JEXPO 2020 Result, Counselling, and Seat Allotment
JEXPO 2020 (Joint Entrance Examination-Polytechnic 2020) is conducted for admissions to Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology offered by various government, private and government-sponsored polytechnic colleges in West Bengal. JEXPO 2020 Result will be declared in the 1st week of June in the form of merit list/rank list.
- Subsequent to the declaration of result, candidates were to register for counselling of JEXPO 2020 on the official website.
- Online registration will allow candidates to select the institutes and courses.
- Post closure of registration, the seat will be allotted to candidates.
- Candidate can either accept allotted seat or wait for the result of subsequent counselling round.
- Usually, four counselling rounds are organized depending upon seat availability.
JEXPO 2020 Result Dates
|Date of Examination||4th week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Rank List||1st week of June 2020|
|Commencement of online registration for counselling||3rd week of June 2020|
|Registration and Choice FIlling||3rd week of June 2020 – 4th week of June 2020|
|Allotment Results of 1st phase||1st week of July 2020|
|Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 1st Phase||1st week of July 2020|
|Allotment Results of 2nd Phase||2nd week of July 2020|
|Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 2nd Phase||2nd week of July 2020|
|Allotment Results of 3rd Phase||2nd week of July 2020|
|Last date of Admission in 3rd Phase||3rd week of July 2020|
How to Check JEXPO 2020 Result?
JEXPO 2020 Result will be declared on the official website in the 1st week of June 2020. Following are the steps for candidates to view and download their respective results:
- Go to WBSCT&VE&SD official website - jexpo.webscte.co.in
- Click on ‘JEXPO Result 2020’ tab
- Enter Enrollment Number or Name
- Click on ‘Find Results’ tab
- Rank card/Merit List for the candidate will appear on the screen
- Candidate must download the rank card/Merit List for future reference and further admission procedure.
Details on JEXPO 2020 Scorecard
While checking JEXPO 2020 Result, candidates can find the following information present on the scorecard:-
- Enrollment Number
- Index Number
- Date of Birth
- Category (GEN/SC/ST)
- Physically Challenged (PC)
- Land Looser
- Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)
- General Rank
- SC Rank
- ST Rank
- OBC-A Rank
- OBC-B Rank
- PC Rank
- Female Gen Rank
JEXPO 2020 Answer Key
JEXPPO 2020 answer key will be available in the last week of May 2020. Candidates can cross-check the answers written during the examination and ascertaining the possible marks that they will secure in JEXPO.
Following are the steps to view and download JEXPO 2020 answer key: -
- Go to the official website of Council – wbscte.net
- Click on Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic 2020
- Click on ‘JEXPO 2020 Answer Key’ tab
- JEXPO 2020 Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the pdf file of JEXPO answer sheet.
- Select from among set A, B, C and D.
- Match your answers with the official key.
Candidates can raise objections to JEXPO 2020 Answer Key with valid documentary proof and also scanned copy of documents mentioning his/her Name, Roll Number, Application Number and Corresponding Email ID. Objections must be sent through email or post.
JEXPO 2020 Counselling
JEXPO 2020 Counselling procedure will commence from the third week of June 2020. Candidates will have to register online for counselling and subsequently select their choices of institutes and courses. Following are the steps for online registration of JEXPO 2020 counselling:
- Go to official WBSCT&VE&SD website - jexpo.webscte.co.in
- Click on ‘Student Login’ tab and select JEXPO 2020.
- Under ‘New Registration’, enter Enrollment Number, Index Number and Date of Birth, as mentioned on the merit list and click on ‘proceed’.
- Verify data given under ‘Data Available with Council’.
- If any information is wrong, the candidate has one chance to edit details.
- Candidate must enter the name of the school, Father’s/Guardian’s Name and then create a password.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- A new screen will be generated with all details
- The candidate will now go back to the Login page and enter his/her enrollment number and password created during registration
- Under ‘My Status’ click on ‘Click here to fill choices’ tab
- The candidate will now have to select institution and program in which he/she seeks admission in order of priority
- Click on ‘Save’
- Choices can be changed until the last date of online registration
- On or before the last date of registration, the candidate must click on ‘Lock’ tab on the last page to finalize his/her choices
- The candidate will have to enter the password after clicking on ‘Lock’
Subsequent to filling choices, the candidate will have to wait for the Phase 1 allotment list. If a candidate does not want to take admission into an allotted seat then he/she will have to wait for Phase 2 allotment. However, if the candidate wishes to take admission into the allotted seat, then he/she will have to report at an allotted institution with following original documents and a set of photocopies of all documents for verification: -
- Two copies of Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt taken from the counselling web portal after the declaration of JEXPO 2020 counselling results.
- INR 500 cash towards Final Seat Booking Fee
- Admit Card of Class X or equivalent examination as age proof and for determination of District of schooling (in case the candidate is allotted District Quota seat)
- Mark sheet of Class X
- JEXPO 2020 Admit Card
- Reservation (SC, ST, PC, OBC-A, OBC-B, LLQ, TFW etc.) related certificates (as applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Filled-in Anti Ragging Affidavit in the given format
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College