Table of Contents
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Exam Dates(Announced), Registration, Pattern and Eligibility
MP Vyapam DAHET dates have been announced. The exam will be conducted on July 04, 2020. MP Vyapam DAHET is the qualifying entrance exam for admission to Diploma in Animal Husbandry Programme offered by Government Institutions and Government Aided Institutions.
- MP Vyapem DAHET Application Forms will be available from the month of April 2020.
- MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 is an Online Computer Based Test (CBT) entrance examination.
- The duration of the entrance exam is 2 Hours.
- The test paper consists of 100 objective type questions and is divided into 3 sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and General Studies. CheckMP Vyapem DAHET Exam Pattern
- Candidates score 1 mark for each right answer with no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Admission in Diploma in Animal Husbandry is performed through a centralized counseling system, which is conducted by the Counselling Committee of Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Highlights
|Date of MP Vyapam DAHET||July 04, 2020|
|Conducting Body||M.P. Professional Examination Board with Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University|
|Mode of MP Vyapam DAHET||Online Computer Based Test|
|Medium of MP Vyapam DAHET||English|
|Duration of MP Vyapam DAHET||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type 100 Questions|
|Course Offered||Diploma in Animal Husbandry|
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Exam Dates
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Application Form will be available from the third week of April 2020. The official dates of the exam are yet to be declared. Candidates aspiring to take the exam can go through the tentative dates tabulated below:
|MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Application Form Availability||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date of Submission of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Application Form||4th week of April 2020|
|Date for Correction in Application Form for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020||3rd week of April 2020|
|MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Admit Card Availability||4th week of May 2020|
|MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Exam||July 04, 2020 (Announced)|
|Publication of MP Vyapam DAHET Model Answer Key||2nd week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Result for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020||3rd week of June 2020|
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Eligibility
The basis of eligibility is Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Residential Status of the candidates. Eligibility for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 differs as per the Category of the Candidates. Detailed information on eligibility program wise can be retrieved from the official website of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 i.e. peb.mp.gov.in
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Science with Zoology, Biology, and Mathematics Subjects from Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal or Central Board of Secondary Education
- For General Unreserved Category’s Candidates, Minimum Qualifying Marks are 50%
- For SC / ST candidates Minimum Qualifying Marks are 45% (5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks is provided)
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of class 12th or has appeared in this exam but waiting for result can apply for DAHET 2020
- Minimum Age Limit is 17 years on December 31, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit is 28 years on December 31, 2020
- 5 years relaxation in Age Limit is provided to Reserved Category Candidates
Nationality / Domicile:
- Candidate must be Indian National and Natively Resident of State Madhya Pradesh
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Application Form
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Application Form will be available from the third week of April through online mode only. Before proceeding to fill up the application form for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020, the applicant must arrange soft copies of Passport Size Self Photograph and Signature.
Application Fee for General Category is expected to be INR 400/- and INR 200/- for SC / ST / OBC / PWD category applicant. Bank charges are not included in the fee and will have to be borne by the candidate as per the bank norms. Candidate should not press Enter or Backspace button or Ctrl+ALT+DEL if the payment confirmation receipt process is taking time.
