Table of Contents
JMI BA LLB 2020 Application Form(Extended), Form Correction,Dates, Syllabus and Result
Jamia Millia Islamia has further extended BA. LLB 2020 Application Form from June 30, 2020, to July 31, 2020, due to the extension in lockdown period amidst the outbreak of novel coronavirus. The application form, released on February 21, 2020 can be filled online by visiting the official website jmi.ac.in. The exam is supposed to be conducted in August 2020(tentatively).
- For students who want to pursue law as a career option, they can apply for BA LLB course. It is a 5 year undergraduate course.
- Students must have passed 10+2 examinations before applying for JMI BA LLB 2020.
- Aspirants can download their JMI BA LLB 2020 Admit Card from the official website of the University. New dates will be notified soon.
- JMI BA LLB 2020 will be conducted in the offline mode.
- Duration of the exam is 120 minutes and the test paper consists of 150 multiple choice questions.
- The result will be declared on the official website of the University.
- Once the results are declared, qualifying candidates will be called for Interview session at JMI Campus.
JMI BA LLB 2020 Highlights
|Conducting body||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||120 minutes|
|Exam category||National level|
JMI BA LLB-Important Dates
JMI BA LLB 2020 Important Dates
The schedule for JMI BA LLB 2020 has been given below for the reference of aspirants. It is important to know the important dates so that they can apply on time. Note that these are tentative and are subject to change.
|Application Form availability||February 21, 2020|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||July 31, 2020 (Extended); Earlier Date: June 30, 2020|
|Issue of admit card||New Dates to be notified soon|
|Date of Exam||to be notified soon|
|First Seat Allotment||to be notified soon|
|Second Seat Allotment||to be notified soon|
JMI BA LLB Eligibility
JMI BA LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for JMI BA LLB 2020, students are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- General category candidates must not be more than 20 years while reserved category candidates such as SC,ST, BC must not be more 22 years till July 1, 2020.
Candidates belonging to reserved category can acquire seats under reserved category quota. Here is the percentage of the seats available in the given categories. Seats are reserved as per the Government rules.
|Muslim women applicants||10%|
|Muslim OBC/ST applicants||10%|
|Applicants with disabilities||3%|
|Internal (Jamia Millia) students||5%|
|Kashmiri migrants||1 seat|
|Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir||1 seat|
|Foreign candidates (general)||10%|
|ICCR sponsored candidates||5%|
|Foreign passport holding student||10%|
JMI BA LLB Application Form
JMI BA LLB 2020 Application Form
Here are some important points which students should read carefully before filling up the application form:
- Students have to fill JMI BA LLB 2020 Application Form in online mode only.
- The application form could be obtained on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia.
- You will need, an E-mail ID for registration, mobile number to receive SMS, a scanned passport size colored photograph, scanned signature using Blue/Black pen and access to an online payment facility such as Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- The application form fee for BA LLB is INR 700.
- Students can make payment through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Following are the steps which must be followed to fill the online application form:
STEP 1: Visit admission portal at- jmicoe.in
STEP 2: Click on "Apply for Admission" button given on the homepage
STEP 3: On clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page having an Applicant Login Box. Below the login fields, there is a link "Register Yourself". Click on this link.
STEP 4: When you click the link you will be shown a Registration Form asking for various details. Fields for information which is mandatory is marked with "Red colored bullets" and is to be essentially filled up. These fields cannot be left blank. Once you fill the details, you can click on the "Sign up" button at the bottom for completing the registration process.
STEP 5: On successful submission of registration details, you would be shown a confirmation message on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you in the Registration Form and a validation code on your registered mobile number. This email will contain an activation link. You need to click on this activation link to confirm and complete your registration process.
STEP 6: Click on this activation link received in the email. Your account will not be activated until you have clicked on this activation link, so, do not forget this important step.
STEP 7: On clicking the activation link, you will be directed to the validation page in which you are required to give the validation code sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the validation code received on your registered mobile number to complete the registration process.
STEP 8: On successful validation, you will be allowed login and directed to My Application Section. Select the course of your choice and start filling up the application form online.
JMI BA LLB Admit Card
JMI BA LLB 2020 Admit Card
Students can download their admit card from the official website of the University. Admit card will be uploaded by the University on their official website, most probably in the second week of April 2020.
- Information on the availability of Admit Card status shall be provided to candidates on their respective registered mobile numbers through SMS.
- Once Admit Card is available, a candidate may print it by logging into the Admission Portal on the link: www.jmicoe.in
- After printing the Admit Card paste your self-attested passport size recent colored photograph in the space provided. Candidate should follow the printed instructions on admit card.
- Students are advised to print two copies of their admit card generated online as they have to surrender one admit card to the invigilators at the Entrance Test Centre.
Steps to download JIM BA LLB 2020 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Sign in with your username and password provided to you while filling the application form.
- Your admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and take two printouts of it.
Verify all the details mentioned on your admit card is accurate.
JMI BA LLB 2020 Exam Center
The exam for JMI BA LLB can be given in any of the following cities, the student can select their choice of exam center
JMI BA LLB Exam Pattern
JMI BA LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
JMI BA LLB 2020 is conducted in offline mode only. Students who is appearing in JMI BA LLB 2020 must know about JMI BA LLB 2020 Exam Pattern. The exam pattern highlights have been given in the table below:
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Duration of examination||120 minutes|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Number of questions||100|
|Negative marking||0.25/wrong answer|
JMI BA LLB Result
JMI BA LLB 2020 Result
Students can check their result on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia, the result will be declared only through online mode.
- The result will be declared on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Re-checking or Re-evaluation of answer sheet will not take place.
- A separate merit list will be prepared by the University of BA LLB course. The merit list will be maintained on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam and reservation.
- The result will not be sent individually to the students, it will be displayed on the official website.
Following are the steps to download JMI BA LLB 2020 Result
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link that says “JMI Entrance Examination Results 2020-21”.
- Select your program that is BA LLB and your application number.
- Click on “search” button.
- Your JMI BA LLB 2020 Result will appear on the computer screen.
JMI BA LLB Counselling
JMI BA LLB 2020 Counselling
Passing the entrance exam will lead you to the interview. The student should clear the interview for the admission in Jamia Millia Islamia. Therefore student needs to perform well in the interview as well.
- Admission of the student will be on the basis of merit list, which will be prepared on the basis of marks you scored in the entrance exam and reservation.
- Every student has to show their original certificates at the time of admissions if the student will not follow this then his/her application will be rejected.
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of class 10th and 12th
- DOB Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Permanent address
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College