JEECUP 2020 Application Form(Reopened),Form Correction, Dates, Fees and Process
JEECUP 2020 application forms are available again on June 17, 2020. Candidates can apply till June 21, 2020. Candidates have to fill forms carefully because this time no correction facility will be provided. Previously, JEECUP 2020 Application Form was made available from January 1, 2020. The Last date to fill JEECUP 2020 Application Form was extended till May 20, 2020. And application form correction window was made available from May 21 to May 25, 2020. Candidates have to fill JEECUP Application Form in online mode on the official website of JEECUP i.e., jeecup.nic.in. JEECUP 2020 has been rescheduled to be held on September 12, 2020 for Group A (Engineering & Technology Diploma Courses)and Group E(Pharmacy courses) and on September 15, 2020 for Group B to I and K1 to K8(Other Courses).in offline mode.
- Previously, JEECUP 2020 has been postponed which was to be held on July 19, 2020 for Group A (Engineering & Technology Diploma Courses)and Group E(Pharmacy courses) and on July 25, 2020 for Group B to I and K1 to K8(Other Courses).in offline mode.
- Candidates must carefully select the group they want to apply for. The application form will be different for Group A and Group B to K (K1 to K7)
- Eligibility requirements vary for all the programs.
- Online submission of JEECUP Application Form 2020 comprises 3 steps – Registration, Filling Application Form, Uploading Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression and Fee Payment
- Application fee for General and OBC candidates is INR 300 and for SC/ST candidates is INR 200. The application fee will only be remitted online mode only.
- JEECUP 2020 Admit Card will be released on July 8, 2020.
Direct link to fill JEECUP 2020 Application Form
JEECUP 2020 Registration Dates
Aspirants need to must keep a track of the important dates associated with the opening and closing of online registration. The examination will be held to different dates for Group A and for Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K1 to K7
|Application Form Availability||January 1, 2020 |
|Last Date to Fill Application Form|| May 20, 2020 (Extended)|
|Application Form Correction|| May 21 – 25, 2020|
|Admit Card ||July 8, 2020|
|Application Reopen||June 17, 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form||June 21, 2020|
|Date of JEECUP Exam 2020|
Group A and E (Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy Diploma Courses) – September 12,2020
Group B to I and K1 to K8(Other Courses) – September 15, 2020
|Publication of Answer Keys||To be Notified |
|Declaration of Result||July 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||July 2020|
JEECUP Eligibility 2020
The eligibility criteria for every group is different. Candidate must carefully understand their academic qualifications and eligibility for the desired course, before filling JEECUP Application Form 2020. Following are the eligibility criteria for each group and courses covered under each group
- Group A – Diploma in Engineering and Technology: Candidate must have either passed or is appearing in 10th or equivalent examination with minimum marks of 35%
- Group B – Agriculture Engineering: Candidate must have either passed or is appearing in 10th or 12th with agriculture, with minimum marks of 35%
- Group C – Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering: Candidate must have either passed or is appearing in 10th or equivalent examination with minimum marks of 35%
- Group D –
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice: Candidate must have passed 12th examination, with English and Hindi as subjects in both 10th and 12th
- Library and Information Science: Candidate must have passed 12th examination
- Group E – Diploma in Pharmacy: Candidate must have passed 12th examination in Science, with minimum marks of 50%. For candidates belonging to SC and ST category, minimum marks required are 40%.
- Group F – Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture): Candidate must have cleared B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/Biotechnology
- Group G – Post Graduate Diploma Course: Candidate must have cleared graduation, with any stream
- Group H – Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology: Candidate must have passed 12th examination in Science, with minimum marks of 50%. For candidates belonging to SC and ST category, minimum marks required are 40%.
- Group I – Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in Science, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Group J – Post Diploma in Information Technology: Candidate must have passed Engineering Diploma from an institution or college that is affiliated by BTE UP
- Group K 1 to K7: Lateral Entry ( Engineering and Technology Diploma Course): Candidate must have passed 12th examination or ITI.
How to Fill UP JEE Application Form?