Steps for online submission of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 exam application form are as follows:
- Visit any of these websites: peb.mp.gov.in or www.mppcvv.org
- Click on the link for “MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Application form”
- In the First section, enter your Aadhaar Card Number:
- If a candidate has his/her Aadhaar Card Number, then click on Radio Button for Yes and Mention Aadhaar Card Number
- If Aadhaar Number is not available then Click on No and Click on Move Forward Button
- A Candidate Profile Registration Form will open
- In the First Section, enter your personal details:
- Mention candidate’s name with using any Prefix (Shri / Ms / Mr. etc) and Mention Surname in next field or surname (if Surname is not used then Mention ‘NA’)
- Write the Parent’s Name in relevant fields
- Mention Date of Birth of Candidate
- Select Category (UR / SC / ST / OBC-NCL)
- Select Highest Academic Qualification from Drop Down Menu
- Status of Residential Area: Select concerned Field (Rural or City) and click on Radio Button
- Physically Disability: Ph.D. Candidate select Yes option clicking on Radio Button
- Kind of Disability: Select from the drop-down menu
- Marriage Status: mention Marriage and Family details in the appropriate field
- Academic Qualification in Details (Complete Information):
- Name of Degree / Certificate (select from drop down menu)
- Name of the Exam (select from drop down menu)
- Subject: (mention name of the subjects studied)
- Marking System: (select applicable system (Grade / CPGA or Division) clicking on Radio Button)
- Grade / CPGA or Division: Mention Obtained Grade / CPGA or Division as is applicable
- Marks in Percentage
- Name of the Board / Institution / University: from where degree / certificate obtained
- Passing Year
- Roll Number: Mention Roll number
- After furnishing this click on Add button to add more academic qualification
- And follow the same process as mentioned above
- Name (as is mentioned on Class 12th Marksheet / Certificate
- Email Address (it should be active and in frequent usage)
- Mobile Number
- Finger Print:
- Select Option: whether want to add Finger Print or Not; and move forward as per instructions
- This is optional not mandatory
- Correspondence Address: mention House No, Street / Village / Area, Colony, City / Tehsil, State (select from drop down menu), District (select from drop down menu), Pin code
- Provide Mobile Phone Number and Email address for Password
- Documents to be Uploaded:
- ID Proof which is to be presented with Admit Card during examination (Select from drop down menu)
- ID Proof Number
- Particulars of Bank Account (optional, can be provided as per desire)
- Click on Registration Button
- And move forward to make Payment for Registration Fee using (Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking)
Registration completes here. A confirmation will be sent to the candidate on registered Mobile Phone and Email Address with login details (Login Id & Password).
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Admit Card
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Admit Card will be available from the last week of May on the official website portal i.e. peb.mp.gov.in. Steps to download MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Admit Card are given below:
- Go to peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the link for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Admit Card
- Applicant Login Form will open
- Login with Application Number (13 digits number) or Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) in Password field
- Click on Submit button
- Admit Card will be visible on the screen
- Download MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Admit Card
- Save it and Take 2 - 3 print outs.
Information on Admit Card for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 exam will be related to candidate and exam e.g. Name of Candidate, MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Roll Number, Date of Birth, Name of Examination, Exam Reporting Time, Duration of Exam and Timing, Address of Examination Center, Candidate’s Photograph, Signature and Finger Print etc. Keep one Photo ID Proof with Admit Card during MP Vyapam 2020 entrance exam for verification purposes.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Exam Centers
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 will be conducted in the selected cities in Madhya Pradesh State. There are 4 cities where the exam is expected to be conducted i.e. Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, and Jabalpur. There is no option for changing the center/venue/date/session for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Examination, therefore no request in this concerned shall be entertained.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Exam Pattern
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 entrance exam is an online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The duration of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be 100 objective type multiple choice questions divided into 3 sections.
- MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 exam is of total of 100 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark for Right Answer
- There is no negative marking.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 exam highlights are as follows:
|Mode of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020||Online Computer Based Test|
|Number of Questions||Total 100 questions|
|Maximum Marks||100 (1 mark for each question)|
|Duration of MP Vyapam DAHET||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Sections in Paper||3 Sections (Physics, Chemistry, and General Studies)|
|Medium of MP Vyapam DAHET||English language|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
Section-wise distribution of marks is given below in the table:
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Syllabus
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Syllabus consists of 3 sections and each section has weightage on the basis of marks. Equal marks are allotted to each question. Syllabus for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 entrance exam as is as follows:
Section A: Physics- (40 Questions)
|Units and Dimensions||Dimensional analysis, S.I. Units, Motion in two dimensions, Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration. Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work energy and power collisions, etc|
|Gravity||Gravity and its variation, Universal law of gravitation|
|Heat||Heat conduction in one dimension, Stefan's Law and Newton's law of cooling, Periodic motion|
