MUJEE or Mangalayatan University Joint Entrance Examination is a university level exam conducted by Magalayam University. It is held for admission to B.Tech and other degree programs offered across India and abroad. The university also offers admission in 6 Diploma, 22 Undergraduate, 12 Postgraduate and 2 Research programs.
- MUJEE 2021 Application form is now available on the official wesite of Mangalayatan University, however last date to apply will be out soon.
- The exam will be conducted in both CBT and PBT.
- There is a specified quota of intake. Seats left vacant in one quota may be filled by admissions in other quotas.
- For B.Tech aspirants, scholarships will be provided based on their MPC aggregate.
- For any queries, call on 1800-2744-000 (tollfree)
MUJEE 2021 Exam Dates
The below table represents all the important dates of MUJEE 2021:
|MUJEE 2021 Registration starts from||Available|
|MUJEE 2021 Registration ends on||To be announced|
|MUJEE 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
|MUJEE 2021 Result announced on||To be announced|
MUJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for MUJEE 2021 are required to fulfil the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the University.
Indian nationals, as well as the foreign students, are also eligible to apply.
- Students should have passed any of the qualifying exams (12th/Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree).
- Applicants have to secure minimum 50% marks to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates belong to reserved category (SC and ST) should have 40% marks to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates belong to Jammu, Kashmir and the other North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura are also need to score 40% marks to apply for MUJEE exam.
MUJEE 2021 Application Process
MUJEE application process will commence from Decemeber 30, 2020. Candidates are suggested to submit their applications before last date. No applications will be accepted after the due date.
Step 1: Visit the official portal of the university and get the application form
Step 2: Submit all the required information with the correct format
Step 3: Attach the photocopy of all the necessary documents
Step 5: Pay the required application fee
Step 6: Verify all the information
Step 7: Submit the form at the desired address
MUJEE 2021 Exam Centers
At the time of filling application process, candidates have to choose their exam center.
MUJEE 2021 Exam Day Instructions
- Students must carry their MUJEE admit card at the examination hall. During the exam time, invigilators will check the admit card for verification process.
- Candidates have to reach at the examination center before half an hour of exam commencement.
- No candidates will be allowed inside the examination center after 30 minutes of exam commencement.
- Applicants have to bring HB Pencil, Eraser and Ballpoint Pan at the exam center.
- No electric devices are allowed inside the exam hall.
- No separate sheets will be given to any candidate.
MUJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- MUJEE 2021 is held in both online as well as offline mode
- The question paper consists of total 105 questions
- All the questions will be divided into sections namely- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, each section carries 35 questions
Section wise question distribution:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
MUJEE 2021 Syllabus
MUJEE 2021 Syllabus consists of three sections i.e. Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Every section carries 35 questions.
MUJEE 2021 Physics Syllabus:
|Measurement Units||Ray and Wave Option|
|Mechanics Motion||Electricity and Magnetism|
|Gravitation||Atomic Physics and Relativity Atomic|
|Oscillations and wave motive||Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics|
|Heat and Thermodynamics kinetic||Electronic and Communications|
MUJEE 2021 Chemistry Syllabus
|Some basic concepts in chemistry||Surface chemistry|
|States of Matter Classification||Purification and characterization|
|Chemical Families||Basic principals of organic chemistry|
|Atomic Structure||Hydrocarbons classifications|
|Chemical bonding and Molecular structure||Organic compounds containing oxygen|
|Chemical Energetics||Organic compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Polymer general Introduction|
|Solutions different methods||Bio Molecules carbohydrates classifications|
|Chemical equilibrium||Chemistry of everyday life|
MUJEE 2021 Mathematics Syllabus
|Relations and Functions||Applications of differential calculus|
|Complex Number||Integral calculus|
|Matrices and Determinants||Differential Equations|
|Applications of Matrices||Straight lines in two dimensions|
|Quadratic Equations||Circles in two dimensions|
|Permutations and Combinations||Conic sections in two dimensions sections|
|Mathematical Induction||Vector Algebra|
|Binomial theorem||Measures of central tendency|
|Sequences and series||Probability of an event|
MUJEE 2021 FAQs
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for MUJEE 2021?
Ans. As per the eligibility criteria candidate must have secured 50% marks in the qualifying marks and for reserved category the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Ques. How many sections are there in the MUJEE 2021 exam?
Ans. The questions asked in MUJEE 2021 are from three subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each section carries 35 questions with total 105 questions.
Ques. Can I give the exam in offline mode?
Ans. Yes , you can give the exam in both online and offline mode. At the time of filling the application form you have to choose the option you are more comfortable with.
Ques. Is there any scholarship provided for MUJEE 2021?
Ans. Yes, there is a scholarship provided. For B.Tech aspirants, scholarships will be provided based on their MPC aggregate marks.
Ques. Suggest some important topics for last minute preparation of Physics?
Ans. Some important topics that you can study in Physics are : Mechanics Motion, Electricity and Magnetism, Electronic and Communications, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Heat and Thermodynamics kinetic, Gravitation.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.