MAT (May) 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Management Aptitude Test or MAT is a national level entrance exam organized by AIMA (All India Management Association). It is held four times a year for admissions to MBA and PGDM programs. The registration for MAT 2019 May session has been started from March 1, 2019. Apply Now
Latest: The result for MAT 2019 February session has been declared at mat.aima.in. Download Scorecard
- Bachelor’s degree holders can apply online at aima.in, by paying an application fee of INR 1550. Check MAT Eligibility
- From this year, All India Management Association (AIMA) has discontinued the offline registrations.
- MAT 2019 registration for May session ends on April 26 (offline) and 1st week of May (online) respectively.
- The exam will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can choose anyone as per their choice. Check MAT Exam Pattern
For the top colleges, MAT Cut off 2019 is expected to touch 95+ percentile. Qualifying candidates will be called for a written ability test, followed by a group discussion/ personal Interview round. Read on to know more about MAT 2019 for May session.
MAT 2019 May Session Exam Dates
MAT 2019 for May session will be conducted in the 3rd week of May 2019 in offline mode and in 2nd week of May 2019 in online mode. The below table represents all the important dates of ATMA 2019 May session.
|Event||Pen-Paper based Test Date||Computer-based Test Date|
|Registration begins from||March 1, 2019||March 1, 2019|
|Last date of registration||April 26, 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit card released on||2nd week of May 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 25, 2019||May 25, 2019|
- Candidate can choose any mode i.e.Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT) or can opt for BOTH.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores, in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total. Check Top B-Schools Accepting MAT Scores
MAT 2019 Exam Highlights
|MAT Full Form||MAT (Management Aptitude Test)|
|Conducting Authority||AIMA (All India Management Association)|
|Periodicity||4 times a year|
|MAT Official Website||https://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline and Online|
|Type and Number of Questions||200 Objective Type Questions|
|Validity of MAT Score||1 year|
|MAT Helpdesk||011-47673020 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Trending Questions on MAT Exam
Ques. What is MAT Exam?
Ans. Management Aptitude Test, commonly known as MAT, is a national-level entrance exam. It is conducted 4 times a year (February, May, September, and December). All India Management Association (AIMA) is the body responsible for conducting MAT. The exam is conducted in both online and offline modes. The results of MAT exam are accepted by nearly 600 B-Schools in India.
Ques. Why take MAT 2019?
Ans. There are multiple benefits to appear for MAT Exam, such as the following:
- Certified by DNV with accreditation to RVA and Quality Council of India
- Entrance test for recognized programmes
- Validated through independent studies
- Availed by lakhs of students
- Accepted by hundreds of Institutes and University Departments
- Employing the latest technology in evaluation and result processing
- Individual scorecard with candidate's photograph
- Test Centres located all over the country
Ques. What are the best reference books to crack MAT?
Ans. There are many books available in markets these days. But, to gain an awesome percentile, you need to make a safe choice. Thus, for MAT Preparation, go through the enlisted books which use simple yet effective language, so that all your fundamentals are cleared.
- Mission MBA guide by B.S. Sijwali and Tarun Goyal by Arihant
- MAT entrance exam with practice CD by GKP
- The Pearson MAT super course with CD by Pearson
- Study package for MAT by Arun Sharma
- 10 challengers MAT: 10 mock tests for MAT by Dharmendra Mittal
- MAT score accelerator by Disha publications
- MAT solved papers by Disha experts
- Barron’s guide for MAT by Eugene D. Jaffe
- MAT Entrance guide by Deepak Aggarwal
Ques. What is the difference between Computer-Based Test and Paper-Based Test?
Ans. Computer-Based Test means the candidate sits in front of a computer and the questions are presented on the computer monitor and the candidate submits the answers through the use of keyboard or mouse. Each computer is connected to a server, which prepares the question set and delivers it to the candidate on the computer. Computer Based Test assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity with the use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and AIMA cannot take responsibility for the same.
The Paper Based Test is generally offered on a single day to all candidates. Here, the candidate is supposed to bring Pen, HB-Pencils, Erasers and Sharper with him whereas the Question Paper & OMR Answer Sheet is provided at the Test Centre.
Ques. What are the differences between CAT and MAT exam?
Ans. Some of the major differences in CAT & MAT are given below:
- Basic Eligibility- While a candidate must secure 50% marks in Graduation to apply for CAT, there is no minimum percentage required to apply for MAT.
- Mode of Exam- CAT is conducted online, while MAT is held in both online and offline modes on different dates.
- Difficulty Level- Trends reveal that CAT is much tougher than MAT, though the syllabus remains the same for both the exams, with an additional section of General knowledge in MAT.
