MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 Application Form will be available from the month of April 2021. Interested candidates were to fill the online application form on the official website. Candidate’s age must be between 17 years to 27 years to become eligible for MP Vyapam DAHET 2021.
- They must have passed 12th class with zoology/agriculture from a recognized board or MP State board.
- Candidates can make payment via debit card, Internet Banking, and Credit Card through the official website.
- General Category candidates have to make payment of INR 400.
- Reserved category candidates will get a reservation and have to pay INR 200.
MP Vyapam DAHET is conducted once in every year by MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. It is conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in Diploma courses in various State level collages.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 Highlights
Given below are some of the important highlight about MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 candidates can check:
|Exam Features||Exam Details|
|Conducting Body||MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal|
|Courses offered||Diploma in Animal Husbandry|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Eligibility criteria||Candidates age must be between 17 to 27 years Candidates must have qualified 12th class with zoology/biology from a recognized board.|
|Application Fee||INR 400/- for General candidates INR 200/- for reserved category candidates.|
MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 Registration Dates
Check MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 registration dates is given below:
|Online Application Process starts from||3rd week of April 2021|
|Closing of Online Application form||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit Card available from||4th week of May 2021|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of June 2021|
MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If candidates do not fulfill the MP Vyapam DAHET eligibility criteria set by the MP Board, they will be disqualified. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in qualifying marks and age.
Given below are the eligibility criteria prescribed by MP Vyapam Board
- Candidate’s age should be between 17 to 27 years.
- Candidates must have qualified 12th class from a recognized board or MP state board.
- They should have studied Zoology or Agriculture in class 12th or equivalent
- Applicants need to score 50 percent aggregate to apply for MP DAHET 2021
- Reserved category candidates need to score 45% aggregate to become eligible
How to fill MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates had to fill the application form, upload scanned images and make payment in order to complete the application process. Given below are the steps to fill MP DAHET Application Form:
- Visit the official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the portal ‘Citizen Services’
- Click on the link Application form MP Vyapam DAHET
- Read all the displayed instruction carefully and click on ‘continue’
Uploading of images
Candidates have to upload some important documents with the application form. Candidates have to upload the scanned images in .jpg format. Candidates have to upload the following documents with the application form:
- Photograph with white background
- Handwriting (2 lines)
- Category Certificate
- Class 8th, 10th or 12th marks sheet
Documents required before filling form
Before filling the MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 Application Form candidates should collect the document given below required at the time of filling the application form
- Scanned image of photograph (with white background)
- Scanned image of Signature
- Scanned image of handwriting
- Scanned image of class 8th, 10th or 12th marks sheet
- Scanned image of category certificate (if applicable)
MP DAHET 2021 Application Fee Payment
To pay online application fee click on Fee Payment’. Candidates can pay the application fee by making an online payment via
- Internet Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
General Category candidates have to make payment of INR 400. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in fess. Candidates belonging to reserved category have to make payment of INR 200.
Know About MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 Result
Details to be filled in MP Vyapam DAHET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to fill basic, personal, communicational and educational details in the application form. They should fill all the information in the application form carefully. There is no provision for making corrections in the application form after the final submission of the application form. Given below are some of the information candidates have to fill in the application form:
- Disability Information
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name, etc.
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address with Pin code and State
- Details of 10th class (subject, type of degree, marks obtained and year of passing)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.