JET 2020 Application Form- Apply @jainuniversity.ac.in
The application forms for UG, PG and B.Tech courses are released separately under JET exam. Currently, candidates can apply for UG and B.Tech courses. The application form for JET 2020 B.Tech course is available from November 18, 2019. Note that application form can be filled via online and offline mode. JET 2020 for the non-B.tech course will be scheduled for April 24 – 25, 2020 and for B.Tech courses will be scheduled on April 26, 2020.
Direct link to fill the application form for JET 2020
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before fill the application form. The application form UG and PG courses will be available soon on the official website. Application Fee of INR 600 can be remitted via both online and offline mode.
The Jain University (JU) is a private Deemed-to-be University (under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956) offering programs at the UG and PG levels in the fields of Commerce, Engineering and Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, Languages, Management, and Sciences.
JET 2020 Application Form Highlights
|Exam Name||JET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Jain University, Bengaluru|
|Mode of Registration||Online & Offline|
|Application Fee||INR 600|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and B.Tech Courses|
JET 2020 Important Dates
The table below shows the important dates for JET 2020 Application Form. The dates vary for UG, PG and B.Tech programs:
|Application Form for B.Tech ||November 18, 2019|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||April 08, 2020|
|JET 2020 for B.Tech||April 26, 2020|
|Declaration of Results||April 27, 2020|
|Counselling Dates / Seat Allotment|| April 28 to 29, 2020|
|Last Date for Blocking the Seat||April 23, 2020|
|JET 2020 UG Exam (non – B.Tech)||April 24 & 25, 2020|
|JET PG 2020 (Regular Round)||January 19, 2020|
How to Fill JET 2020 Application Form
JET 2020 Application Form has to be accessed and filled in online on the Jain University website. The steps involved in the application process are detailed below:
Step 1: Registration
- Log on at jainuniversity.ac.in and click on ‘Apply for JET 2020 UG/ PG program’.
- Provide basic details like their name, mobile number, email ID and choose a password. Check these details and click on ‘Register’.
- You will receive an email upon successful registration
Step 2: Filling JET 2020 Application form
- Login using your email address and password.
- Choose the program from dropdown and click on ‘Create Application’
- Provide your personal, communication and academic details.
- Upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph, signature, academic certificates of Class10 & 12 and graduation degree as per given specifications.
- After uploading the documents, see the preview of the application form. Verify all the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take a print out of the filled in application form and save it for future reference
Step 3: Fee Payment
- The final step is to pay JET 2020 application fee.
- Fees can be submitted through to online mode (Credit/ Debit card, Net banking).
- The amount of application fee will vary as per program chosen by applicants
How to fill JET 2020 Application Form Offline?
- Candidates can also fill the application form via offline mode.
- To submit JET 2020 Application Form offline attach your passport size photograph, signature, class 10 & 12 mark sheet and bachelor’s degree mark sheet (pg courses) along with the form.
- Draw a demand draft of INR 600 in favor of ‘JET University- SET’ payable at Bangalore.
- They must fill the complete application form of JET 2020 and send it by post along with the enclosures to the following address:
#44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block
Mobile: 91 8123855824, 886164444
JET 2020 Application Fee
JET 2020 Application Fee of INR 600 can be remitted via both online and offline mode.
For online payment, click on ‘Pay Now’ tab to initiate the payment process via Payment Gateway. Payment can be made by either Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking by following the steps given below:
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay the fees.
- Choose payment mode – debit/credit card or net banking
- Enter the payment details in the Payment Gateway and complete transaction.
Payment via Offline Mode
- Draw a Demand Draft of 600 INR in favor of “JET University-SET" payable at Bengaluru.
- To this DD, attach a copy of the filled in online Application Form and copies of all academic mark sheets and certificates along with a Photograph and copy of Applicant’s signature.
- This set of documents along with the DD should be posted at the address:
“Admissions, SET-Jain University, #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bengaluru-78”
JET 2020 Eligibility
JET 2020 Eligibility Criteria comprise of a general set of conditions and a set of discipline specific conditions. Applicants are advised to examine all the criteria meticulously in order to avoid rejection of Application.
|Under Graduate Programs||Post Graduate Programs|
|Passed or Appearing Candidates of 10+2 or equivalent level examination from a recognized Board/University.||Passed or Appearing Candidates of a recognized Bachelor’s Degree without any backlogs.|
|Minimum score of 60%.||Minimum score of 50% in qualifying Examination.|
|SC/ST candidates are allowed a relaxation of 5 % in Minimum Score.||SC/ST Candidates are allowed a relaxation of 5 % in Minimum Score.|
|--||For Executive Programs, Work Experience is mandatory.|
- For Engineering & Technology UG Programs, applicants need to have studied the subject combinations of PCMB/PCMC/PCME at the 10+2 level.
- For Science/Commerce/Humanities programs at the UG level, students should have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- For Science/Commerce/Humanities/Management programs at the PG level, students who have passed or appeared in Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Aspiring Management students should have a minimum score of 500 in GMAT/MAT or have scored at least 70 percentiles in CAT/XAT for admissions in MBA programs directly, without appearing for JET.
Details in JET 2020 Application Form
All the mandatory fields are marked on the JET 2020 Application Form. Some of the particulars required in the form are mentioned below:
- Name (as per class 10th mark sheet)
- Personal details like Date of Birth, Gender, Blood Group, Nationality, Religion, Category, Aadhar Number.
- Contact details including Address, Mobile Number and Email ID of Applicant.
- Family details like name and occupation of Parents and their Contact Information
- Complete Academic Information including Year of passing and Scores, Institute’s Name and Certifying Authority (Class X, XI & XII or Diploma, if applicable)
- Details of any competitive test that the candidate has taken and the score.
- Additional Information regarding candidate’s extra-curricular activities is also required to be filled in.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College