- Conducting Body- CAT is conducted by an IIM on a rotational basis, while MAT is organized by AIMA.
- Periodicity of Exam- While CAT is conducted once a year, MAT is organised 4 times a year.
- Colleges- CAT Score is accepted by Tier I institutes and B-Schools including IIMs. On the other hand, MAT is accepted by Tier II institutes and B-Schools. Read Key Differences between MAT & CAT
MAT 2019 (May) Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation in any discipline or an equivalent recognized degree.
- Final year students can apply on a provisional basis.
- Prior work experience is not mandatory.
- No specific limit on age.
- No restriction on the number of attempts.
The table provided below depicts the minimum marks required by a candidate to crack MAT May 2019:
Read More MAT Eligibility Criteria
MAT 2019 Online Registration
Completing MAT Registration primarily involves 3 steps – Filling Application Form, Uploading Photograph & Signature and Payment of MAT Exam Fee. Here is how you can register for MAT in online mode:
- Visit MAT official website i.e. aima.in.
- Click on “Apply for MAT May 2019” button to navigate to the registration page of MAT.
- Enter your name, mobile number, date of birth and email id to register.
- Fill MAT Application Form using your personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned images i.e., colored passport size recent photograph and signature adhere to the prescribed format.
- Pay the stipulated MAT exam fee using either Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- Recheck all the information and submit the form.
MAT Application Fee for May Session
- The fee for MAT Exam can be paid through Credit card/debit card, net banking, demand draft or cash payment.
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee of INR 1100 in addition to INR1550.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category.
- In case a candidate has chosen Demand Draft, he has to make a DD in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi.
- The DD should reach the following address on or before the last day of submission of MAT Application Form-
MAT Application Form Correction
- It may be possible that some of the candidates entered incorrect details due to lack of proper information or documents.
- AIMA does not allow correction in MAT May application form.
- However, for any further questions, you can contact them on 011-47673020 or email@example.com.
MAT 2019 (May) Admit Card
- Admit card of MAT May 2019 will be available from the 2nd week of May (for PBT) and 3rd week of May (for CBT).
- Separate admit cards are issued for online and offline exams.
- It contains details such as the language of paper, exam center, date & time slot of the exam, roll number and photo of the candidate.
- In case of any discrepancy observed in MAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates should immediately contact the official authority.
How to Download MAT Admit Card?
Students can follow these simple steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of AIMA
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter any two details- Application Number, Date of Birth and Name.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are suggested to take printout of the admit card for further use.
MAT 2019 Exam Centers
- AIMA has released the list of MAT Exam Centers. The centers enlist the names of the cities where the exam will be conducted at multiple centers.
- MAT exam in offline mode is held in 51 cities, as compared to the computer-based test which is conducted in 12 cities across the country.
- MAT Exam is also conducted in Dubai and Singapore.
- While filling MAT application form, candidates are advised to select an exam center according to their preference.
- AIMA will preferably try to allow the chosen MAT Exam Centers filled by the candidates in the application form. The venue of exam center and instructions will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- AIMA has not reported any changes in the exam pattern of MAT 2019.
- MAT will be conducted in both online and offline modes. However, MAT Exam Pattern will remain the same.
- The paper pattern of MAT Exam describes the section-wise distribution of questions, marks, duration, etc. This will give you a fair idea about the nature of questions.
Here are the key highlights of MAT Exam Pattern:
|Highlights of MAT Exam Pattern|
|Mode of exam||Online and offline|
|Nature of questions||Objective|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Number of sections||5 (Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills and Indian & Global Environment.)|
|Exam duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
For each correct answer- +1 marks
For each incorrect answer- -¼ marks
Here is the section-wise exam pattern in MAT:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Suggested (In Minutes)||Marks Allotted|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35||40|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15||40|
MAT Paper Analysis
- Overall, the paper was of moderate difficulty level and an attempt of 105 to 120 questions can be considered as a good attempt.
- A few questions in Indian & Global Environment section turned trickier and time-consuming.
- The Data Analysis & Sufficiency section was a bit tricky.
Here is a section-wise analysis of MAT Exam:
|Section||Total Questions||Level of Difficulty||Approximate time taken (in mins)|
|Intelligence and Critical reasoning||40||Moderate||22-26|
|Mathematical skills||40||Moderate to Difficult||25-28|
|Data analysis and sufficiency||40||Quite tough||20-25|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||Easy to moderate||17-22|
Read MAT Paper Analysis
MAT 2019 (May) Important Topics
- The syllabus for MAT contains questions of graduation level. It is designed to test a candidate’s General Aptitude.
