KU PGCET 2021, commonly known as Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test will commence in the last week of May in offline mode. Notifications and examination details will all be uploaded on the official website of the university very soon.
- The questions are objective type multiple choice question.
- There are altogether 100 questions, each carrying 1 mark each. Check KU PGCET Marking Scheme
- The exam must be attempted in 150 minutes.
- Note that for each course, exam pattern may vary accordingly.
KU PGCET 2021 offers admissions to candidates in PG courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce offered in the university and also Satavahana University, Karimnagar.
KU PGCET 2021 Highlights
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University|
|Name of the exam||Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (KU PGCET)|
|Level of exam||State-level|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
Know About KU PGCET 2021 Admit Card
KU PGCET 2021 Exam Pattern in Detail
Check KU PGCET 2021 Exam Pattern has been given below in complete detail:
- KU PGCET 2021 will be conducted in offline mode.
- The question pattern will be multiple choice objective type questions.
- The entrance test will have 100 questions, 1 mark is given for each question.
- The time duration is 150 minutes.
- All questions are in English.
- For M. Ped, KU PGCET 2021 will be of 75 marks with 75 multiple-choice questions.
- The remaining 25 marks will be on the basis of the sports performance by the candidates and will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education.
- M.Com. Entrance Test shall be common for M.Com. General, M.Com. (FA), M.Com. (B & I), M.Com. (CA).
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) Entrance Test shall be common for M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.Sc.(Statistics), and M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics).
- There will be no entrance test for PG courses in Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Food Science & Technology, and M Sc in MIT.
KUPGCET 2021 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen Paper Based) both|
|Number of papers||1|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple choice objective type of questions|
|Exam duration||150 minutes|
- Total marks of KU PGCET 2021 is 100
- Total questions 100
- Each question carries 100 marks
- There is no negative marking in KU PGCET 2021
KU PGCET 2021 Syllabus
KU PGCET will be conducted for admission into different streams and each stream will have its own syllabus. Some courses with their syllabus is given below:
|English||English Grammar, Books and Authors, Figures of Speech, Literary Terms, Ages and Movements, Literary Appreciation of Poem and Prose Passage|
|Economics||Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Economic Development and Indian Economic Problems,|
|Public Administration||Concept and Theories, Indian Administration, Management of Resources,|
|Political Science||Concepts, Theories and Institutions, History of India, History of Modern Europe|
|Sociology||Definition, Scope and Nature, Its Relation to Other Sciences, Human Society, Socialization, Social Contract Theory, Status of women in Hindu Society|
|Human Resource Management||Language Comprehension, General Knowledge, Test of Reasoning, Management Aptitude|
|Master of Social Work||Human Society, Social Groups, Social Institutions, Social Problems, Social Work|
|Master of Education||Foundation of Education, Psychological foundation of Education, Educational Technology and Computer Education, School Management and System of Education|
|Master of Tourism Management||Geographical conditions of India, Vedic Culture, Mauryan Empire, Western Impact on India|
|M.Com||Business Economics, Industrial Organization and Management, Financial Accounting, Quantitative Techniques, Financial Management|
|Botany||Diversity of Microbes, Diversity of cryptogams, Diversity of Flowering Plants:|
|Zoology||Biology of invertebrates and cell biology, Biomolecules of the cell, Animal Physiology, Applied Zoology|
Recommended Books for KU PGCET 2021
|English||Contemporary English Grammar, Structures and Composition||David Green||Madras: Macmillan|
|English||A Glossary of Literary Terms||M.H. Abrams||Bangalore: Prism Books|
|Combined Subjects||All India Kakatiya University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (KU PGCET) Books 201||Vikram editorial board||-|
KU PGCET 2021 Important Instructions
The candidates should read the following instructions carefully to know more about KU PGCET 2021:
- Answers should be given on the OMR answer sheet.
- All questions of KU PGCET 2021 are multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before proceeding to answer.
- The candidates have to mark the correct answers on the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates need to use blue or black ink ballpoint only to mark the OMR sheet.
- Mark the circle completely.
- Do not mark two answers for the same question. In this case, your answer will be considered wrong.
- After completion of the test, the candidates must affix their signature in the space provided on the OMR answer sheet.
- Do not fold, tear, wrinkle or staple your answer sheet.
- If the answer sheet is in a defective state, contact your invigilator before the commencement of the exam.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.