JEE Main 2020 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Process and Question Papers
Answer Keys for JEE Main 2020 will be released by NTA in online mode only. Answer keys for B.E./ B. Tech, B. Arch and B. Planning papers for both the sessions i.e. January and April will be available in PDF form. The answer keys, question papers and students’ responses can be accessed by logging in the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key- Details
- Candidates can use the official answer keys for an accurate assumption of their score.
- Answer key will consist of Question id and Correct answer id.
- Answer key can be challenged by the candidates within a specified period of time.
- Candidates can login on the official website with their credentials and submit the challange(s) by paying a processing fee of INR 1000 per key.
- If NTA founds the challenge to be correct, the fees will be refunded.
- Evaluation of multiple choice questions of B.E./B.Tech , B.Arch and B.Planning will be carried out using final answer keys and the raw marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result. Check JEE Main 2020 Result
How to download JEE Main Answer Key 2020?
NTA will release the answer key on the official website. The steps to download the answer key from the official website are as follows:
- Click on the answer key link on the official website.
- Candidates have to enter the JEE Main application form number and date of birth
- Click on the submit button to view the answer on the screen
- The answer key can be downloaded as a PDF file.
How to Tally Answers in JEE Main OMR Sheet?
- Once candidates have viewed the answer key and OMR sheet/recorded response, they can tally their answers with the ones given in the answer key.
- Candidate will be awarded 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Every wrong answer will be negatively marked i.e.1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- If a candidate didn’t attempt a question, that question will not be evaluated and the candidate will secure zero marks for that particular question.
- Based on this marking scheme, candidates can calculate and get a rough estimate of the total marks they will be securing in JEE Main.
Check JEE Main Cut Off
How to Challenge JEE Main Answer Key?
- NTA will provide an opportunity to challenge the displayed responses within a specified period of time.
- Candidates must fill an online application and pay a processing fee of INR 1000 per question.
- The charges can be paid by credit/debit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM service.
- The fee once paid is non-refundable.
- However, if the challenge/ representation is approved by NTA, the fee will be refunded.
- Results for JEE main 2020 will be compiled on the basis of final answer keys.
- No grievance with regard to the answer key(s) after the declaration of result will be entertained.
Note: Result will be compiled on the basis of this final answer key declared. NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
Steps for Challenging JEE Main Answer Key
- Log in with Application Number and Date of Birth
- At Candidates’ Login Screen, select- “Challenge Answer Key” or ”Challenge Recorded Response”
- For Recorded Response, select Question Number, Recorded Answer and Claimed Answer. Then, add to claims list.
- For Answer Key, enter book number, question number, answer and claimed answer. Then, add to the claims list.
- Make the payment by Debit/Credit/Net banking.
Commonly Asked Questions
Is the fee for challenging the answer key refundable?
The fee for challenging the answer key will only be refundable if the claim is accepted by NTA.
What if the claim is not accepted by NTA, what can be the next course of action then?
In any case the decision of NTA shall be considered final, no further communication shall be entertained thereafter.
JEE Main Previous Year Answer Keys
For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided the previous year answer keys. Candidates can check the same for any kind of reference.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Answer Keys
According to the candidates, Physics paper was most difficult in morning shift while Mathematics was the toughest in evening shift. As always, Chemistry was the easiest paper among all three in both the shifts. Read Detailed Analysis Here
- As per the experts, the overall difficulty level was of moderate level and it is expected that cut off will be similar to last year’s. Check here
- Predict your rank through JEE Main 2020 Rank Predictor using the tentative scores obtained from answer keys.
JEE Main 2018 Official Answer Key Paper 1
Candidates can check previous year answer keys along with their question papers:
JEE Main 2018 Official Answer Key Paper 2
JEE Main Official Answer Key for Computer Based Question Paper
|Official Question Papers||Official Answer Key|
|15/04/2018 (Morning Session)||Click Here|
|15/04/2018 (Evening Session)||Click Here|
|16/04/2018 (Morning Session)||Click Here|
JEE Main Answer Key 2018 (April 8) by Coaching Centres
Various coaching institutes like Allen Kota, Career Point, Aakash, etc also released the answer keys soon after JEE Main 2018 was over. This way, candidates can calculate their probable JEE Main Score. Check the answer keys released by coaching centers:
JEE Main OMR Sheet and Answer Key 2017
- Approximately 12 Lakh students participated in JEE Main 2017.
- Students who appeared for JEE Main 2017 cited that Maths was tough, physics was moderate and Chemistry was easy. CheckJEE Main 2017 Paper Analysis
JEE Main 2017 Question Papers and Official Answer Keys
Unofficial JEE Main Answer Keys by JEE Main Coaching Institutes
JEE Main Question Paper, Answer Key and Solutions – April 2, 2017
JEE Main 2017 Paper 1 and Paper 2 conducted on April 2 was held in offline mode. In the following table, JEE Main 2017 Papers along with their Answer Keys and Solutions are linked. Download the required set from the table given below:
Check Answer key for all JEE Main Paper Codes
JEE Main 2016 Question Paper, Answer Key with Text and Video Solutions
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College