JNUEE 2021 will be conducted tentatively in September 2021. Candidates need to check JUEE 2021 Exam Pattern in order to prepare effectively and efficiently. Moreover, candidates need to go through JNUEE 2021 Syllabus, which consists of topics from 10+2 level for undergraduate and topics from degree level for Masters courses.
- JNUEE 2021 will be conducted in online mode for the duration of three hours.
- The question paper of each program will carry questions of different nature i.e. Objective type, Subjective type, or Short answer type questions.
- There will be negative marking in case of wrong attempts for objective-type questions only.
National Testing Agency conducts JNUEE i.e. Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam to admit deserving applicants in different courses of undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs.
JNUEE 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||JNU Entrance Exam 2021|
|Courses offered||UG/ PG/PhD courses|
|Type of Questions||Both Objective and Subjective Type Questions (depending on the program)|
JNUEE 2021 Exam Dates
Following are the events of JNUEE 2021:
|Entrance Exam on to be held on||To be announced|
|Result declaration||October 2021|
|Viva-Voce of selected candidates||November 2021|
JNUEE 2021 Exam Pattern in Detail
Following is JNUEE 2021 Exam Pattern which includes some useful details about number of questions, subjects, Negative Marking and Exam Duration.
- Exam Mode: The exam of JNUEE 2021 will be written in offline mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be different number of question for each course.
- Subjects: The subjects that include in question paper will depend upon the course. Subjects vary from 1 course to another.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Exam Duration: The time provided for completing the examination will be 3 hours.
|M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||Question paper will be of objective type and include questions in two parts. Part 1: Includes questions from Science and Mathematics of 10+2 standard. Part 2: Includes questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Botany and Zoology at B.Sc. level.|
|MCA||The question paper will include multiple choice questions based on 10+2/Graduate level Mathematics and Probability (80% questions) and General Aptitude and reasoning (20% questions).|
|M.A. in Economics (with Specialization in World Economy)||Objective type questions will be asked in examination comprising of 100 marks with negative marking. The paper tests the candidate’s knowledge in micro-economics, macro-economics, mathematics and statistics, International trade and some related disciplines, such as public economics and economic development.|
|B.A. (Hons.) 1st year in Foreign Language||The paper judges General Knowledge, General English and Elementary Knowledge on the culture and civilization of the languages/country concerned and aptitude for language skills.|
|B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year in Foreign Language||Knowledge of basic and applied grammar, besides some competence for simple translation from the English language concerned and vice-versa and familiarity with the culture and civilization of the country concerned. The paper will be set in respective foreign language.|
|M.Phil /Ph.D and M.Tech /Ph.D||The entrance examination will consist of multiple choice questions. The question paper has Graduate/Post graduate level Mathematics and Statistics, Graduate/Post -graduate level Computer Science and General Aptitude.|
JNUEE 2021 Syllabus
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts JNUEE in order to offer admission to aspirants in undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by it. The Syllabus of JNUEE 2021 varies according to the course. The detailed syllabus will be provided by the conducting authority on the date of notification.
The Syllabus of JNUEE 2021 is given below:
- Technology Stream:
- Basic Engineering & Technology (of undergraduate level).
- Physics/Chemistry/Maths of undergraduate level).
- Fundamental Life Sciences and Informatics (10+2 level).
- Life Science Stream:
- Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Immunology of post graduate level).
- Physics/Chemistry (undergraduate level).
- Maths, Computer & Information Sciences (10+2 level).
Detailed syllabus of Mathematics, General aptitude and Computer science is given below:
- Real series analysis
- Trigonometry etc.
- Calculus and analytical geometry
- Differential equations
- Statistics and probability
- Modern Algebra and Matrix Theory
- Theory of Equation
- Numerical analysis
- General aptitude
- Current affairs
- General Science
- History of India etc.
- Computer science
- Representation of characters
- Binary and hexadecimal representations etc.
- Organization of a computer
- Floating point representation of numbers
- Data structures
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Integers and fractions
- Boolean algebra
- Input/output devices
- Venn diagrams
- Computer memory
- Computer Organisation
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Binary arithmetic
- C Language
- Truth tables
- Structure of instructions in CPU
Recommended Books for JNUEE 2021
Following are the books which help in preparing JNUEE 2021:
|MA Economics||Economics||J K Chopra|
|MA Economics||Microeconomics||Robert S. Pindyck|
|MA Economics||Macroeconomics: Theories and Policies||Richard T. Froyen|
|Ecology||Ecology||Mr. P.D Sharma|
|Sociology||Modern Sociological Theory||Francis Abrahams|
|MA History||Ancient India Published by penguin||Romila Thapar|
|MA History||Medieval India||Satish Chandra|
|MA History||Medieval India published by NBT||Irfan Habib|
|MA History||Ancient India||D.N. Jha|
Important Instructions for JNUEE 2021
Following are the important instructions while using the OMR Sheet or writing the exam:
- The candidates should not open the sealed Test Booklet until the invigilator announces to open it.
- After opening the sealed Test Booklet, the first thing students have to do is to verify the serial no. and series of the Test Booklet with the serial no. and series of OMR Sheet.
- If any student finds any variation in the serial no. and series of Booklet and OMR Sheet, then they need to immediately inform the invigilator to replace it with another set of same series available in the exam hall centre.
- There are some Codes written on each Answer booklet like A, B, C or D. Students have to check whether Test Booklet Code which is pre-printed on the Answer Sheet is same or not.
- Answer Sheet will be scanned on Optical Scanner so students have to fill it using Blue/Black ball point pen only.
- Roll Number of student
- Student's name
- Father’s Name
- Signature of the student
- The answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
- While filling up the circle, remember that it should not be left a light or faintly darkened.
- Students don't have to do any rough work on the Answer Sheet.
- Students will be assigned the Test Booklets to do rough work on it.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.