Table of Contents
JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates(Revised), Application Form, Eligibility, Result and Cutoff
JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates has been revised again by Joint Entrance Examination Council, UP. According to new schedule,JEECUP 2020 will be conducted on September 12 for Group A(Engineering Diploma Courses) and Group E(Pharmacy diploma courses) and on September 15, 2020, for Group B to I and K1 to K8(Other Courses). Previously, Exam was scheduled to be held on July 19, 2020, for Group A(Engineering Diploma Courses) and Group E(Pharmacy diploma courses) and on July 25, 2020, for Group B to I and K1 to K8(Other Courses). The state-level exam is a gateway to various programs such as Polytechnic Diploma, PG Diploma and Post Diploma in the areas of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and Management.
- JEECUP 2020 application window was reopened from June 17, 2020.
- Last Date to Register for JEECUP 2020 was extended till May 20, 2020.
- JEECUP Application form was available in online mode only.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil JEECUP 2020 Eligibility before registering for the exam.
- JEECUP 2020 will be an offline OMR based exam having 100 MCQs of 4 marks each.
- JEECUP 2020 Syllabus will have questions on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 10+2 level.
- The result will be released in August 2020.
JEECUP Exam Highlights 2020
|Name of Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP (JEECUP)|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTC)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
JEECUP Important Dates 2020
The following table shows the important dates related to JEECUP 2020:
|Application Form Availability||January 1, 2020|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||May 20, 2020 (Extended)|
|Application Form Correction||May 21 – 25, 2020|
|Application Form Reopen||June 17, 2020|
|JEECUP Last Date||June 21, 2020|
|Admit Card||July 8, 2020|
|Date of JEECUP Exam 2020|
Group A and E (Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy Diploma Courses) – September 12, 2020(Postponed)
Group B to I and K1 to K8(Other Courses) – – September 15, 2020
|Publication of Answer Keys||To be Notified|
|Declaration of Result||August 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||August 2020|
JEECUP Eligibility 2020
Prior to the commencement of the online application process, it is necessary for the candidates to check JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2020. Though there is no upper age limit. The minimum age must be 14 years.
The following table shows the group-wise eligibility criteria of various courses:
|Group||Courses/ Programmes||Eligibility Criteria|
|Group A||Diploma in Engineering and Technology||Candidates must pass 10th examination with minimum 35% marks|
|Group B||Agriculture Engineering||Candidates have passed 10th examination with Agriculture and score at least 35% marks or must clear Agriculture subject in 12th examination|
|Group C||Home Science Fashion Design, and Textile Design and Engineering||Passed 10th class with 35% marks|
|Group D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||Must pass 12th examination with English and Hindi subject in class 10th and 12th|
|Library & Information Science||Cleared 12th examination|
|Group E||Diploma in Pharmacy||Must pass 12th examination in science and secure minimum 50% marks and (40% marks in case of SC/ ST category candidates)|
|Group F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology||Students must pass B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/ Biotechnology|
|Group G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses||Applicants must have passed Graduation with any stream|
|Group H||Diploma in Hotel Management||Must have passed 12th examination with 50% marks and (40% marks in case of SC/ ST category candidates)|
|Group I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Must have done 10+2 with science scoring 50% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics|
|Group J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||Candidates must pass Engineering Diploma from BTE UP affiliated Institution|
|Group K1 to K7||Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Courses)||Students must pass 12th or ITI|
JEECUP Application form 2020
The application form for JEECUP has been released through online mode only. It has been released on the official website. All the eligible candidates have to fill the online application form.
Before commencing the Online Registration, the candidates must be ready with the scanned copy of passport size photo (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm), signature (3.5cm X 1.5 cm) and thumb impression.
By following the below steps students are able to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of JEECUP 2020
- Click on the link “Apply for UPJEE Polytechnic 2020”
- Candidates have to register for the Online Registration Application form
- Next, candidates have to select the form type i.e. from Joint Entrance Examination for Group A or Joint Entrance Examination for Group B to K
- After successful registration, again login to the application form
- Candidates need to fill all the details in the online application form
- Next, upload the Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression in given dimensions
- Subsequently, make the application fee payment through either Online or Offline modes
- Candidates are advised to download and take the printout of the filled-in JEECUP Application Form 2020 for their future use. They can submit only one application form per student whereas multiple application forms lead to rejection.
- Candidates have to pay INR 300 (INR 200 for Reserved categories) as the Application fee. They can pay the fee by net banking/credit card/debit card/e-challan.
- Candidates paying through e-challan must submit the fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020
JEECUP Admit Card will now be released on July 8, 2020 at the official website i.e. jeecup.nic.in. Candidates are advised to check all the details on the admit card. If one finds any mistake in the admit card they have to inform the examination authority. The admit card will not be sent through the post.
Following steps help the candidate to download the JEECUP Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the Official website of JEECUP
- On the website homepage, click on the Download admit card link of desired course group
- Students will be redirected to another page
- Enter the details like Application form, Application No, Password, and Security Pin
- Click on the Sign-in Button
After clicking on the button, the admit card will be displayed on the screen. Students can download the card for their future use. The admit card will have the details related to students name, roll number, exam venue, exam date, and timing, etc.
JEECUP Exam Centers 2020
At the time of filling the online application form, candidates have a choice to select the exam center of their choice. The exam center once allotted cannot be changed later. Students can check the name and venue of the exam center at the time of downloading admit card:
The following table shows the exam centers locations:
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2020
JEECUP 2020 examination is conducted through offline mode only i.e. it is a Pen Paper-based exam. The exam comprises of multiple-choice questions. Students should check the question booklet carefully. In the case of any discrepancy, the candidates should report the invigilator immediately.
- The time duration to complete the exam is 3 hours.
- The examination will be conducted on June 14 – 15, 2020 (Revised).
- The paper will be asked in Hindi and English language
- For every correct answer, students will be awarded by 4 marks
- For every wrong attempt, 1 mark will be deducted
- The total number of objective type questions asked in the paper is 100.
The following table shows the JEECUP Exam 2020 Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen Paper Based)|
|Medium of Examination||English, Hindi|
|Number of Questions||100 Objective Type Questions|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Correct Answer||4 Marks|
|Negative Marking||-1 Mark|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College