, they have to pay a part of academic fee to ensure their admission.
Payment of Part Academic Fee
Selected candidates can pay the part academic fees via two modes:
- Online Mode – Through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Offline Mode – Through bank challan in cash at any Indian Bank branch.
Upon successfully paying the part academic fee, the admission fee receipt has to be printed out (for all future references). If the payment has been done via offline mode, through bank challan, then candidates will be able to take the printout after two days of the payment.
Freezing of Seats
If the candidates are allotted seats in their preferred college, they can freeze their seats. Freezing the seat means that the candidate wants to take admission in the allotted seat and is withdrawing from all subsequent rounds.
Withdrawal & Fee Refund
In case, the candidates wish to withdraw their admission from the allotted seat after payment of part academic fee, they can do so by logging into their account. Such candidates will not be a part of the subsequent counseling rounds, but will be allowed to participate in the spot round of IPU CET 2019 seat allotment.
Reporting at Allotted Institutes
- To confirm admission, candidates have to report at their respective allotted IPU CET College.
- They have to pay the remaining tuition fees and also verify their documents to complete the admission process.
- A set of required documents attested by a gazetted officer or self - attested are to be submitted.
- Candidates who fail to complete this process within the designated time will not be eligible for admission.
Documents to be Submitted for Verification
Given below is the list of documents that are to be submitted for verification.
- IPU CET 2019 Registration Slip
- IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
- IPU CET 2019 Result
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Admission Slip
- Academic Fee Receipt
- Class 10th mark sheet & certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet & certificate
- Category certificate duly attested (if applicable)
- Conduct certificate duly attested by head of the institution (last studied in)
IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment - Final Round
- After the last round of seat allotment, candidates will not be permitted to withdraw from the allotted seat and no fee refund will be allowed.
- In the last round of IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment, the region-wise and category-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category, once the seat allotment of reserved category is completed.
- Candidates who have paid the part academic fees, but have not frozen their allotment seat, neither have withdrawn will be considered eligible for the sliding round of online seat allotment of IPU CET 2019.
IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment - Sliding Round
- Candidates who have been allocated seats before and have paid the part academic fee of INR 40,000 but have not frozen or withdrawn their seat will be eligible for the sliding round.
- The sliding will be merit-based and according to the preferences of the candidates.
IPU CET 2019 Spot Round Allotment
- Spot Round of IPU CET 2019 seat allotment is conducted only if there are vacant seats available, after the entire admission process is completed.
- The spot counseling round will be conducted in offline mode.
- Interested candidates will have to pay an additional amount of INR 2,000 for the spot round.
- Candidates who have not withdrawn at any round or are admitted will also be eligible for IPU CET 2019 spot round.
- No withdrawal or refund of fees will be allowed in the spot counseling round.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College