NEET PG 2021 Form Correction is available again from April 5 to 7, 2021. During this time period, candidates can rectify the errors in the uploaded documents. NEET PG Documents like photograph, signature, must be uploaded only as per document upload guidelines provided by NBE.
The authority had also opened the registration window for the 1063 candidates for the payment of application fees from March 28 to 30, 2021. NEET PG 2021 Application form fee is INR 5015 (GN/ OBC) and INR 3835 for other category candidates.
- Only those candidates who have a permanent/ provisional MBBS degree with a compulsory internship of 12 months completed on or before June 30, 2021 can fill NEET PG application form. Check NEET PG 2021 Eligibility
- During the submission of application form, the candidate is required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The allotment shall be done on a first come first serve basis.
NEET PG Latest updates:
- April 22 : NEET PG 2021 Mock Test has been released and registered candidates can access the test on the official website of NBE.
- April 15 : NEET PG Exam has been postponed untill further notice in view of the rising Covid-19 cases.
- April 12 : Admit card released on April 14, 2021.
- April 5 : Form Correction Reopened on April 5, 2021 to April 7, 2021.
- Feb 23 : Registration date for NEET PG is from Feb 23, 2021 till March 15, 2021.
Read the article on important dates, process to apply, documents, fees, and other information below.
Highlights of NEET PG 2021 Application
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Documents to be uploaded||Photograph, signature, and MCI/SMC certificate|
|Exam date||April 18, 2021|
NEET PG 2021 Registration Dates
Commencement of NEET PG Registration 2021
Last day to submit NEET PG Application Form 2021
|Form Correction Window for all Candidates|
|Payment of Fees (For selected group of candidates only)|
|Form Correction window to rectify Incorrect Images only||April 5 to 7, 2021|
NEET PG 2021 Fee Payment Window (Open Again)
- NBE has released an official notice according to which a total of 174886 applications have applied successfully with the payment of application fees but 1063 applicants did not pay the registration fees.
- These 1063 candidates can make the payment of fees from March 28 to 30, 2021 till 3:00 PM.
- During this time period, no new application can be registered or submitted.
- These 1063 applicants can also choose ‘OTHERS’ option for the preferred exam center/ city which shall then be allocated by NBE within their State of Correspondence address.
- These candidates can also edit their application forms during this time period. No separate form correction window will be provided to these candidates.
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility
Before applying, a candidate must ascertain that they fulfill the below mentioned NEET 2021 PG Eligibility before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Academic Eligibility: An MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Internship: Candidates are required to complete a one-year compulsory rotating internship on or before June 30, 2021.
Details in NEET PG Application Form
The following details must be filled by candidates while applying for NEET PG 2021
|Personal Details||Choose State, Gender, Category, PWD status, Single child status, Place of residence, and Aadhar card number (optional).|
|Contact Details||House No., Locality, City, State, District, Pin code, Email address, Mobile No. and Land Line No.|
|Domicile Details||State domicile, House No., Locality, City, State, and District.|
|Guardians Details||Enter the qualification, occupation, and annual income details of Guardians.|
|Qualification Details (Metric)||Enter name, address, school board, type of institution, year of passing, and % obtained from the 10th class.|
|Qualification Details (high school)||Qualifying exam code, school board, year of passing/appearing, type of institution, name, and address of the school, study, state of class 12 appearing/passed, district of class 12 appearing/passed, % obtained, and Roll number.|
|Exam language||Choose language of the exam and three alternatives for the examination center|
NEET PG 2021 Application Form Correction
The authority will release the dates for NEET PG 2021 Application form correction. During this time period candidates will get the opportunity to correct a few details in their application form.
|Fields that can be corrected||Fields that cannot be corrected|
|Date of birth||Name of candidate|
|Category of candidate||Mobile number|
|Physical Disability Status||Examination City or Center|
|Photograph & Signature||--|
How to Fill NEET PG 2021 Application Form?
The online application form will be released on NBE’s website. There are five simple and mandatory steps to register for the exam. The steps to be followed are given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website nbe.edu.in.
- Select ‘NEET PG’.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to apply online”.
- Enter name, gender, parent’s name and valid email address.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- A note will be generated as a pop up stating your Application No. and informing about your issued NEET PG Application NO and Password.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to provide the following details
- Personal Details: Name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, Father & Mother’s name, Religion, Category, etc.
- Contact Details: Email ID and Mobile Number
- Identification Details: Govt. Issued Identification; Identification No. and Marks of Identification.
- Correspondence Address: Home address, Country, State, City/ District, and Pincode.
- Medical Council Registration Details: MCI/ SMC Registration Type, Registration No. etc.
- A review page will be opened, check all the entered details, and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3: Uploading Images
- Upload Scanned Images by clicking the “Choose File” option.