- MAT Syllabus is divided into 5 sections- Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Indian and Global Environment.
Here are some of the most important topics in MAT Exam:
|Mathematical Skills||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||Language Comprehension||Indian & Global Environment|
|Geometry||Graphs||Critical Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning||Geography|
|Arithmetic Progression||Column Graphs||Visual Reasoning||Syllogisms||Current Affairs|
|Installment Payments||Bar Graphs||Assumption-Premise-Conclusion||Contextual usage||Business|
|Ratios and Proportions||Line Charts||Assertion and reasons||Analogies||Major corporate events|
|Arithmetic Mean||Pie Charts||Statements and assumptions||Sentence completion||Science|
|Logarithm||Graphs representing Area||Matrix arrangements||Idioms||Social issues|
|Work and Time||Venn Diagram||Coding and Decoding||Sentence Correction||International organizations|
MAT Mock Test 2019
MAT Question Paper often gives surprises to the test-takers. To your rescue, CollegeDunia has studied the previous years’ papers and came up with a model question paper of MAT 2019. The questions are based on previous year papers. MAT Mock Test will help students learn about the exam pattern, structure, level of difficulty etc. This mock paper will surely help you in your preparation and ace the exam.
How to Download MAT Mock Test?
Given below are some easy steps to download CAT Question Papers by Collegedunia:
- Click on link for MAT Mock Test 2019
- A pdf file will open
- Download the sample paper for practice
Top MAT Coaching Centers
There can be several reasons for not clearing MAT Exam, like, not having the proper study material, improper guidance, or lack of preparation etc. To overcome all these problems, the role of MAT coaching centres comes into play. With the help of guidance from an expert present in coaching centre, students can easily get into top MAT colleges.
Teachwell Professional Studies Institute Pvt. Ltd.
Smart Prep Education Pvt. Ltd.
Career Launcher India Ltd.
Global Smart Infotech & Education
IMS Test Preparation
Infocation – A unit of Nices
IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Check more MAT Coaching Centers
MAT 2019 Result & Scorecard
- The result of MAT may session will be announced tentatively in January 2019.
- MAT scorecards will be available at the official website of AIMA. They will not be sent via post/ checked via SMS.
- MAT score is valid for 1 year only.
- MAT score is acceptable even to certain other Institutes for considering admission of candidates for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programmes, besides the above Institutes, subject to specific cut-off marks and other admission parameters.
- Nearly 600 B-Schools in India accept MAT May Result.
How to Check MAT 2019 Result?
MAT Result for May session will be announced on the official website of AIMA. Keep handy your roll number, application form number and password to check the same. Steps to check MAT result are as follows:
- Visit the official website of AIMA at www.aima.in
- Under the Quick Links Tab, select MAT Result
- A log-in screen will open.
- Enter your roll number, form number and month of test
- Click Submit to view your MAT Scorecard
- Download Result for future reference
MAT Result on SMS
MAT Result can also be checked via SMS. Write the issued Form No. and DOB (ddmmyy) to 54242.
- For e.g.: MATS 200193 030992 to 54242
Applying to MAT Participating Colleges
Candidates have to apply to MAT Colleges before or after the exam for which they want to take the admission. They can apply for the 5 colleges. For applying to the colleges, follow the given below procedure:
- Visit MAT official website
- Click on the link for the applying in colleges
- Enter the Registration Number and DOB
- Click on submit button
- Apply for the colleges
- Save the form
Note: Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores, in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
MAT 2019 Expected Cut off
- MAT Cut Off will be announced by AIMA in May 2019.
- It is expected that MAT cut off will go high this year. The reason behind the high cut off is the number of candidates appearing for the exam, level of difficulty of the exam and reservation norms. These are some of the factors that affect MAT Cut Off.
- The participating institutes release their separate category-wise cutoffs.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of MAT Cut Off proceed towards the pre-admission rounds (Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)) of the participating B-Schools.
- Candidates fulfilling the minimum cutoff criteria can apply using their MAT Scorecard. It can be downloaded from MAT official website.
Given below is the Expected MAT Cut Off for May 2019 session based on previous year cut off trends:
|B-Schools||Expected MAT 2019 Cutoff Scores|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship||700|
|Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad||650|
|Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune||600|
|PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore||600|
|Amity Business School, Noida||500|
|Alliance School of Business, Bangalore||500|
|IFIM Business School||500|
|Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences||500|
|SRM school and SRM University||500|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||400|
MAT 2019 May Counselling
- After the declaration of the result, MAT Counselling rounds are conducted for admission to MBA and PGDM programs in the participating colleges.
