The Madhya Pradesh Dental/Medical Association Test (MP DMAT) Registrations for counselling began on September 3, 2016. It will close on September 8, 2016. Candidates can fill-in and lock their choices in this given time frame only. One must register for the counselling before coming on the counselling day, in order to participate in the MP DMAT Counselling Process. The counselling process will be held in two rounds. Once the first round is completed, a list for number of vacant seats will be released. Candidates can apply for these vacant seats if they are eligible. After the second round of counselling, an offline counselling will be held. The offline counselling will begin from September 28, 2016. It will continue till September 30, 2016. Candidates must keep a check on a separate notification that will be released for the same. The last date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any Reason is September 30, 2016.
|MP DMAT Application Process||MP DMAT Eligibility||MP DMAT Result|
MP DMAT is an entrance examination for the students who want to get themselves enrolled in Medical and Dental Courses of government and private colleges of Madhya Pradesh. It is conducted by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC). It covers more than 20 medical colleges which offer altogether over 2000 seats in various courses. It also offers courses like BPT, B. Sc. Nursing.
|Latest Updates: Supreme Court has declared that for the academic session 2016-17 NEET will be conducted single handedly for filling up 15% medical/dental seats in India replacing all other state level medical exam. Know More About NEET 2016|
List of top colleges under MP DMAT with seats availability is as follows:-
- R.D. Gardi Medical College - 150
- Sri Aurbindo Institute of Medical Science- 150
- Modern Dental College and Research Centre – 100
- Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry - 100
MP DMAT 2016 Highlights
|Exam name||Madhya Pradesh Dental/Medical Association Test 2016 (MP DMAT)|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
|Conducted by||Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC)|
|Date of examination||June 21,2016|
|Result||3rd week of July, 2016|
|Qualifying exam||Minimum 50% in 12th examination|
|Application fees||INR 750|
|Official address||APDMC E-2/51 Arera Colony, Opp. Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal|
MP DMAT 2016 Eligibility
Students who are trying to seek admission in medical courses offered by colleges of Madhya Pradesh under MP DMAT need to meet certain eligibility criteria which follows as:
- Candidate must have attained 17 years of age if he/she wants to apply.
- They must have passed 12th examination conducted by recognized university or board. Minimum percentage requirement is 50% in Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Students who are appearing for the 10+2 examination can also apply.
Know More About MP DMAT Eligibility
MP DMAT 2016 Application process
AppIication form will be available on the website to download from May 12,2016. Interested candidates can apply for the MP DMAT 2016 in various ways.
- Candidates can download the form from the official website-www.apdmcmp.com/.
- Students can also purchase the brochure from the specified branches of SBI or all participating colleges under this examination.
- Application fee is INR 750.
- If they obtain the form by post from participating colleges or associating office, they need to send a demand draft of INR 850 in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- If application form for MBBS & BDS courses are downloaded from the website, then it must be submitted alongwith a DD of Rs.1500.
- After June 2016, candidates can download the admit card from official website. It would be required at the time of examination.
Read More About MP DMAT Application Process
MP DMAT 2016 Examination pattern
Applicants need to understand the examination pattern so that they can study according to it only. The examination pattern follows as:
- Paper would comprise of four sections- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Students have 3 hours to answer 200 questions.
- Each section would have 50 questions.
- It will be objective type question paper.
- For every correct answer candidates will get one mark. There is no negative marking.
Read More About MP DMAT Exam Pattern
MP DMAT 2016 Result
- Candidates can expect the result of MP DMAT 2016 in 3rd week of July, 2016. ,They can check the result on website www.apdmcmp.com.
- After the results will be out successful candidates will be called for admission procedure.
Know More About MP DMAT Result
MP DMAT 2016 Recommended Books
- Physics by HC Verma
- ABC chemistry
- Botany by AC Dutta
- General Zoology – Strore and Usurger
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College