- Click on the “Next” button. A preview of images will appear.
- Click on the “Upload” button to upload images.
|Images to be uploaded||Specifications|
|Passport size photograph||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||Less than 80 kb||3.5X4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||20 to 100 kb||3.5X1.5 cm|
|Left-hand thumb impression||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||Less than 80 kb||3.5X1.5 cm|
Step 4: Scheduling the Exam
- Select the exam location
- Select the exact test center and check the location.
- Select the preferred date and time of the examination.
Step 5: Application Fee Payment
- Click on the “Make Payment” option.
- Remit the application fee via debit card/credit card/ net banking/ e-wallet.
- Choose the respective bank and click on “Go for payment”.
- Enter bank details and pay the application fee.
|Category||Examination Fee||GST@18%||Total Fees to be Paid|
|General and OBC||INR 4250||INR 765||INR 5015|
|SC/ST/PWD/PH||INR 3250||INR 585||INR 3835|
Step 6: Confirmation page printout
After finishing the fee payment process, candidates can take the printout of the confirmation page. Take at least four printouts of the confirmation page.
How to Retrieve Registration ID or Password?
If a candidate forgets his/her username or password, the following steps must be followed:
- Click on Forgot your username or password link below on the login page.
- Select the option which is to be retrieved.
- For username, enter the registered email id and CAPTCHA.
- Click on the Email Username button.
- Candidates will be asked the secret reminder question which has to be answered.
- The user name will then be mailed in the registered email ID.
- For password, click on the forgot password link.
- A secret reminder question will be asked again.
- The password will be mailed in the email ID of the candidate.
NEET PG 2021 Help Desk for Candidates
For exam related queries, contact NBE at:
- Helpline Number – 022-61087595
- Email – email@example.com
- Official Website – nbe.edu.in and ntaboard.edu.in
Phone support will be available during these times:
- February 23 to May 31, 2021: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday
- April 18, 2021 (Examination day): 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
NEET PG Application Form FAQs
Q1: For how many attempts a student can appear for NEET PG exam?
Ans: A maximum of 3 attempts are given to the medical aspirant.
Q2: What is the application fee for NEET PG 2021?
Ans: The application fee for NEET PG 2021 is INR 2750 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates and INR 3750 for General and OBC category candidates.
Q 3: How to pay the application fee through e-wallet?
Ans: When you make a payment on the official website, there will be an option for online or offline payment, you just need to click on the online button. After you click online, a page will appear and you will find gateways of payment by credit card, debit card, e-challan and Paytm. there you can select Paytm alternatives and make payment by e-wallet.
Q 4: Who will organize the NEET PG 2021 exam?
Ans: NBE (National Board of Examinations) will organize the NEET PG exam.
Q 5: Can I take the exam from any computer?
Ans: No, a candidate will have to take exam on a pre-assigned workstation, at the exam center.`
Q 6: Can I appear for NEET PG exam more than one time during one session?
Ans: No, candidates can appear for NEET PG exam only once in one annual cycle.
Q 7. Who can fill the NEET PG application form?
Ans. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of NEET PG 2021 can fill the application form. The eligibility criteria include parameters such as age limit, number of attempts, minimum qualification, etc.
Q 8. How many exam cities can I choose while filling the NEET PG application form?
Ans. A candidate can choose only one exam city while filling the application form of NEET PG 2021. Since the number of exam cities is limited in the case of NEET PG 2021, the choice is limited.
Q 9. Is it necessary to complete the application of NEET PG in a single sitting?
Ans. No, the application form can be completed in multiple sittings once you register.
Q 10. Who can fill the NEET PG application form?
Ans. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of NEET PG 2021 can fill the application form
Q 11. Is it necessary to complete the application of NEET PG in single sitting?
Ans. No, the application form can be completed in multiple sittings once you register.
Q 12. When will NBE release the NEET PG 2021 application forms?
Ans. The application forms for NEET PG 2021 are expected to be released in the third week of November.
Q 13. Can I fill the application form of NEET PG 2021 offline?
Ans. No, NEET PG 2021 application form is available in online mode only. It cannot be filled offline.
Q 14. I will complete my internship by February 2021. Can I fill the application form of NEET PG 2021?
Ans. Yes, all candidates who complete their internship by June 30, 2021 will be eligible for NEET PG 2021.
Q 15: How to pay the NEET PG application fee?
Ans: NEET PG 2021 registration fees can only be paid in online mode using credit/debit cards and net banking. General and OBC applicants need to pay Rs. 3750, while for SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 2750.
Q 16: Can I edit the filled details in NEET PG application form 2021?
Ans: Yes, aspirants can correct the mistakes filled in the application form of NEET PG 2021. Only the date of birth, category, gender, physical disability status and EWS status can be edited.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.