JCECE Application Form 2021 for various undergraduate programs is expected to be released in the 2nd week of April 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can fill their application form at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Application fees to apply for JCECE 2021 is INR 1000 for the general category which could be paid through Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking.
Only candidates with Jharkhand domicile will be eligible to apply for JCECE 2021. While filling the application form, the candidate has to select the group of examination as per their choice of PCM, PCB & PCMB. Candidates should fill one form, more than one form will not be entertained. Check JCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
JCECE Application Form 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|Conducting Authority||J.C.E.C.E.B (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online|
JCECE Application Form 2021 Dates
The official notification of JCECE 2021 will be released soon by the conducting body. Candidates can check the tentative schedule of the exam here:
|Availability of Online Application form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Availability of JCECE 2021 Admit Card||2nd week of May 2021|
|JCECE 2021 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2021|
|JCECE Counselling||3rd week of June 2021|
Documents Required before Filling JCECE Application Form 2021?
Keep the following documents ready while filling your JCECE application form
- All educational certificates
- Digital/Scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression of the candidate
- Docile certificates
Stages for completing JCECE 2021 Application Form
- Registration for the application form of JCECE 2021
- Filling JCECE 2021 Application Form
- Uploading photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Fee Payment
- Application submission
How to Fill the JCECE Application Form 2021?
Candidates can apply for JCECE 2021 through online mode only. Below, we have mentioned the complete steps to fill JCECE Application form 2021 through online mode.
Stage 1 – JCECE 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the button “New Registration”.
- Fill all the required details in the registration form like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile number and landline with STD code.
- After completing these, you will get a registration number along with the password for the login process.
Stage 2 – Filling JCECE Application Form 2021
- Login to the official website with the registration number and date of birth.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill the following details in the application form and click on submit button:
|Personal Details||Candidate's Name||Father's Name|
|Mother's Name||Date of Birth||Gender|
|Parent Domicile||Category||Persons with Disability (PwD)|
|Servicemen Quota||Residential Eligibility||Annual Family Income|
Course and Exam City Options:
- Course Applied For
- 1st Choice of Exam City
- 2nd Choice of Exam City
|Qualification||Pass Status||Course/Stream Name|
|Board/University||Passing Year||Marks (%)|
|Roll No/Enroll No||Institute Name and Address||Pincode|
|Address||Locality||City/Town/Village||State, District, Pin Code|
|Email Address||Mobile Number||Landline number||-|
|Choose Password||Select Password||Confirm Password|
|Security Question||Security Answer||Enter Security Pin|
The submitted information in the application form of JCECE 2021 will reflect on the screen. Candidates have to read the filled application form, sign the declaration and click on "Final Submit". After successfully submitting the form, candidates’ JCECE application number 2021 will be reflected on screen.
Stage 3 - Uploading the Scanned Images
At the next stage, candidates have to upload the scanned/digital copies of their photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the dimensions are given below.
|Photograph||4 KB to 100 KB||3.5 cmX4.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cmX1.5 cm|
|Thumb Impression||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cmX1.5 cm|
Stage 4 - Fee Payment
- The fee payment can be done online (debit/credit card).
- If paying through debit/credit card, be ready with the card details, fill the card details in the payment gateway and make payment.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the fee payment proof for security purposes.
- Candidates note down if application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
JCECE Application Fee 2021
|PCM/PCB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II||INR 900|
|PCMB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II||INR 1,000|
Stage 5 – JCECE Application form submission
- The last stage of the application procedure of JCECE 2021 is the final submission.
- Before submission, candidates must cross-verify all the details entered by them in the application form and then submit the form.
- They must also take a couple of print outs of the submitted application form of JCECE 2021 for their reference.
JCECE Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ques. I have completed my 12th class with 45% marks and I am a general category candidate. Can I apply for a B.V.Sc & AH course?
Ans: No, you are not eligible to apply through JCECE under such circumstances.
Ques. Can I fill more than one JCECE 2021 application form?
Ans: Candidates should fill only one JCECE application form. More than one form will be rejected.
Ques. Is it necessary to have the domicile of Jharkhand state in order to apply for JCECE?
Ans: Yes, without a valid domicile of Jharkhand state, you cannot appear for JCECE 2021.
Ques. In case, a student does not appear in the exam due to some reason. Will the JCECE application fee be refunded?
Ans: JCECE Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Ques. I've entered some wrong entries in my JCECE application form. Can I correct it?
Ans: No, you cannot make any corrections in the JCECE 2021 application form. Fill all the details carefully because no changes will be permitted after submission of the application form.
Ques. What would be the Application Form Fee for JCECE?
Ans: The Application Form Fees to JCECE is different for each science group and caste.
Ques. I am a resident of Jharkhand but I passed Class XII from West Bengal. Am I eligible for JCECE?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for JCECE 2021. You must be a local or permanent resident of Jharkhand to apply for the exam. If in case you don’t possess a domicile of Jharkhand then you can also apply on the basis of your parents’ domicile.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.