KIITEE MBA 2020 Application Form (Extended) , Registration Dates, Fees and Process
KIIT has further extended the last date to fill KIITEE Application form due to COVID-19 Pandemic. KIITEE MBA Application Form had been made available since October 10, 2019 at the official website – ksom.ac.in. The application form can be filled in both online and offline mode.Any graduate with 50% marks is eligible for KIITEE MBA 2020
- To apply online, candidates have to visit the official website, fill the form, upload photo and signature and pay the registration fees via debit/credit card or bank transfer.
- For offline mode, candidates can obtain the application form from university campus, via post or download it from the website.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee through a demand draft drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management” payable at Bhubaneshwar.
- The application fees vary from INR 1250 to INR 2500 depending on the number of courses, the candidate is applying for.
- After filling the offline application form, candidates are required to send it along with DD to the university.
- Successfully registered candidates will be issued KIITEE MBA Admit Card on January 15, 2019.
Direct Link to fill Online KIITEE MBA Application Form
Direct Link to Download KIITEE MBA Application Form
Note: Admission in KIIT MBA is also done on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT. Apply for the same by November 15, 2019.
KIITEE 2020 MBA Registration Dates
KIITEE Management 2020 Registration and exam dates have been mentioned below:
|Events||KIITEE Official Dates|
|KIITEE Management 2020 Registration ||October 10, 2019|
|Last day to fill KIITEE MBA Application Form|
July 15, 2020
|Issue of KIITEE MBA 2020 Admit Card||Postponed|
|KIITEE Management 2020 Examination Dates|
July 24 to August 2, 2020
|Release of KIITEE Management 2020 Results|
To be announced
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates before applying for the exam. It varies for MBA, UG, PG and Ph.D courses and the same is given below:-
KIITEE Management Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be graduate in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum of 15 (10+2+3) years of education.
- Candidates must have obtained 50% aggregate marks in their graduation.
- Candidates appearing in final year are also eligible to apply provided they complete all the requirements by June 30, 2020.
- Candidates must be born on or after July 01, 1996
- They should have passed 10+2, with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Those appearing in final year can also apply.
- Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation or equivalent having mathematics either in 10+2 or graduation level as one of the subject.
- Candidate should be born on or after 01.07.1995.
B.Tech. Lateral Entry
- Passed 3-years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state or equivalent.
- Candidate should be born on or after 01.07.1995
- B.E. or B.Tech. or equivalent degree in respective branches of Engineering and Technology with a First Class or equivalent CGPA or First-Class MCA / First Class M.Sc. in (Comp/IT/ETC)
- GATE qualified candidates will be given preference in the process of selection. GATE qualified candidates having Score 400 or above need not sit in the entrance Examination.
- Candidate having M.Tech/ ME/ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or an M.Sc / MA/ M. Com/ LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent.
How to fill KIITEE 2020 Application form?
KIITEE Management 2020 Application Form can be submitted in both online and offline mode. Candidates are suggested to go through KIITEE Management 2020 Official notification before proceeding to fill the application form.
KIITEE MBA Online Application Form
Candidates have to follow these simple steps to fill the online form:
- Visit ksom.ac.in and click on “Apply Online” under KIITEE-MGMT Application Procedure on home page.
- Enter your Mobile Number to proceed to KIITEE Application Form.
- Enter the courses you want to apply for amongst MBA/ MBA(RM) and MBA(ABM), the application fees will vary accordingly.
- Fill your complete name, father’s name, nationality, email ID, date of birth, age, gender, category, address, educational details and work experience.
- Indicate two KIITEE Test Centers as first preference and second preference.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed specifications.
KIITEE MBA Photo and Signature
|Photograph||Upto 50 Kbs||200 X 250||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png|
|Signature||Upto 50 Kbs||250 X 125||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png|
- Tick the declaration and save and proceed to fee payment.
- Pay KIITEE Application Fees in online mode via debit card/ credit card or bank transfer.
KIITEE MBA Application Fees
|Programs Combinations||KIITEE MBA Fees|
|MBA or MBA (RM) or MBA (ABM)||INR 1250|
|MBA (RM) and MBA (ABM)||INR 1250|
|MBA and MBA (RM)||INR 2500|
|MBA and MBA (ABM)||INR 2500|
|MBA and MBA (RM) and MBA (ABM)||INR 2500|
- Save the application form and fee payment receipt for future reference.
KIITEE MBA Offline Application Form 2020
KIITEE Management Application Form can be obtained in three ways as listed below:
Option 1: Candidates can obtain offline Application Form of KIITEE MBA 2020 on payment of application fee of INR 1250/ INR 2500 in demand draft drawn in favour of “KIITSchool of Management” payable at Bhubaneshwar from the following offices:
- Admission Office, KIIT School of Management, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar
- Information Centre, KIIT Deemed to be University, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
- Director Admissions, KIIT Deemed to be University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
Option 2: Candidates can receive KIITEE MBA Application Form and Prospectus by post, for which they will have to send the DD at addresses mentioned above.
Option 3: KIITEE MBA Application Form 2020 can be downloaded from the official website – Ksom.ac.in.Visit the home page, click on “Apply to MBA” and Click on “Download” button in KIITEE Management 2020 Link. Take its clear laser printout on an A4 size sheet.
Post getting the offline form, fill it very carefully as shown in sample application form below and mail it to the given address along with the demand draft (only in option 3):
The Prof-in-Charge, Admissions
KIIT School of Management, KIIT Deemed to be University,
Campus-7, Post-KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha.
- Candidates must mention their name and address on the back of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates must retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
KIITEE MBA Offline Application Form Sample
Download KIITEE Sample Papers
Instructions to fill KIITEE MBA Offline Application Form
- Application form should be filled in English only.
- Use only black ball point pen and CAPITAL letters to enter the required information.
- Use pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code/ appropriate alphabet/ numeral.
- Paste a recent passport size colored photograph of good quality and sign in the space provided.
- Do not staple, pin, wrinkle, tear, or wet the coded sheet provided.
- Tampered application is liable to be rejected.
KIIT Contact Details
In case of any query, candidates can contact the institution at the following address-
KIIT School of Management, KIIT Deemed to be University
Krishna Campus-7, Post-KIIT, Bhubaneswar, Pin-751024, Odisha
Phone- +91 7894460016, 9937085344
Read KIITEE MBA Syllabus
KIITEE MBA Application Form 2020 FAQs
Ques. How can I check the status of my application form?
Ans. You can check the status of your application form online through the official website of KIIT after 20 days of the submission of application.
Ques. What is the application fee for KIITEE MBA 2020?
Ans. KIITEE 2020 Application Fees is INR 1250 for MBA or MBA (RM) or MBA (ABM) or MBA (RM) and MBA (ABM) and INR 2500 for any other combination.
Ques. What is the mode of filling KIITEE 2020 application form?
Ans. You can fill it in both online and offline mode.
Ques. What are the enclosed documents that are required to be sent along with the application form?
Ans. No documents are required to be sent along with the application form, only the demand draft has to be sent.
Ques. What is the specification of the passport size photograph and signature?
Ans. Passport size photographs and signature should be a maximum of 50 kbs in size and in .jpg/ .jpeg/ .png formats.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College