MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Application Fee
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application form has been released. Interested candidates will be able to register for the exam until February 22, 2020.
To fill the MAH MCA CET 2020 forms, candidates should have a valid email id and phone number. Indian nationals holding a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate are eligible to apply for the exam. Check Eligibility Criteria
Latest: Direct Link to Apply for MAH MCA CET 2020
The application fee for general category candidates is expected to be INR 1000. Candidates will be able to choose any 3 centers according to their preferences. The authorities will issue MAH MCA CET Admit Cardin the first week of March 2020.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Dates
Below, we are giving the official application dates for MAH MCA CET 2020:
|Online Registration Starts from||January 15, 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||February 22, 2020|
|Last Date to Print Application||March 8, 2020|
|Availability of MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card||1st week of March 2020|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Date||March 28, 2020|
CheckMAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Dates
Steps to Fill Application
How to Fill MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can apply by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra i.e dte.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on ‘MAH MCA CET 2020 Registration’.
- Fill in the details asked to complete the registration.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Log in credentials will be sent on your registered email id or mobile number
Step 2: Online Form Filling
- After successful completion of registration process candidates would receive e-mails containing User ID and Password respectively. Use these login credentials to have access to the application form.
- Fill the necessary details asked under separate heads.
- Fill the required details carefully to move ahead with the application process.
- Save and submit the details carefully after reviewing the application form.
Step 3: Upload the Images
In the next step, candidates would be required to upload their photograph and signature as a part of the registration process. It is important to adhere to the specifications mentioned by the authorities before uploading the scanned documents.
|Images to be uploaded ||Format||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photo (4.5 cm * 3.5 cm)||JPG or JPEG||200 * 230 Pixels||Not more than 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||140 * 60 Pixels||10 KB – 20 KB|
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
There will be two separate links for uploading photographs and Signature.
- Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph/Signature".
- Browse and select the location where the scanned photograph/signature file has been saved.
- Select the file.
- Click the 'Open/Upload' button.
- Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate's application may be rejected.
- After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly.
- In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit their application and re-upload their photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
Step 4: Online Fee Payment
- The application fee needs to be paid through online mode only.
- The available option of remitting the fee are credit card/debit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallets, etc.
- No other mode is available to pay fees.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
|For all students, those belong to Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category students from Maharashtra State and J & K Migrant.||INR 1000|
|For students belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability.||INR 800|
|Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||INR 5000|
Step 5: Submit the Application
- Finally, the applicants can submit the application form online.
- Also, it is advised to candidates to take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- Applicants need not required to submit the printout of the application form.
Check How to Download Admit Card?
Documents Required while Applying
All the candidates must keep the following documents ready with them before applying for the exam:
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature as per the prescribed specifications.
- Online payment details
- Marksheet of Bachelor’s Degree or Qualifying exam.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
MAH MCA CET Guidelines
MAH MCA CET 2020 Guidelines
Guidelines for persons with disabilities using a scribe:
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be another candidate for the same examination.
- If any violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process; candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form.
- Any subsequent request may not be favourably entertained.
- A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as the Scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for a compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the Competent Authority to allow such time if he/ she is not registered for the same.
- Candidates who have not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
Read About MAH MCA CET Cut off
Guidelines for Candidates with locomotors disability and cerebral palsy:
- A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with Locomotor Disabilities and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40%impairment).
Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates:
- Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination.
- The facility of viewing the contents of the test in the magnified font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
Know More MAH MCA CET Counselling
Frequently Asked Questions
MAH MCA CET Registration FAQs
Ques 1: How do I know that my application is registered?
Ans: On successful completion of the application process a Registration Number would be generated. The generation of this number marks the submission of your application. Note this number for future references. You can use this registration number to fill the application form, download the admit card, check your result, etc.
Ques 2: How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
Ans: In case of any doubt candidates are advised to visit the page for Reprint of Application, generate the printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy of Application. Once you make the online fee payment, your application will be submitted successfully.
Ques 3: I did not receive a reply to my e-mail communication?
Ans: Reply to E-mail id for the application is created for the convenience of candidates for genuine communications. Do not use this address to send back the E-mails for Acknowledgement. The e-mail server is configured to delete such emails.
Ques 4: I got Blank/Zero Registration Number after submission of application?
Ans: In some cases, candidates may get such a registration number. Candidates are advised to re-register the application and check for the application number again.
Ques 5: I want to change/correct the details I entered in the Application?
Ans: Prior to submission of the online application, choose the 'EDIT' option to correct the details. The candidate should note that the data entered cannot be modified after finally submitting the application. Before the final submission of the application, you must verify all the details entered by you. It is not necessary that MAH MCA CET will provide the form correction facility, so all the candidates are advised to fill their forms accurately.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College