Table of Contents
IRMASAT 2020 Result (Released), Scorecard, Cutoff and Process
IRMASAT Result has been released on the official website by Institute of Rural Management, Anand on March 24, 2020. It is an entrance test conducted by IRMA for admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). There are total 240 seats available for PGDRM program. Candidates who made it past the cutoff had to appear for Group Activities and Personal interview held between February 10 -29, 2020. Final selection is based on the basis of marks secured in written test along with GD/PI. Check IRMASAT Result
- After the release of the final results, candidates who will get selected will be called upon between June 23 – 30, 2020 to begin the first term classes.
- IRMASAT 2020 Cutoff was released on January 28, 2020. As per IRMASAT 2020 eligibility, applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university areeligible for admissions. There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
IRMASAT consisted of 200 questions divided into four sections- Quantitative Ability, Analytical reasoning, Issue of Social concern and English Comprehension. The Issue of Social Concern was a compulsory section to attempt. For candidates applying through CAT/XAT/GMAT, Issues of Social Concern (IRMASAT) is mandatory.
Highlights of IRMASAT 2020
|Exam Name||IRMASAT (Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test)|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)|
|Exam Type||Post- Graduate|
|Mode of Application||Computer-based Test|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour 20 minutes|
IRMASAT 2020 Exam Date
Given in the table below are all the important dates related to IRMASAT 2020.
|Release of Application Form||September 30, 2019|
|Last Date to submit Online Application Form for Indian Nationals||January 21, 2020|
|IRMASAT 2020, Group Activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals||February 11 to 23, 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result for Indian Nationals||March 24, 2020|
Check IRMASAT 2020 Exam Dates
IRMASAT 2020 Eligibility
IRMASAT Eligibility for Post Graduation Program in Rural Development are given below:
- Completion of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- There is no age limit.
- Foreign Nationals can apply directly on the basis of their CAT/ XAT/ GMAT Score.
- Candidates of Indian Origin can apply through CAT/XAT/GMAT Score
- Indian Candidates applying through CAT/XAT/GMAT have to appear for ‘Issues of Social Concern’ test.
Out of the total seats available, a few of them are reserved in both the courses. Read them below:
|Differently Abled Persons||3%|
IRMASAT Application Form 2020
- Candidates can apply for IRMASAT 2020 in online and offline mode.
- The registration window is open in the second week of October.
- The last date of registration for Indian Nationals is January 21, 2020. For Foreign candidates, first week of February, 2020.
- Visit the official website of IRMASAT i.e. irma.ac.in
- Registerusing their email id and passoword.
- Fill in all the personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Pay the application fee and complete the process.
IRMASAT Offline Registration 2020
- Purchase the application form from the IRMASAT Admissions office or
- Write to the following address with a demand draft drawn in favour of the "Institute of Rural Management Anand" payable at par at Anand.
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMASAT)
Anand – 388 001, Gujarat
- Upon receival, the authority will send the printed materials (prospectus, application form, sample question paper of "IRMASAT" etc.).
- Candidates from BPL category are required to send their request with self-attested latest proof of BPL status issued by the appropriate authority.
IRMASAT 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid in both modes- offline and online.
- For online mode, candidates can use debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates must get a bank challan of SBI.
- Foreign Nationals are given a choice to pay by INR or their home currency.
Here is the IRMASAT Application Fee:
|Category||General and OBC||SC/ST/DAP||BPL||Foreigners|
|Fee||INR 1400||INR 700||Nil||INR 2000|
IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
- IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card was available in the last week of January, few days before the exam.
- IRMASAT did not issue any hard copy of IRMASAT Admit Card.
- Candidates must carry the admit card to the exam center along with a passport size photograph and ID proof.
Here are the steps to download IRMASAT Admit Card:
- Visit the official website, IRMASAT.ac.in
- Click on the link for ‘IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card’
- Login to your application account using registration number
- Download and take a print out of IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
IRMASAT 2020 Exam Centers
Following are the exam test centers for IRMASAT 2020:
|IRMASAT Exam Centres 2020|
|Anand / Changa / VV Nagar||Jaipur||Varanasi|
|Bangalore / Tumkur||Lucknow / Barabanki / Sitapur / Unnao||Delhi NCR (Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida)|
|Bhopal / Vidisha||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane||Indore / Dewas|
|Greater Kolkata / Kalyani||Nagpur||Bhubaneswar / Cuttack / Khurda|
|Chandigarh / Mohali / Panchkula||Patna / Hajipur / Bihta||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Chennai||Raipur / Bhilai / Durg||Pune / Pimpri Chinchwad / Talegaon|
|Guwahati / Ri Boi / Mirza||Ranchi||Vishakhapatnam|
|Hyderabad / Rangareddy / Secunderabad||Udaipur||Kochi / Ernakulam|
Check all IRMASAT Exam Centers
IRMASAT 2020 Exam Pattern
For candidates taking IRMASAT Exam:
- IRMASAT 2020 will be conducted in the First week of February.