- Candidates can find the counseling notification on the official website of AIMA at aima.in as well as on the college’s respective website.
- They are allotted seats in the colleges based on their scores in MAT exam.
- Registration for online counselling is important in order to participate in it on the provided date.
- Submission of counselling fee should be done online.
- Candidates can also apply for offline counselling. In this, the candidates need to report at the allocated reporting centre.
- At the time of MAT Counselling, it is essential to bring all your documents such as admit card, rank card, original certificates, caste certificates if any and at least6 passport size black and white and color photographs.
More than 600 colleges in India accept the scores of MAT Exam. List of some of the MAT Colleges is given below:
|Name of the Institute|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Management||EMPI Institutions|
|IILM Institute for Higher Education||IMM-FOSTIIMA Business School|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||International Institute of Health Management Research|
|International Management Centre||New Delhi Institute of Management|
|Bhavan's Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institite of Management||Chitkara University|
|Accurate Institute of Advanced Management||Chandigarh University|
Check Top Colleges with Fees
MAT 2019 FAQs
Ques. How to get into management colleges using MAT exam?
Ans. MAT exam Score is accepted by nearly 600 B-Schools. Admission to MBA/PGDM programs in these colleges is made with the help of MAT Result. Candidates can apply in any 5 MAT Collegesby following the below steps: 1. Visit the official website 2. Click on the link for the applying in colleges 3. Enter the Registration Number and DOB 4. Click on submit button 5. Apply for the colleges 6. Save the form
Ques. Is it possible to crack MAT exam without coaching?
Ans. Yes, definitely! MAT is relatively easier than other management entrance exams. Practicing a number of MAT Sample Papers at home should suffice. They will give you a fair idea about the paper pattern and syllabus.
Ques. How many Management Institutes participate in MAT? Do they keep on changing or remain the same? Is there a same admission criterion for each & every Institute? Are they recognized, by AICTE?
Ans. The number of participating in MI’s may vary. The number of MI’s keeps on changing from test to test. Admission criteria for every institute are different. All MIs participating in MAT are either AICTE, DEC approved, University affiliated College, University Department. For further information, you may contact the MIs/Universities of your choice. The list of various MIs/Universities is available in MAT bulletin along with the admission notification. It may be worthwhile to go through the brochure of the MIs for detailed information.
Ques. How can I apply for MAT exam?
Ans. To get an application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fee of INR 1,200 which can be paid through Credit or Debit Card (ATM Card), Demand Draft and in Cash.
Ques. How many times is MAT conducted in a year?
Ans. MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year. The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT exam is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree.
Ques. I am in the final year of my graduation, can I apply?
Ans. Yes. A final year student in any undergraduate program (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Com. /B.Tech. etc.) can write MAT but admission to such candidate will be granted on a provisional basis.
Ques. What is the mode of test?
Ans. Candidate can choose any ONE Test I.E; Paper Based Test (PBT or Computer Based Test (CBT) or Both the Tests i.e: PBT & CBT Note: Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee of INR 1100 in addition to INR 1550. Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
Ques. What are the test dates and timings of the test?
Ans. Admission criteria for every institute are different. All MIs participating in MAT are either AICTE, DEC approved, University affiliated College, University Department.
Ques. What is the Registration Fee?
Ans. Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/ with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. For PBT or CBT : INR 1550 and for both PBT and CBT : INR 2650.
Ques. What is the validity of MAT score?
Ans. The validity of the MAT score is for that particular session for most MI’s is one year.
Ques. Do we get a separate Admit Card for appearing in MAT?
Ans. All provisionally registered candidates can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: http://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html 7 days before the Paper Based Test date. No separate special card is issued.
Ques. What all details will the admit card contain?
Ans. Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No, Roll NO, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test. This Admit Card contains Test Centre Address with Center Code, Form No. and Roll no of the test.
Ques. Is there any age bar for it? Any Job experience required to appear in MAT?
Ans. There is no age bar. Job experience is not necessary.
Ques. What is the nature of MAT test?
Ans. It is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. The test is designed to measure a person’s general aptitudes as the following table indicates:
|Section No.||Section No. of Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
|Total||200 questions||150 minutes|
Ques. How to get the MAT Score Card?
Ans. The Score Card is put on the AIMA website during last week of the month of the test. Candidate can download their score card Form AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/mat_input_result.aspx
Ques. How much time does it take to complete the program?
Ans. The Full-time MAT Program is a yearlong program that starts in June and is full-time for four quarters. The Two-Year MAT Program begins in February and runs for a total of seven academic quarters.