JEECUP Application Form 2020 will be submitted online only. There will be no offline mode available for application submission. Name and date of birth given on 10th certificate will be used for verification, so the candidate must ensure the information on the certificate is correct. The candidate is not required to send any hard copy of the Application Form to conducting the body. Following are the steps for online submission of JEECUP Application Form 2020
- Fill Registration Form
- Got to the official website of JEECUP - http://jeecup.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx
- Click on Online Registration (JEECUP 2020)
- Under ‘New Candidate Registration’, select the required option from the drop-down list for Application Form - Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) UP 2020 for Group A or Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) UP 2020 (Group B to K)
- Timings for examinations of both options will be different
- Click on the ‘Apply’ tab
- Carefully read Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form
- Click on ‘Click here to Proceed’ tab
- The candidate will have to fill all details mentioned in the application form – Personal Details, the course being applied for, Academic details and Communication address, mobile number and email ID
- The candidate will then have to create a password and security question (with the answer)
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- An application number will be generated on successful submission of data
- Upload Images
- The candidate will now login into his/her account using Application number and password
- The candidate will now have to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression in jpg/jpeg format
- Size of photograph should be between 4kb and 100kb, with specific dimensions of 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(height)
- Size of signature should be between 1kb and 30kb, with specific dimensions of 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(height)
- Size of thumb impression should be between 1kb and 30kb, with specific dimensions of 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(height)
- Details of candidate can be changes before submission of uploaded images. However, after submission no modifications can be done
- Fee Payment
- Candidate will have to pay application fee through online mode only, using either Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking or e-Challan at any of the State Bank of India branches
- Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking –
- Select the payment option
- Follow instructions to complete the fee payment process
- An acknowledgment page will be generate after successful payment of fee
- Payment by Bank e-Challan –
- Select e-Challan option on Fee Payment page
- Automatically, an e-Challan will be generated
- E-Challan will specify certain details of the candidate and amount to be deposited
- Take a print out of e-Challan and take it to any SBI branch for payment of fees
- Subsequent to confirmation of fee payment, the candidate can print the acknowledgment page
- General and OBC category students will have to pay INR 300, while SC and ST candidates will have to pay INR 200 as application fees
How to Retrieve Password
In case the candidate forgets his/her password, he/she can reset it using the following steps
- Go to login page
- Click on the ‘forgot password’ tab
- Candidate will then receive three option to reset password
- Using Security Question & its Answer you choose during Form filling
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
- Candidate needs to choose one of the options and click on ‘Continue’ tab
- The candidate then requires to enter Application number and date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- As per the option selected, the candidate will be allowed to a recent password
How to Retrieve Application Number
In case the candidate forgets his/her application number, he/she can reset it using the following steps
- Go to login page
- Choose one of the Application Form options under Sign In
- Click on ‘forgot Forgot Application No.?’ tab
- The candidate will be required to fill his/her name, Father Name, Mother Name and Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Get Application Number’ tab to view the application number.
Details in Application Form
Candidate must carefully and correctly fill all details asked for in JEECUP Application Form 2020, before submitting it. Following are the details to be filled by the candidate
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter his/her name as in 10th certificate|
|Name of Father||Mention name of father correctly|
|Name of Mother||Mention name of mother correctly|
|Date of Birth||Enter the date of birth mentioned in 10th certificate|
|Gender||Chose between male or female|
|Domicile||Place of origin|
|Category||Whether General, OBC, SC or ST|
|Code of eligibility||Mention eligibility code|
|Nationality||Country to which candidate belongs|
|Communication Address||Address on which candidate wants to receive correspondence regarding exam|
|Course applied For||Mentioned which course you wish to give entrance exam for|
|Choice of Examination Centers||Mention two choices of exam centers|
|Academic details||Mention all educational details as per the eligibility criteria of the course applied for|
|Address||Mention complete address with pin code for future correspondence|
|Email ID||Mention email ID for future correspondence|
|Mobile No.||Mention mobile number for future correspondence|
|Password||Password should have 8-13 characters, with a minimum of one uppercase character, one lowercase character, one numerical character and one special character|
APPLICATION FORM CORRECTION
The candidate will not be allowed to modify any details in JEECUP Application Form 2020, subsequent to successful uploading of photograph, signature and thumb impression. However, conducting authority might provide a new link for the specified number of days to make online changes in the application form
Q1. What is the minimum eligibility criterion or academic qualification for filling the JEECUP Application Form?
Ans. Eligibility criteria are different for different courses. The least a candidate needs is passing 10th examination with 35% marks for choosing minimum eligibility criteria courses
Q2. Does the candidate need to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current government job during the Interview or filling application form?
Ans. Candidates are not required to submit any such NOC
Q3. Can candidates, who are awaiting final year results, apply for JEECUP 2020?
Yes, candidates awaiting final year results can apply, subject to the submission of a certificate (meeting eligibility criteria) at the time of admission
Q4. Where to contact in case of doubts or inquiries associated with JEECUP Application Form 2020?
Ans. Candidates can clarify doubts by calling up helpline no. Helpline no. 0522-2630106, 2630667 between 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. Helpline numbers will only be functional during the online application process. After that candidates can clarify doubts by writing at the following address –
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh,
1, Guru Govind Singh Marg, Charbagh,
Lucknow (U.P.) – 226001
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College