- IRMASAT Exam Pattern has not seen any major changes over the year. Here are the highlights of IRMASAT Paper Pattern:
- The test will be conducted as computer-based exam.
- The duration of exam is 120 minutes
- The question paper consists of 200 objective type questions each of 1 mark. It is divided into four sections-
- Issues of Social Concern – 60 questions
- English Comprehension – 40 questions
- Analytical Reasoning – 50 questions
- Quantitative Ability – 50 questions
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrected answer.
For candidates applying through CAT/XAT/GMAT score:
- IRMASAT SAT will be conducted separately for such candidates
- The test will be of 80 minutes.
- The question paper will have 40 objective type questions of 1 mark each.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Read More IRMASAT Exam Pattern
IRMASAT 2020 Syllabus
- IRMASAT Syllabus is from the topic of 12th and Graduation level.
- The English Comprehension comprises of questions asked through paragraph reading and comprehension
|IRMASAT Syllabus for English Comprehension|
- Analytical Reasoning consists of two parts – Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning.
|IRMASAT Syllabus for Analytical Reasoning|
|Codes||Series / Arrangements|
|Multi-Dimensional Arrangements||Statements and Conclusion|
- Quantitative Ability is divided into two parts- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency and Problem-Solving.
|IRMASAT Syllabus for Quantitative Ability|
|Profit & Loss||Permutation & Combination|
|Work Time Analysis||Mixtures & Allegations|
|Time & Speed||Statistics|
- Issues of Social Concern consists of questions on current awareness of national and international issues. This section is the most important part of the entire exam.
Following are some topics which come under IRMASAT 2020 Syllabus for Issues of Social Concern is as follows:
|Important Topics in Issues of Social Concern|
|Economy of India and problems pertaining to National Income and per capita income||Social and economic issues relating to poverty, inequality, employment, and literacy|
|Human Development Index and its developments||RTI|
|Agriculture, farming, livestock production and management||Public Health Issues inclusive of health education and health care|
|Poverty alleviation and methods to combat||Natural calamities and disaster management|
|National threats and security analysis||Five Year Plan|
IRMASAT 2020 Result
- IRMASAT has released the final result for Indian candidates on March 24, 2020.
- For Foreign candidates, IRMASAT result will be released in the first week of May 2020.
- IRMASAT has both sectional and overall scores.
- The result is released as score cards for candidates to download
How to check IRMASAT 2020 Result?
- Visit the official website of IRMASAT 2020 i.e. IRMASAT.ac.in
- Click on the link for ‘IRMASAT 2020 Results’
- Provide form number, roll number and password
- After finishing this process, the result will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out for any future reference.
IRMASAT 2020 Cut Off
- IRMASAT 2020 Cut Off will be declared soon after the declaration of IRMASAT 2020 Results
- The overall and sectional cut off marks both are considered
- Candidates who score equal to or more than the Cut Off will be selected for the further rounds
- Here is the Expected IRMASAT Cut Off 2020 :
*Cut off marks will be calculated out of 100 (Written Test - 50 + Group Discussion - 25 + Personal Interview - 25)
Read More About IRMASAT Cutoff
IRMASAT 2020 Selection Process
- IRMASAT will issue a merit list soon after the results are declared.
- IRMASAT 2020 merit list will comprise the names and details of the qualified students.
- There will be two further selection rounds viz. Group Discussion and of Personal Interview. Check Here IRMASAT Selection Procedure 2020
IRMASAT 2020 Merit List
IRMASAT prepares the final merit list by taking in account the marks secured in CAT/XAT, IRMASAT, GD & PI rounds. Their respective weightage is given below:
|Academic Performance Rating (10th, 12th 5 and Graduation)||5%|
|Diversity Rating (Gender, Sports, Extra Curricular and Academic Background)||5%|
Preparation of IRMASAT Merit List for Foreign Candidates
IRMASAT follow a different approach to calcuate the marks of foreign nationals, since they are exempted from appearing in IRMASAT. Check the details below:
Candidates selected for IRMASAT 2020 Counselling Process should follow the steps given below:
- They need to register themselves at the official website of IRMASAT.
