ISI ADMISSION TEST Application Form 2021 has been released on May 3, 2021 on the official website i.e. isical.ac.in. Last date for Online application is June 1, 2021, However application fee can be paid from May 5 to June 5, 2021. ISI takes students on the basis of the admission test and the interview taken after the admission test. Some courses are also filled using other National Level exam scores like GATE.
- ISI Admission Test 2021 will be conducted on July 18, 2021.
- Candidates interested in taking admission to the prestigious institute can fill ISI 2021 Admission Test form online on ISI Kolkata website.
- Students willing to gain entry in PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics have to fill the form offline.
- Students who have won medals in the Indian National Mathematics Olympiad are exempted from ISI 2021 admission test. Such candidates have to fill the form, although.
- Steps for ISI admission test 2021 application procedure are- Registration, Filling the form, Uploading photos and fee payment.
- The application fee can be paid in both offline and online modes.
Through ISI Admission Test, admissions are offered at Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tezpur and Giridh. The courses offered at the campuses are B.Stat (Hons), Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours), M.Math, Master of Science in Quantitative Economics, Master of Technology in Computer Science, and Postgraduate Diploma in Statistical Methods & Analytics or Computer Application.
ISI Admission Test 2021 Application Form Highlights
|Application Form Highlights|
|Name of the exam||ISI Admission Test 2021|
|Level of the exam||National level|
|Courses applying for||B.Stat (Hons), B.Math (Hons), M.Stat, M.Math, M.Tech and PG diplomas|
|Application Form releasing Body||ISI Kolkata|
|Applying mode||Online (offline for PG diploma)|
|Steps for filling form||4 (Registration, filling details, uploading photos and fee payment)|
|ISI admission test application form fee||INR 1250 (UN-Male), INR 750 (UN-Female) and INR 625 (OBC/ST/SC/PH)|
ISI 2021 Admission Test Dates
Applying for the ISI admission test to get admission into the institute is a long process. Candidates should be well aware of the closing dates for certain events. They should know the dates of important proceedings regarding the admission entrance examination.
ISI 2021 Admission Test important dates are given below:
|ISI Admission application form filling starts||May 3, 2021|
|Last date for submission of the form||June 1, 2021|
|Last date to pay application fees||June 5, 2021|
|Release of admit card/hall ticket||To be announced|
|Date of the examination||July 18, 2021|
|Declaration of Results||to be announced|
ISI Admission Test 2021: How to Apply?
Students after checking the eligibility criteria for ISI Admission test can fill the application form online. The official website for filling the form is ISI Kolkata’s website- isical.ac.in. Steps for filling the Application form are given below:
- First of all, candidates have to follow the link given above to apply for the test.
- Candidates need to register on the official site.
- A Log ID and a password are created for candidate; it is sent to his/her Email ID.
- After gaining the ID and password, candidates have to log into the website using the credentials.
2. Filling the form:
- Following the login, students have to fill their details in the application form.
- First, personal details are asked. Then, candidates have to fill their qualification information and contact details.
- Carefully filled application should be submitted by clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
3. Uploading the images:
- Applicants must upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the requisite formats in the online application form of ISI Admission Test 2021.
- The images should be in JPEG/JPG or PNG formats only.
- The next step after uploading the documents is fee payment.
4. Payment of application fees:
There are two ways to pay the fee- online and offline.
- Online fee payment must be completed within 2 days of the application form submission.
- For online payment, the application fee is collected through the State Bank of India Collect website.
- The sum can also be paid using Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card.
- Students receive a registration number and transaction ID through SMS on their registered mobile number after the registration is successful for ISI Admission Test 2021.
- After filling the form and uploading the images if a candidate chooses an offline mode of payment, an E-challan is generated.
- Students have to download the E-Challan and take a print out of the challan.
- The fee can be paid in cash at any SBI branch.
- For payment of application fee, please let at least TWO days from the date of completion of application at ISI 2021 Admission Portal.
Applying for PG diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics
Students willing to enter this course cannot fill the online form. They have to buy ISI 2021 Application Form. The ways to buy the form are:
- Paying the submission fee in cash at the ofﬁce of Indian Statistical Institute, Tezpur University Campus, Tezpur. The timings are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on all working days.
- One can also send a Demand Draft by post in favour of “ISI NORTH EAST CENTRE” payable at Tezpur, Assam from any national bank. The DD must include a supplementary postal charge of INR 60.
The finalized form for this PG Diploma program must then be sent to this address:
North-East Centre, Tezpur University Campus,
Tezpur, Assam 784028
Details in Application Form
|Details asked||How to fill|
|Name||Enter your full name|
|Father’s name||Enter your Father’s full name|
|Gender||Choose your gender|
|Date of Birth||Fill your birth date|
|Email ID||Enter a valid Email ID|
|Phone Number||Enter your contact number|
|Nationality||Indian or other|
|Course applying for||Choose a course form the list|
|State of Eligibility||State from which you have passed 12th standard|
|Name of Institution||Name of the school from which you passed Class XII|
|Name of the Board||Name of your Board in Class 12|
|Year of Passing||Year in which you studied Class XII|
|UG degree||Enter your undergraduate degree|
|Year of passing UG||Year in which you completed Bachelor’s degree|
|Marks obtained in UG course||Enter the marks or percentage of your course|
|Uploading documents||Upload your photo, signature and finger impression in JPG/PNG format|
|Size of Documents||Photo<50 KB and Sign<30 KB|
ISI Admission Test 2021 Application Form Correction
There is no provision for correction in the application form. Once submitted, the details filled cannot be modified or updated. No time is given by ISI authority for updating or correcting the information. In case there is any error or discrepancy, candidate should contact the concerned body immediately. The details are given below:
Indian Statistical Institute,
203 Barrackpore Trunk Road,
Phone: 25752500 (Admissions)
Email ID: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Is there an interview after the written exam?
Ans. Yes, after taking ISI 2021 admission test, candidates will be shortlisted and called for an on-campus interview.
Ques. Can I pay the fee offline?
Ans. Yes, you can pay the fee through SBI bank challan.
Ques. Can I submit offline application form?
Ans. No. No, only candidates seeking admission in PG diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics can apply offline. All other students have to fill the online form.
Ques. I have completed the online application process. But, I forgot to take a print out. How can I get a print out now?
Ans. You can go to the applying online page and enter the personal info and the application number. Application form will be displayed, you can take a print out.
Ques. I am in my final semester of B Stat degree from ISI. Am I eligible to apply for Mathematics [M Math] course?
Ans. Yes, if your final semester results are declared latest by August second week.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.