KU PGCET 2021 Result will be declared in the month of June in online mode. Candidates who will appear in the exam can check their result by visiting the official website of Kakatiya University. Candidate’s USER ID and Mobile Number and Date of Birth will be required for checking the result.
- KU PGCET 2021 Result is announced in the form of scorecard and merit list.
- The result will contain KU PGCET Cut off marks and merit list, along with the candidate’s score and rank.
- Subsequent to the declaration of result, candidates will be called for counselling procedure in accordance with the rank secured, where the candidate will have to submit all the required documents for successful admission.
- KU PGCET Counselling will be held across three rounds and if required spot counselling will be organized by conducting authority.
Also Check KU PGCET Participating Colleges
How to Check KU PGCET 2021 Result?
KU PGCET 2021 Result will be declared on KU’s official website and official website of Directorate of Admissions, KU. The result will be most likely announced within 7 days of examination being conducted. Following are the steps for candidates to view and download their respective results:
- Visit the official website of KU’s i.e. kupgcet.com
- Search for ‘KU PGCET 2021’ on the webpage and click on it
- Enter required credentials i.e. USER ID and Mobile Number and date of birth.
- Candidate’s result will appear on the screen
- Result will contain Candidate’s application number, candidate’s name, cut off marks, marks secured and rank obtained by the candidate
- Candidate must download the result and take a print out for future references and for the purpose of the counseling process
Details Mentioned on Scorecard
When checking KU PGCET 2021 Result, candidates can find the following information present on the scorecard:
- Application Number
- Registration Number
- Name of Candidate
- Marks Secured
- Cut Off Marks
- Candidate’s Rank
Important Points Related to KU PGCET 2021 Result
- KU, being the official conducting authority of KU PGCET, will be responsible for the declaration of examination result
- All candidates, who have given the exam, must necessarily check their result in order to seek admission in various PG, PG Diploma and integrated courses
- Exam result will display marks obtained by the candidate as well as state-wise rank secured by him/her, along with cut off marks required to qualify entrance test
- KU PGCET 2021 seat allotment and admission will be done only on the basis of Entrance Exam and no other academic marks will be taken into consideration, except that candidate must meet the eligibility criteria
- Subsequent to the declaration of result, counselling procedure will be commenced by KU within a month
KU PGCET 2021 Answer Key
Keeping a track of answer key declaration is necessary for candidates so that they can cross-check the answers written during the examination and ascertaining the possible marks that they will secure in KU PGCET 2021.
- The answer key will be released by KU on its official website of KU PGCET 2021
- Candidates can calculate their own score using answer key by following this marking scheme –
- Add one mark for every correct answer
- No negative marking is done for an incorrect answer
- Do not add or deduct any marks for answered questions
- Following are the steps to view and download the answer key:
- Go to the official University website - http://kakatiya.ac.in/ and http://www.kudoa.in/
- Click on ‘KU PGCET 2021’ tab on the webpage
- Click on ‘Answer Key’ tab
- Answer key will appear on the screen
- Candidate must download the answer key to properly calculate the possible marks they can secure in KU PGCET 2021
- Any latent discrepancies in answer key must be reported to conducting authority within a given time period of 3-4 days
KU PGCET 2021 Merit List
KU PGCET 2021 Merit List is released by conducting authority along with cut off marks, scorecard and result of candidates
- Merit list is released by KU
- Merit or rank list is prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the entrance examination
- Candidate must get more marks than cut off marks to appear in the merit list
- Merit list can be downloaded from the official website of KU by entering registration number or application number and date of birth
KU PGCET 2021 Cut Off
Cut off marks serve a vital role in the admission process of every competitive and entrance examination. Cut off marks are usually decided by conducting authority of the examination.
- Cut off marks are different across various categories to which candidates belong
- Cut off marks for KU PGCET have been fixed by KU and do not change every year
- However, conducting authority retains the right to change cut off marks in any year
- Following is the current cut off marks fixed by conducting authority for KU PGCET 2021 –
|Category||Cut off Marks|
KU PGCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
Each candidate will be first required to fill a web counselling form, filling the choice of colleges in which candidate seeks admission, in order of preference. Subsequent to that, the candidate will receive notification regarding counselling depending upon the choice of colleges and rank obtained in KU PGCET.
- Candidates have to fill counselling or option form for colleges, within the stipulated time period given by KU
- For participating in counselling procedures, it is necessary for a candidate to secure qualifying marks in the entrance test as per cut off marks
- Counseling process is organized across several rounds (usually three rounds)
- The allotment of the seat depends upon choices filled in web option form, seat availability and rank secured in the entrance exam
- Conducting authority is likely to release the first Phase of counselling schedule after that
- Candidates will be informed regarding date and venue for counselling
- Candidates will have to appear personally for counselling session, along with required documents
- A similar procedure has to be followed for subsequent phases of counselling
- In case it is required, conducting authority will organize spot counselling
Documents Required at the time of KU PGCET Counselling –
- KU PGCET 2021 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- Mark sheets and provisional/degree certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and BC categories must bring community, nativity and date of birth certificate
- Passing certificates of qualifying degree examination
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks (Part 1 and Part 2) of the qualifying degree examination
- 2 passport-size photographs
- 2 photocopies of all certificates and documents
- Proof of local/non-local status
- Study certificates from 9 class onwards
- SC/ST/BC certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C)
- 2 latest income certificates issued by Tahsildar
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.