|Wave||Wave nature of light, Interference Young's double slit Experiment, Velocity of light and Doppler's effect in light|
|Conductor||Elementary ideas of conductor, semiconductor and insulator, intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors, np Junction as a rectifier|
|Magnet||Bar magnet, lines of force, Torque on a bar magnet due to magnetic field, Earth's magnetic field, Tangent galvanometer, Vibration magnetometer|
|Electric Field||Coulomb's law of electrostatic, Dielectric constant, Electric field Geometrics|
|Electric Current||Electric current, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's laws, Resistances in series and parallel temperature Measurement of voltages and currents|
|Electric Power||Electric power, Heating effects of currents, Chemical effects and law of electrolysis, Thermoelectricity Biot Savart law|
Section B: Chemistry - (40 Questions)
|General and Physical Chemistry||Structure of Atom Chemical Bond Elements of VBT MOT Solid State Nuclear Chemistry Chemical Equilibrium Ionic Equilibria in solutions Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics Electrochemistry Electrolytic conduction|
|Inorganic Chemistry||Principles of metallurgical-operations Chemical periodicity Comparative study of elements Transition metals Co-ordination compounds Chemical analysis|
|Organic Chemistry||Calculation of empirical and molecular Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkyl, benzene, petroleum, cracking octane number, gasoline additives Physical chemical properties chemistry of cyanides, isocyanides, amines and nitrogen compounds Polymers- Classification, Preparation and uses of common natural and synthetic polymers Bio molecules|
Section C: General Studies - (20 Questions)
- General Science and Environment
- Geography, History, Sport, and Culture of Madhya Pradesh
- Information and Communication Technology
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result will be declared in the second week of July on its official website. Before announcing the result ‘Model Answer’ for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 entrance exam will also be published. The candidate will be given the opportunity to check their answers and in case of any doubt or discrepancy found, candidates were to notify online to the authorities.
After rectification, if required, final-Result is announced as a Merit in MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 entrance exam.
How to Download MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result?
Steps by step guidelines for downloading MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result are as follows:
- Visit peb.mp.gov.in
- A link is there “DAHET 2020 Result”
- Clink on this Link
- A form will open
- Fill in Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Search Button
- Result as a Merit will be on screen (showing Name, Roll Number, Rank or Merit and Marks in MP Vyapam DAHET 2020)
- Download and take a print out of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result.
MP VYAPAM DAHET 2020 Cut off
Cutoff for admission in Diploma in Animal Husbandry in colleges will be declared by Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University on www.ndvsu.org with the procedure of admission and if seats for admission remain vacant. Many factors influence cutoff every year such as mentioned below herewith:
- Number of Applicants
- Category of Applicants applying for any particular course
- Difficulty Level of Question paper
- Seats available for a particular course/program
- No. of Applications for particular courses / programme
MP VYAPAM DAHET 2020 Counselling
Admission will be finalized on the basis of a centralized Counselling process to be conducted by the Counselling Committee of NDVS University.
- Entrance Examination Roll number and Date of Birth are required for downloading information regarding counselling. Candidate can also login using the login ID and Password for downloading Intimation for counselling on another website.
- After the publishing of notification for counselling, candidate will have to submit all required documents in the prescribed format to the allotted college.
- Counselling session is not any test. This is the finalization round for Admission. Candidate will have to present Original Academic documents, Proof of Category, MP Vyapam DAHET Scorecard, MP Vyapam DAHET Admit Card.
- 4 Self Photographs and Photocopy Set of all documents etc. After counselling, the seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee, original documents with the admission form, and other charges within the stipulated time in the office of the particular college.
- If candidate fails to submit admission fee within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled and seat will be allotted to subsequent rank holder candidate.
- Candidates, who achieved higher ranks in the merit list, get the first chance for counselling. In the first session of counselling admission is reserved as per the offer of the institutions and choices of candidates.
- After the first session of counselling for the remaining seats for admission, a new cutoff list is released on the official website i.e. www.ndvsu.org. Rank holder candidate, whose rank is lying under that cutoff, will be eligible for the next counselling session.
- This way for remaining seat cutoff will be announced for next counselling session if required. This will continue until the seats are available for admission and admission session is not over. As is observed and notice there will be approximately two counselling sessions in an admission procedure.
- No change in course or branch or center will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after counselling process and seat is allotted to the candidate as per the option selected.
- Candidate, who will select the payment seat option, will be eligible to get admission only on payment seats.
- During counselling session, candidate will have to present in person. But in case of some inevitable reasons like hospitalization, serious illness, candidates’ parents may be allowed to present in counselling session on behalf of candidate on submitting a medical certificate showing candidate’s photograph issued by concerned Chief Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon.
Documents Required During Counselling:
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / Domicile / Bonafide / or School ID issued by competent authority
In case candidate fails in submitting above mentioned documents during counselling session or within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College