MAH CET 2021 Registration: Dates, Application Form Details, Fees, , Documents
MAH CET Registration 2021 process will commence from first week of January, 2021. Applicants can fill the application form at the official website i.e. cetcell.mahacet.org till February 22, 2021.
Indian nationals holding a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university are eligible to apply. As 2020 session was quite delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic, it is expected that authorities will focus on next session to be condcuted on time.
- Candidates who have paid the admission fees can download their MAH CET Admit Card.
- DTE Maharashtra will tentatively schedule MAH CET 2021 in mid March 2021 in online (computer-based) mode.
- The exam will be conducted across 36 cities in Maharashtra and 13 cities outside the state.
- A maximum of 3 test centers has to be chosen at the time of registration. Check MAH CET Exam Centers
MAH CET 2021 Registration Date
|MAH CET Registration commences from||January 10, 2021|
|Last date of online application||February 22, 2021|
|Availability of MAH CET 2021 Admit Card||March 1, 2021|
|MAH CET 2021 Exam Date||March 14 & 15, 2021|
How to Fill MAH CET 2021 Application Form?
Online Registration for MAH CET 2021 will be done through online mode only. The forms will be made available from the official website, i.e. .cetcell.mahacet.org from January 14, 2021 tentatively. Check MAH CET Eligibility
The detailed steps to register is given below:
Step 1 is Registration
- Visit the official website of MAH CET 2021.
- Click on the provided link to access the application form.
- Go to “Apply Online”.
- Read all of the important instructions provided and select “Apply Now”.
- After submitting the required details, the application number of the applicant will be generated.
Step 2 is to Upload Scanned Documents
- Scanned photograph and signature of the applicant will have to be uploaded.
- The photograph of the applicant must be of 200 x 230 pixels and the size shouldn’t be more than 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- The applicant need to sign on plain white paper with blank ink before scanning the signature. The dimension of the scanned signature must be 140 x 60 and the file shouldn’t be more than 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- Upload proper image else the application form will not be submitted.
Check MAH CET Photo size specifications with other details
Step 3 is to Fill Complete Form
The next step is to fill in the application form of MAH CET Exam as per the information asked in it. Details such as personal, academic and contact details will be asked.
Step 4 is Payment of Fees
- After the documents are uploaded successfully, applicants will be directed to the payment gateway.
- Pay the fees via online mode through credit/debit card, internet banking, mobile wallets etc. service charges will be applicable.
Retrieving Application Number and Password
In case, the applicant forgets the application number and password then, they should contact on the below-specified correspondence:
Contact numbers: (022) 22641150 / 22641151 / 22612139 / 22644859 / 22644861
Fax numbers: (022) 22692102 / 22690007
MAH CET Application Fee
- Application fees for all categories have to be paid online only.
- Application fees can be made through Net Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards on the website.
- After successfully making the payment, applicants will receive an e-Receipt through email.
- In case of payment failure, the applicants are advised to log in again by using their login credentials and repeat the payment procedure.
- Applicants will have to take a printout of the e-Receipt and MAH CET 2021 application form.
|For General Category Applicants||INR 1000|
|For Applicants of Backward Class Categories||INR 800|
- Service charges as per rules will be applicable in addition to the application form processing fee.
- Do not press back or refresh button while making the payment in order to avoid double charge.
- Upon successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Take a printout and keep it safe for future references.
- Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment, on the failure of payment.
Check MAH CET Exam Day Requirements
Important Points to Remember for MAH CET 2021 Registration
Applicants are required to ensure that they accurately fill the details as no changes will be made later on.
- Personal details must be accurate and exact.
- Applicants may complete MAH CET 2021 Application Form filling process in multiple sessions by saving the data and clicking on ‘Save & Next’ tab.
- After checking the details, applicants need to save their application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Applicants need to click on the Preview Tab to go through the whole application form and correct errors, if any, before final submission.
- Visually impaired applicants need to fill the application form very carefully and cross-check before the final submission of the application form.
- Applicants must ensure that the dimensions of photograph and signature to be uploaded are as per the particulars specified by DTE, which are 200 x 230 pixels for the photograph and 140 x 60 pixels for signature.
- Applicants must verify the e-mail id twice they use to enroll for the test is valid and active until the application form is totally filled and submitted.
Check MAH CET Syllabus
MAH CET 2021 Application Form Status
It is mandatory for all candidates to “Register and Confirm” the Online Application Form by themselves. Any applications sent through the post or courier etc. will get rejected and no further changes will be made. No documents are needed to be submitted at this stage. Applicants are advised to carefully check their application status once they submit the requisite application fee.
Applicants are required to submit the documents at the phase of registration for CET. State CET cell reserves the right allotment of candidates for the exam center to candidate registration. This unique provision for registration is a “one-time” measure. The changes can be done by logging in from the official website. The candidate needs to enter the application number and password. Tap on the edit profile option to make changes in the form and then click submit.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College