This year, MHT CET will take place from first week of May 2019. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Every year lakhs of students appear for the to secure admission in various Undergraduate Engineering, Health Science, and Pharmacy programs into colleges across Maharashtra state. The clock is ticking as students pore over their books and preparation is in full swing.
The exam requires a smart study plan and loads of practice. Start with the topics that have maximum weightage. Here are a few important topics you can begin with.
Subject Wise Tips To Prepare For MHT CET Exam
Each topic of syllabus is played a key role to clear MHT CET 2019. Candidates are advised to prepare subject wise. Try to Follow subject-wise study patterns instead of applying the same studying technique to all subjects.
- Physics is a quite typical subject because physics have mathematical calculations and derivation, so its require practice and more practice.
- Candidates can be perfect in physics by regular study or try to solve the derivation not to cram.
- Candidates should study with previous year paper and refer books of NCERT, as they will help in creating your base.
- Solving numerical of physics subject is a big challenge for students, so regular learning improves calculation skills.
- Chemistry is the most scoring subject in MHT CET Exam. Students can get good marks after a little hard work in this portion.
- Mostly, Questions in Chemistry will be asked from 12th Level standard, so to ace the exam you need to master of this subject.
- Students have to study all the basic concepts of chemistry, try to understand equations of all molecules and mixture.
- Numerical part of chemistry is not too difficult so candidates can attain very good marks.
- Biology is the main subject for MHT CET Exam. So, you have to need prepare well all the concepts of Biology subjects.
- Biology consist questions from Zoology and Botany. So, students have to clear all fundamental of these subjects and also use flow charts.
- Candidates should make proper revision of zoology and Botany because concepts or wording used in these subjects is difficult and confusing so Revision makes a good understanding to solve paper.
- Make sure that you are preparing with latest syllabus and exam pattern, Biology covers highest marks in the question paper.
- Study Zoology and Botany in regular manner because marks are distributed equally for both.
- Mathematics is totally based on calculations and derivations, so you need to work on calculations.
- Make the more concentration on topics like Conic Section with ellipse, hyperbola, parabola and rectangular parabola, Trigonometry, Vectors, 3D and Integral Calculus to get good marks.
- Write all formulas on one page and try to learn again and again, so that you can solve the question easily.
- Learn tricks, math’s short-cuts, memory methods, so as to solve papers in an easy and efficient manner.
Best Books for MHT CET 2019 Preparation
There is a major role of reference books during preparation of any entrance exam. More than the other reference books, textbooks are the books that should be referred first. You can say, CET is totally based on textbooks. So, before referring to reference book, mug up the textbooks and then jump over other books. Once the concepts are clear, candidates can solve any type of question. Given below is a list of reference books for MHT CET 2019 –
|Name of Book||Author’s Name|
|MHT-CET Engineering Entrance Exam Author: Editorial Compilation:||Arihant Publishers|
|Complete Reference Manual MHT-CET 2017 Mathematics:||-|
|Marvel Physics ( Multiple Choice Questions ) for MHT – CET:||Bapat|
|Concepts of Physics – Vol. 1 ||H.C. Verma|
|Concepts of Physics – Vol. 2||H.C. Verma|
|MHT CET Chemistry||Arihant|
|MHT CET Chemistry (Marvel) For XII Science Author||Mayur Mehta, Chitra Joshi, Rekha Diwekar|
|MHT CET Mathematics (Marvel) For XII Science Author||Hemant G Ainapure|
|Complete Reference Manual MH-CET Biology||Arihant|
Given below are some of the preparation tips by the candidates who cleared MHT CET before-
Santosh Das Says, “Make Your Friendship With Good Books”
He appeared for MHT CET 2006. He thanked his coaching classes and the way of teaching that made him to clear the entrance. He says, any student can clear the exam by just focusing on the regular lectures. He says, it is good if any candidate follows best books as their reference and make them as your best friends.
“Practice till you become perfect”, Says Pranesh Naik
He says, google is the best to search all the exam related updates, mock tests and other details. At the time when he appeared for the MHT CET, there was no craze of internet but it is a boon nowadays for the aspiring candidates for MHT CET. He shares his experience of how he prepared for MHT CET in 2006.
“Focus on basics and be quick while solving the answers” Says Erika Fernandes
In everyone’s life, there is someone who plays a crucial role. Erika thanks her coaching classes for this achievement. She says, the main target should be on the basics, if they are clear then the battle is have done. She says, studying from websites provides a fair playing ground to everyone. She shares her preparation tips to ace MHT CET 2019.
Generic Tips On How To Crack MHT CET Exam 2019
- In order to crack this exam, you must consult the recommended books and study material.
- Allocate sufficient time to every section. You must choose all this in advance so as to stay away from any last minute confusion.
- Go through MHT CET Previous year Papers to check your preparation level. Solve sample Papers as much as possible. Solving old year’s papers gives you better idea about attempting of paper also time management.
- No need to cover the complete syllabus. One may decide to study exact topics. But it should be made sure that everything about such chosen subjects should be known.
- Keep preparing your personal notes as you cover topics.
- Do not practice questions in rough. You may need to see the solutions at the time of revision.
- Revision is one of the most important steps of the preparation process (around 20 days before examination).
- Follow your own notes during revision and solve time-bound question papers
- Do not make any guesses in the paper. If possible, try to eliminate the choices by minimum calculation/analysis.
- Don't pressurize yourself at the last moment; relax for a good time before exam to freshen up for appearing for examination.
- The biggest obstacle between you and your success is the FEAR. The best way to perfect yourself is to face your fears. Keep practicing the topics that scare you till you become the master of those topics.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College