- After registering, lock preferences of colleges within the given time period.
- No further changes will be allowed once the choices are locked.
- Candidates will be allotted colleges on the basis of merit-cum-preference.
Candidates will need to contact the respective colleges and take the necessary documents with them for IRMASAT 2020 admission.
About IRMASAT PGDRM
- PGDRM is a two-year fully residential programme.
- IRMASAT's Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) aims at producing talented young managers to assume challenge-filled responsibilities in rural cooperatives and development organisations.
- The PGDRM curriculum provides high quality courses with a greater focus on experiential learning.
- The curriculum is made up of four distinct but mutually supportive segments - classroom, village field work, development internship and management internship.
Financial Assistance and Scholarships at IRMASAT
IRMASAT provides financial assistance to deserving candidates through various schemes and scholarships
- Bridge Fund- A fund of Rs. 50 lakhs has been set aside by the Institute for students of economic deprivation to bridge the gap between the dates of payment of IRMASAT and the disbursement of payment from different financing options (e. g. bank loan, fee waiver/exemption scheme of IRMASAT etc.).
- Educational Loans- Educational loans are available from various banks to applicants enrolling at IRMASAT. Canara Bank (Vidya Turant) and the Central Bank of India provide student friendly education loan services for IRMASAT PGDRM students.
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme and Fee Exemption- The Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme, as per the AICTE rules, is available at IRMASAT. IRMASAT provides financial assistance to meet the PGDRM tuition fee requirements of extremely poor applicants. Participants can request for exemption only after joining.
- Scholarships for SC / ST Students- SC / ST scholarships covering the entire cost of education of SC / ST applicants are available at IRMASAT. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has allocated 12 scholarships to IRMASAT for SC participants. The scholarship covers tuition fee, non-refundable charges, lodging and boarding expenses, cost of books, stationery, and a personal computer. (www.socialjustice.nic.in).
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for Top class Education for Students with Disabilities of The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities is available at IRMASAT (www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in ).
IRMASAT PGDRM Fee Structure
Fees Structure for Indian Nationals
|Tuition Fees, Services Fees, Library, TAU Room Rent and Electricity Charges|
|Category||First Year (Term 1 to 3)||Second Year (Term 4 & 5)||Total|
|Computer and Internet Services Fees||20,000/-||13,000/-||40,000/-|
|Library and Teaching Aid Unit Charges||20,000/-||13,000/-||40,000/-|
|Room Rent and Electricity Charges||60,000/-||40,000/-||1,00,000/-|
|Total Fees Payable (A)||7,00,000/-||4,50,000/-||11,50,000/-|
|Deposits and Other Activities Charges|
|Associate Membership of IRMASAT Club||2,000/-|
|Alumni Association Membership||2,000/-|
|Grand Total (A + B)||7,58,400/-|
Fees Structure for Foreign Nationals
|Tuition Fees, Services Fees, Library, TAU Room Rent and Electricity Charges(Amount in USD)|
|Category||First Year (Term 1 to 3)||Second Year (Term 4 & 5)||Total|
|Computer and Internet Services Fees||453||294||747|
|Library and Teaching Aid Unit Charges||453||294||747|
|Room Rent and Electricity Charges||1358||905||2263|
|Total Fees Payable (A)||15835||10180||26015|
|Deposits and Other Activities Charges|
|Category||Amount in INR|
|Associate Membership of IRMASAT Club||2,000|
|Alumni Association Membership||2,000|
|Grand Total (A + B)||84,415|
IRMASAT 2020 FAQs
Ques. I have applied for one program. But now I want to apply for more than one, then what should I do?
Ans. In that case, you are advised to write an application to the admissions coordinator with details and pay necessary fees by Demand Draft. You are advised to write your application form number in all your correspondence. All the payments to IRMASAT should be made in the form of a demand draft favoring IRMASAT and it should be payable at Anand.
Ques. How to download (print) SBI Challan from IRMASAT Website?
Ans. SBI Challan is available on the website (https://www.IRMASAT.ac.in/) in the admissions link, in the important download section. You may open the file and take a print out of it.
Ques. Does IRMASAT offer any correspondence course?
Ans. IRMASAT does not offer any correspondence course.
Ques. Can I register for Programme in Rural Management (PRM) without staying in the campus?
Ans. No. Program in Rural Management (PRM) is a two-year fully residential program.
Ques. Whether Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) is approved by AICTE?
Ans. Yes, Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Ques. How do I retrieve my user-id and password in case it is lost?
Ans. You are expected to keep a record of user id and password. If you are able to send us the user-id, your password can be mailed to you.
