JUET 2020 Result - Check @juet.in

    Aarushi Kalra Aarushi Kalra
    Exams Prep Master

    University of Jammu will announce the JUET 2020 result in third week of June 2020 in online mode. Candidates will be able to access the result of JUET 2020 by logging in using their Registration Number or Password/ Date of Birth. 

    • The score card will display the performance details of the candidates.
    • The personal details, along with the rank and scores obtained by the candidates will also be mentioned in the result JUET 2020.
    • Candidates will need to carry the score card to the counselling centre. Without the score card, their candidature for admissions will not be considered.
    • The score card for JUET 2020 must be preserved till the completion of the admission process.
    • The qualifying percentage for the General Category candidates is 30%.
    • For candidates seeking admission for PG and UG courses offered at Jammu University, the admission criteria remain the same- where 75% weightage will be given to academic merit and the rest 25% weightage would be given to JUET 2020 score.

    JUET 2020 Result Date

    If any student wants to know his/her scores before the release of actual results, he can do so by confirming his responses with the responses which will be given in the answer key.

    The answer key will be released in second week of June 2020, before the announcement of results.

    The students can calculate their presumptive total marks by awarding him 1 mark for every correct answer and no deductions for the wrong answer.

    How to Check JUET Result 2020?

    The JUET 2020 result will be available in online mode by third week of June 2020. The results can be checked through a link that will be placed on the website. No individual notification will be sent to the applicants.

    • Visit the official website of JUET i.e. juet.in 
    • Application number, password and date of birth are required to check the result.
    • Press the “submit” button
    • The result will appear on the screen
    • Candidates are advised to download the result.

    JUET Result 2020 will include the following particulars – 

    • Name of the Applicant
    • Roll no
    • Registration No
    • Category
    • Total Score

    JUET 2020 Rank/Merit List

    • A rank/merit list is declared by the admissions committee of the concerned department after the release of the results.
    • The rank list is created with 75% weight given to academic merit and 25% to the entrance exam score. 
    • Candidate shortlisted on the above mentioned criteria will be allowed to participate in the counseling process.

    JUET Counselling 2020

    The rankings of the applicants will be based on the scores of the applicant and his/her eligibility. Candidates will be called for the counselling according to their ranks. Candidates will have to register online for the counseling session.

    Seats will be allotted according to the ranks. Selected applicants will have to report at their institute and pay the required fees to confirm their admission.

    How to Register for JUET Counselling?

    1. Register online for counseling rounds by accessing Jammu university official website
    2. Fill personal details – Name, date of birth etc and then enter application number as well as exam rank and score.
    3. Take a printout of the choice-filling form which will state the course you applied for and keep it for future reference 
    4. Wait for counseling results to be declared
    5. Once the result is declared, you will be able to download your provisional offer letter
    6. Report to the institute allotted in the offer letter and pay fees.
    7. Please note that all candidates will have to bring relevant documents for verification. Admission is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria, which includes verification of documents.

    Documents Required for Counselling

    • Proof of passing /qualifying examination
    • Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
    • Proof of Category/Caste
    • Income Certificate
    • Proof of Sub-Category
    • Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
    • Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
    • Domicile Certificate
    • Proof of Weightage marks

    *The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College




    No Comments To Show