The application forms for UG, PG and B.Tech courses is released separately under JET exam. Currently, candidates can apply for UG and B.Tech courses. The application form for JET 2018 B.Tech and UG courses were available from November 6, 2017. For PG programs, it will be out in September 2017. Note that application form for JET 2018 can be filled via online and offline mode.
The Jain University (JU) is a private deemed-to-be University (under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956) offering programs at the UG and PG levels in the fields of Commerce, Engineering and Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, Languages, Management, and Sciences.
JET 2018 Application Form Highlights
|Exam Name||JET 2018|
|Conducting Authority||Jain University, Bengaluru|
|Mode of Registration||Online & Offline|
|Application Fee||INR 550|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and B.Tech Courses|
JET 2018 Important Dates
The table below shows the important dates for JET 2018 Application Form. The dates vary for UG, PG and B.Tech programs:
|Application Form for B.Tech ||November 6, 2017|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||April 15, 2018 Onwards|
|JET 2018 for B.Tech||April 22, 2018|
|Declaration of Results||April 23, 2018|
|Counseling Dates / Seat Allotment|| April 28, 2018|
|Last Date for Blocking the Seat||April 28, 2018|
|JET 2018 UG Exam||May 18- 19, 2018|
|JET PG 2018 (Regular Round)||January 24, 2018|
How to Fill JET 2018 Application Form
JET 2018 Application Form has to be accessed and filled in online on the Jain University website. The steps involved in the Application process are detailed below:
Step 1: Registration
- Log on at jainuniversity.ac.in and click on ‘Apply for JET 2018 UG/ PG program’.
- Provide basic details like their name, mobile number, email ID and choose a password. Check these details and click on ‘Register’.
- You will receive an email upon successful registration
Step 2: Filling JET 2018 Application form
- Login using your email address and password.
- Choose the program from dropdown and click on ‘Create Application’
- Provide your personal, communication and academic details.
- Upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph, signature, academic certificates of Class10 & 12 and graduation degree as per given specifications.
- After uploading the documents, see the preview of the application form. Verify all the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take a print out of the filled in application form and save it for future reference
Step 3: Fee Payment
- The final step is to pay JET 2018 application fee.
- Fees can be submitted through to online mode (Credit/ Debit card, Net banking).
- The amount of application fee will vary as per program chosen by applicants
How to fill JET 2018 Application Form Offline?
- Candidates can also fill the application form via offline mode.
- To submit JET 2018 Application Form offline attach your passport size photograph, signature, class 10 & 12 mark sheet and bachelor’s degree mark sheet (pg courses) along with the form.
- Draw a demand draft of INR 550 in favor of ‘JET University- SET’ payable at Bangalore.
- They must fill the complete application form of JET 2018 and send it by post along with the enclosures to the following address:
#44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block
Mobile: 91 8123855824, 886164444
JET 2018 Application Fee
JET 2018 Application Fee of INR 550 can be remitted via both online and offline mode.
For online payment, click on ‘Pay Now’ tab to initiate the payment process via Payment Gateway. Payment can be made by either Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking by following the steps given below:
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay the fees.
- Choose payment mode – debit/credit card or net banking
- Enter the payment details in the Payment Gateway and complete transaction.
Payment via Offline Mode
- Draw a Demand Draft of 550 INR in favor of “JET University-SET" payable at Bengaluru.
- To this DD, attach a copy of the filled in online Application Form and copies of all academic mark sheets and certificates along with a Photograph and copy of Applicant’s signature.
- This set of documents along with the DD should be posted at the address:
“Admissions, SET-Jain University, #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bengaluru-78”
JET 2018 Eligibility
JET 2018 Eligibility Criteria comprise of a general set of conditions and a set of discipline specific conditions. Applicants are advised to examine all the criteria meticulously in order to avoid rejection of Application.
|Under Graduate Programs||Post Graduate Programs|
|Passed or Appearing Candidates of 10+2 or equivalent level examination from a recognized Board/University.||Passed or Appearing Candidates of a recognized Bachelor’s Degree without any backlogs.|
|Minimum score of 60%.||Minimum score of 50% in qualifying Examination.|
|SC/ST candidates are allowed a relaxation of 5 % in Minimum Score.||SC/ST Candidates are allowed a relaxation of 5 % in Minimum Score.|
|--||For Executive Programs, Work Experience is mandatory.|
- For Engineering & Technology UG Programs, applicants need to have studied the subject combinations of PCMB/PCMC/PCME at the 10+2 level.
- For Science/Commerce/Humanities programs at the UG level, students should have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- For Science/Commerce/Humanities/Management programs at the PG level, students who have passed or appeared in Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Aspiring Management students should have a minimum score of 500 in GMAT/MAT or have scored at least 70 percentiles in CAT/XAT for admissions in MBA programs directly, without appearing for JET.
Details in JET 2018 Application Form
All the mandatory fields are marked on the JET 2018 Application Form. Some of the particulars required in the form are mentioned below:
- Name (as per class 10th mark sheet)
- Personal details like Date of Birth, Gender, Blood Group, Nationality, Religion, Category, Aadhar Number.
- Contact details including Address, Mobile Number and Email ID of Applicant.
- Family details like name and occupation of Parents and their Contact Information
- Complete Academic Information including Year of passing and Scores, Institute’s Name and Certifying Authority (Class X, XI & XII or Diploma, if applicable)
- Details of any competitive test that the candidate has taken and the score.
- Additional Information regarding candidate’s extra-curricular activities is also required to be filled in.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College