Ques. What should I do if I am unable to proceed with online payment?
Ans. Printed application material (prospectus, application forms, etc.) may be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMASAT, Anand - 388 001 on payment of full fees. (All the payments to IRMASAT should be made in the form of a demand draft favouring IRMASAT and it should be payable at Anand).
Ques. How IRMASAT admits students for PGDRM and FPRM 2020?
Ans: CAT 2018 /XAT 2019 and IRMASAT 2019 scores will be accepted for admission to PGDRM 2018-2020. Moreover, IIMs and XLRI have no role in any of the admission process.
Ques. How many seats are available for PGDRM 2018-20?
Ans: 240 seats available for PRM 2018-20. Also, fifteen percent is reserved for admission to Foreign Nationals /Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) /Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Sons & Daughters of Non-Resident Indian(s) / NRI Sponsored candidates.
Ques. Is there any negative marking in IRMASAT written entrance test?
Ans: Yes, there is negative marking in IRMASAT written entrance test. However, mark weightage is decided by management time to time.
Ques. What are the specializations offered by IRMASAT in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management programme?
Ans: There is no formal specialization in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management at IRMASAT. However, students are granted choices to select an optional course during the last two semesters, that is, 4th and 5th semesters (terms).
Ques. Who has approved IRMASAT’s Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)?
Ans: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Ques. What are the placement activities conducted by IRMASAT for Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)?
Ans: PGDRM graduates from IRMASAT are highly valued and offered jobs by cooperatives, NGOs, government agencies, and national as well as international donors engaged in promoting rural development. Moreover, the job offered to the students are more in areas such as planning and information systems, production management, marketing, finance, accounts, human resource development, rural development, and natural resource management respectively.
Over 650 organizations have been enlisted by IRMASAT that are designated for the placement of its graduates. It must be noted that the placement facility could not be availed by sponsored candidates.
Ques. What are the salary packages offered to students graduated with PGDRM from IRMASAT?
Ans: IRMASAT graduates manage to make a decent salary with 100 % placement guarantee. The average annual salaries received by the last three PGDRM batches are tabulated below:
Annual Salaries offered to the Last Three PGDRM Batches:
|PRM Batch||Average (INR) Lakh||Maximum (INR) Lakh|
IRMASAT offers a provision of fellowships for the applicants who prefer to join low paying but highly relevant jobs in the rural development sector.
Ques. How can one correct the incorrect entries after submissions?
Ans: Candidates are granted facilities to edit their entries prior to final submission. Once they hit the submit button, a form number will be allotted which cannot be edited. In such a case, it is advisable to take a printout of the submitted IRMASAT 2020 application form and make corrections manually as required and send it to IRMASAT’s notified address. The institution will arrange to make changes in the corresponding application form accordingly.
Ques. What should one do if unable to proceed further with online payment?
Ans: Candidates can get the printed application material that includes the prospectus, application forms and suchlike, which could hence, be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMASAT, Anand - 388 001 to make the required payment. It should be noted that all the IRMASAT payments could be made in the form of a demand draft favoring IRMASAT and it is payable at Anand).
Ques. Can an applicant change his test center of "IRMASAT 2020"?
Ans: Applicant is required to choose a preferred test center. Request for change of the exam center shall not be entertained.
Ques. What details will the IRMASAT Admit Card 2020 comprise of?
Ans: The admit card of IRMASAT 2020 comprises of the following details:
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Applicant's Application Number
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Date and Time of Examination
- Test Venue and Address
- Instructions for examination day
Ques. What could a student do if there is an error in the given admit card?
Ans: If any student comes across a discrepancy in the mentioned details on their admit card, then it must be brought to the notice of IRMASAT concerned officials as soon as possible.
Ques. What is the official address of IRMASAT where students can contact in case of any discrepancy?
Ans: The official address of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMASAT) is mentioned below where students can contact the concerned officials for any sort of discrepancy:
Institute of Rural Management Anand
Post Box No. 60, Anand, 388001
Contact: 02692 - 260 391 / 260 181
Fax: 02692 – 260188
Ques. Whether bank loans are available for IRMASAT’s PGDRM programme?
Ans: Yes, educational loans are available from various banks.
The State Bank of India, Anand and Central Bank of India, Anand serves students with educational loans at a lower interest rate.
Candidates may contact the people mentioned below for more information:
State Bank of India, Anand:
Mr. Ravi Shah, SBI, Anand
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob. 76000 80304
Central Bank of India, Anand:
Shri Sarkar, CBI, Anand
Mobile: 089800 15872.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College