Ques. What tests are required for licensure and completion of the MAT degree?
Ans. There are three testing categories which must be met for a Preliminary Teaching License and for the MAT degree: 1) Basic Skills 2) Subject Knowledge and 3) Civil Rights.
Ques. What happens if I don't complete all prerequisite courses before the program begins?
Ans. For the Full-Time MAT Program, you must complete all prerequisite courses before the program begins or you will not be allowed to enter the program. However, you can begin the Two-Year MAT Program without having completed all prerequisite coursework as long as it is finished by the end of spring quarter of the first year of the program. All prerequisite courses must be completed with a grade of C- or better.
Ques. Will I be able to work if I am in the Two-Year MAT Program?
Ans. Yes, the Two-Year Program was designed to meet the needs and schedule of the working professional.
Ques. What happens if my GPA isn't high enough?
Ans. If your GPA during your last 90 quarter or 60 semester hours was below a 3.0, we encourage you to still apply. You must provide a written statement explaining why your GPA was low. You might also consider taking additional courses to help boost your GPA while also strengthening your background.
Ques. Will I be able to work while I am in the Full-time MAT Program?
Ans. Working is not encouraged in the full-time program. You will be taking a full load of classes and spending time working in a public school classroom. There is a substantial amount of written work assigned to each class plus preparation for your public school assignment. In short, it is a very demanding program and requires a high level of commitment.
Ques. How much does the program cost?
Ans. You will need to check with the Financial Aid Office and Business Services to determine the cost of the program. Tuition and fees are listed on the Enrollment Service Center's pages.
Ques. Is Financial Aid available for part-time graduate students?
Ans. Yes, as a graduate student you must be enrolled in at least six credits per quarter. In the Two-Year MAT Program you will be enrolled in at least six credits per quarter. You will need to check with the Financial Aid Office in order to determine whether or not you qualify for aid that is based on need.
Ques. Can I earn two endorsements for the Middle and High school levels during the MAT program?
Ans. If you wish to pursue two endorsements during the program, you must meet all prerequisites for both endorsements.
Ques. I just want to be an ESOL teacher. In order to receive an ESOL endorsement, do I have to complete the entire MAT program first?
Ans. Yes. The ESOL/Bilingual endorsement is an add-on endorsement which means you must first have a teaching license before you can add the ESOL/Bilingual endorsement.
Ques. What are the possibilities of getting jobs after graduation?
Ans. Nationally, teachers are in high demand. Most of our graduates have been able to find jobs in their field. Factors such as location, subject area, and school financing all play an important role in the job market.
Ques. I have completed my graduation from Science stream, am I eligible to apply for the test?
Ans. Yes. A candidate should have done graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or should have an equivalent recognized degree.
Ques. Which all Institutes will offer admission on the basis of MAT entrance examination score?
Ans. The number of participating Member Institutes vary. The numbers of management institutes accepting MAT score keeps on changing from test to test.
Ques. Is MAT held all over the country what about a person living abroad? Can he/she apply for it?
Ans. MAT is conducted in all major cities in the country only.
Ques. I have selected paper based test, will I get a separate Admit Card?
Ans. Specific admit card will be allotted to the candidates opted for paper-based test and computer-based test. Candidates opted for online test, strictly have to follow the date and time allotted to them.
Ques. Is there any age restriction required to appear in the examination?
Ans. There is no age bar. A candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear in the examination.
Ques. What are the courses I can opt for after MAT?
Ans. Candidate can opt for admission into PGDM/or any equivalent programs offered by AIMA or any other Member Institute.
Ques. How the MAT entrance examination will be structured?
Ans. MAT is an objective type test with multiple choice questions. The test is designed to check a candidate’s general aptitude. The questions in the test will be asked from the following sections - • Language Comprehension • Mathematical Skills • Data Analysis and Sufficiency • Intelligence and Critical Reasoning • Indian and Global Environment
Ques. When is the MAT result announced?
Ans. The result of MAT is declared in the last week of the month in which it is conducted.
Ques. I have lost my scorecard of MAT, what should I do?
Ans. The candidates who have lost their scorecard can get a duplicate score card by following the below procedure:
- A handwritten application requesting a duplicate score card.
- Photocopy of the lower half of the admit card, which was handed to you at the exam centre duly signed by the invigilator or some Govt. ID proof.
- Self-addressed envelope having: o Size of 24 cms X 12 cms (approx.) o Candidate address in capital o Affix a Postage stamp of INR 40 Candidates have to send the documents to the address:
Manager - CMS All India Management Association Management House14,
Industrial Area Lodhi Road,
New Delhi -110003
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College