MP PPT 2020 Application Form; Apply Online @mponline.gov.in
MPPEB will release MP PPT 2020 Application Form at the official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in from the second week of March 2020. Candidates who wish to get admission to arious diploma programs which are offered by the various polytechnic institutions in Madhya Pradesh state can fill MP PPT Application Form 2020 in online mode.
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory details in the application such as personal, academic, communication & many others. Check How to Apply?
- Interested eligible candidates may apply online through the Kiosk portal of the board by paying a fee of INR 400 for General, and INR 200 for reserved category.
- A candidate should qualify the qualifying exam with subjects like mathematics, physics and chemistry. Minimum qualifying marks are 35% to appear in the exam. Check MP PPT Exam Pattern
- The authority has provided the application correction facility via online mode until the first week of April.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download MP PPT Admit Card in the second week of April 2020.
MP PPT 2020 Application Highlights
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT)|
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|MP PPT 2020 Exam Date||3rd week of April 2020|
MP PPT 2020 Application Dates
Here, we are providing the official schedule of MP PPT 2020 Exam:
|Online Application Form starts from||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last date of correction in application form||1st week of April 2020|
|MP PPT 2020 Exam Date||3rd week of April 2020|
MP PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MP PPT Eligibility Criteria are given below. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: A candidate should have the domicile of the Madhya Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10th from the recognized board. Candidate those passed with grace marks are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: A candidate should qualify the qualifying exam with subjects like mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum qualifying marks are 35% to appear in the exam. Grading marks are not considered as minimum marks required in the qualifying exam.
How to Fill MP PPT 2020 Application Form?
Mentioned below are the things that need to keep handy before proceeding towards filling MP PPT application form 2020 –
- Scanned Photograph in prescribed format and dimension.
- Scanned copy of signature and Thumb impression in prescribed format and dimension.
- Scanned copy of the declaration in candidate’s own handwriting.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC have to upload a scanned copy of the caste certificate.
- Valid email address
Candidates can follow the steps given below for Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) 2020 How to Apply:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in
- Search for the “Citizen Services” section and click on “Application”
- After reading the instruction carefully click on the “Continue” button
- Fill all the required details like Personal Details, Educational Qualification details, Communication details and other details
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images
- After filling the details, upload the scanned copy of photograph (4 cm X 5cm), signature, proof of handwriting and other required documents.
- The scanned images should be in JPG format.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
- After uploading the images, students have to pay the application fees.
- General category candidates have to pay application fees of amount INR 400 and application fees for reserved category candidates are INR 200.
- Application fees can be paid via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Kiosk Portal
Step 4: Take Printout
- Before finally submitting the application form, students have to read all the details carefully.
- After completing all the above steps, students are advised to download and take the printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Details Asked in MP PPT Application Form
The following table shows all the important details mentioned in the application form:
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Candidates Name||It should be same as on the SSC/ X standard/ Equivalent Records|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth should be written in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Address||Enter the communication details|
|Category||Choose category from General/ OBC/ SC/ ST|
|Marital Status||Select options from Married or Unmarried|
|Gender||Choose among Male or Female|
MP PPT Application Form Correction
- Students can make changes in the application form within the given speculated period even after the submission of application form.
- Students can edit the information related to their category, photograph etc. till April 05, 2020.
- To make changes in the application form students have to enter their account details and login into the portal.
- Students have to pay the rectification fees every time they make changes in their application form. Correction fees can be paid via credit/ debit cards.
- To make the changes, students have to provide details such as application number, transaction ID and Date of Birth.
- Information like Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth etc once submitted cannot be rectified.
MP PPT 2020 Application Form FAQs
Ques. How can students pay the application fees?
Ans. Students can pay the application fees using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or Kiosk Portal.
Ques. How can students download the application form?
Ans. Students can download the application form through online mode only.
Ques. Do students have to pay the correction fee in case of corrections make more than one time?
Ans. Yes, students have to pay the correction fees every time.
Ques. Can students fill the application form without Aadhar card?
Ans. No, Aadhar card is mandatory to fill the application form.
Ques. Can students pay the application fees via offline mode?
Ans. No, application fees can be paid through online mode only.
Ques. Can students send the hard copy of application form?
Ans. No, students cannot send the hard copy of MP PPT application form
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College