IRMA 2019 will be conducted by Institute of Rural Management, Anand in the second week of February 2019. It is a national level exam, conducted in online mode at various centres in India.
- This year, IRMA 2019 will be held at 27 IRMA Exam Centers throughout the country, like the previous year.
- Candidates should state their preferable choice of exam centers while filling IRMA Application Form.
- It is advised that all candidates cross check the exam center preference before the submission of the same. This is because once the preference is entered it cannot be altered. Moreover, the exam authority has the full rights to modify the exam center at any time.
- While appearing for the exam, make sure you carry your IRMA Admit Card to the hall.
IRMA 2019 Test Cities List
- Interested candidates must sit for CAT 2018 or XAT 2019, along with the online exam of IRMA 2019 (Issues of Social Concern) which will be held on any Sunday of February 2019.
- Only Indian Nationals have to appear for IRMA 2019. Foreign Candidates can directly apply as per their CAT/ XAT/ GMAT Score.
- The online test of Issues of IRMA 2019 will be held at the following centers:
|IRMA 2019 Exam Centres|
|Anand||Greater Kolkata/ Kalyani||Hyderabad|
|Delhi –NCR (Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida)||Chinchwad||Mirza |
*IRMA reserves the full right to change, cancel or add any exam center under certain circumstances.
How to Choose IRMA 2019 Exam Centers?
- Candidates can choose the exam centers as per their convenience.
- The exam center preference is to be stated in IRMA Application Form at the time of registration.
- All the applicants will be provided with multiple choices among which they can choose only one exam center nearest to them.
- The details including the address of the exam center of IRMA 2019 will be mentioned on the admit card.
- However, the exam conducting authority has full access to make any types of modifications in the exam centers at the time of discretion.
How to Change IRMA 2019 Exam Center Preference?
- There is no option to change the exam center preference.
- Thus, it is recommended to verify the exam center preference before the final submission of the application. In case of any emergency candidates are advised to contact the authority.
Instructions for IRMA 2019 Exam Centers
It is mandatory for all the aspirants to follow the below Do’s and Don’ts strictly at the exam centers on the exam day:
- IRMA Admit card
- An original valid photo identity proof such as: Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card.
- Black or Blue ball point pen for the purpose of rough work.
- Any impersonation inside the examination hall will not be tolerated.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to carry all the above documents. Aspirants who fail to do so are barred from appearing for the exam.
- Any type of electrical gadgets like mobile phone, tablet, digital watches, calculators are not allowed inside the exam hall.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College