MUJEE 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Registration and Syllabus
MUJEE or Mangalayatan University Joint Entrance Examination is a university level exam conducted by Magalayam University. It is held for admission to B.Tech and other degree programs offered across India and abroad. The university also offers admission in 6 Diploma, 22 Undergraduate, 12 Postgraduate and 2 Research programs.
- Registration window is now open, interested candidates can apply online before January 31, 2019.
- MUJEE 2019 will be conducted in both CBT and PBT.
- There is a specified quota of intake. Seats left vacant in one quota may be filled by admissions in other quotas.
- For B.Tech aspirants, scholarships will be provided based on their MPC aggregate
- For any queries, call on 1800-2744-000 (tollfree)
MUJEE 2019 Exam Dates
The below table represents all the important dates of MUJEE 2019:
|MUJEE 2019 Registration ends on (Phase 1)||January 31, 2019|
|MUJEE 2019 Registration ends on (Phase 2)||April 15, 2019|
|MUJEE 2019 Phase 1 Exam Date||First week of February 2019|
|MUJEE 2019 Phase 2 Exam Date||Last week of April 2019|
|MUJEE 2019 Result announced on (Phase 1)||February 20, 2019|
|MUJEE 2019 Result announced on (Phase 2)||May 05, 2019|
MUJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for MUJEE 2019 are required to fulfil the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the University.
Indian nationals, as well as the foreign student, are also eligible to apply.
- Students should have passed any of the qualifying exams (12th/Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree).
- Applicants have to secure minimum 50% marks to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates belong to reserved category (SC and ST) should have 40% marks to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates belong to Jammu, Kashmir and the other North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura are also need to score 40% marks to apply for MUJEE exam.
MUJEE 2019 Application Process
The last date of MUJEE 2019 application form (Phase 1) submission is January 31, 2019. Candidates are suggested to submit their applications before last date. No applications will be accepted after the due date.
Step 1: Visit the official portal of the university and get the application form
Step 2: Submit all the required information with the correct format
Step 3: Attach the photocopy of all the necessary documents
Step 5: Pay the required application fee
Step 6: Verify all the information
Step 7: Submit the form at the desired address
MUJEE 2019 Exam Centers
At the time of filling application process, candidates have to choose their exam center.
MUJEE 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- Students must carry their MUJEE admit card at the examination hall. During the exam time, invigilators will check the admit card for verification process.
- Candidates have to reach at the examination center before half an hour of exam commencement.
- No candidates will be allowed inside the examination center after 30 minutes of exam commencement.
- Applicants have to bring HB Pencil, Eraser and Ballpoint Pan at the exam center.
- No electric devices are allowed inside the exam hall.
- No separate sheets will be given to any candidate.
MUJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- MUJEE 2019 is held in both online as well as offline mode
- The question paper consists of total 105 questions
- All the questions will be divided into sections namely- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, each section carries 35 questions
Section wise question distribution:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
MUJEE 2019 Syllabus
MUJEE 2019 Syllabus consists of three sections i.e. Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Every section carries 35 questions.
MUJEE 2019 Physics Syllabus:
|Measurement Units||Ray and Wave Option|
|Mechanics Motion||Electricity and Magnetism|
|Gravitation||Atomic Physics and Relativity Atomic|
|Oscillations and wave motive||Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics|
|Heat and Thermodynamics kinetic||Electronic and Communications|
MUJEE 2019 Chemistry Syllabus
|Some basic concepts in chemistry||Surface chemistry|
|States of Matter Classification||Purification and characterization|
|Chemical Families||Basic principals of organic chemistry|
|Atomic Structure||Hydrocarbons classifications|
|Chemical bonding and Molecular structure||Organic compounds containing oxygen|
|Chemical Energetics||Organic compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Polymer general Introduction|
|Solutions different methods||Bio Molecules carbohydrates classifications|
|Chemical equilibrium||Chemistry of everyday life|
MUJEE 2019 Mathematics Syllabus
|Relations and Functions||Applications of differential calculus|
|Complex Number||Integral calculus|
|Matrices and Determinants||Differential Equations|
|Applications of Matrices||Straight lines in two dimensions|
|Quadratic Equations||Circles in two dimensions|
|Permutations and Combinations||Conic sections in two dimensions sections|
|Mathematical Induction||Vector Algebra|
|Binomial theorem||Measures of central tendency|
|Sequences and series||Probability of an event|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College