NEET 2019 Admit Card (Released)- Check Exam Day Instructions and Documents
NTA has released admit cards for Odisha candidates on May 15. Candidates who have successfully register for the medical entrance examination can download their hall tickets from NTA’s website i.e. nta.ac.in. Enter the issued NEET Registration no., DOB, Security Pin to access the document. NEET has been rescheduled for May 20 in offline mode. Admit card is a mandatory document as it carries information related to the test taker and the examination.
Latest: NEET Result has been released on June 5, 2019 at ntaneet.nic.in. Check Here
Direct Link to Download NEET Admit Card
About NEET 2019
The HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar has announced NTA as the official conducting body of NEET, JEE Main and other entrance examinations under CBSE. From 2019, these competitive exams will be conducted once a year in offline mode only. NEET 2019 will be conducted on May 5, 2019.
As per the announcement,
the syllabus, question formats, language and fees for NEET or JEE Main exams will not be changed. Know more
Changes in NEET 2019 Admit Card
No Proforma Requirement
Also, Read About NEET Marks Vs Rank Analysis
Separate Instructions Page
- This year, NTA will issue a separate ‘Important Instructions’ page which forms Page 2 of NEET Admit Card 2019 document.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card had instructions printed on the same page as the admit card details, while second page had the proforma sheet. CheckInstructions in NEET Admit Card
New Facts related to NEET Hall Ticket
- No hard copy of NEET Admit Card 2019 will be sent by post.
- When downloading the document, a copy of the same in PDF format will be emailed to the registered ID.
- As per a reserved judgment of the Delhi HC issued on April 26, all candidates, including those from NIOS/ Open schools and those above the upper age limit, are now eligible to appear for NEET 2019. NEET Exam Details in Tamil
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer is preferred while downloading the document.
Check Important Chapters for NEET 2019
Highlights of NEET 2019 Admit Card
|Availability of NEET 2019 Admit Card|
April 15, 2019
|NEET 2019 Exam Date|
May 5, 2019
|Issuing body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||nta.ac.in|
|Number of Test Centers||150 cities – Check Now|
|Admit Card can be accessed using||Registration No. and DOB|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||2 passport size photograph (to affix on admit card and attendance sheet)|
|Details on NEET Admit Card||Details of candidate, examination and exam day instructions|
|NEET Helpline Number||011-22041808 | 1800118002|
Public Notice Regarding NEET 2019 Admit Card
How to Download NEET 2019 Admit Card?
The process to download NEET Admit Card is completely online. The facility of downloading NEET exam hall ticket will be available until the day of the exam.
Steps to download admit card of NEET 2019 are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA NEET i.e. nta.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on ‘Admit Card for NEET 2019’ link.
Step 3: Enter Registration No., Date of Birth, Security Pin and click ‘Submit’.
Step 4: A new page will appear having your medical examination credentials and your admit card of NEET 2019.
Step 5: Download and print your NEET Hall Ticket for future use.
Note: Candidates can also download admit cards by visiting any of the Common Services Centers (CSC) by paying INR 10 for the same.
Forgot NEET Password
In case you forget your id/ password, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit NEET Official Website and click on Candidate Login.
Step 2: Select ‘Forgot Password’ link.
Step 3: Enter Registration No., Candidate’s Name, DOB and security pin.
Step 4: Choose the option via which you want to reset your password for NEET.
The options are – Through OTP/ Through Security Question/ Mobile No. and Email ID.
In case you are unable to download your NEET Amit Card 2019, it is advised to visit the website after some time. The reason for this could be heavy traffic on the page.
Retrieve NEET Admit Card
In case, candidates have misplaced/ lost their admit card, download it again from the pdf sent by NTA on the registered mail id.
Details in NEET Admit Card
The admit card of NEET will contain the information with regard to candidates taking up NEET 2019.
- Roll Number
- Father Name
- Category and Subcategory
- Photograph and Signature
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper with Name
- Address of Exam Center
- Reporting Time and Date of Exam
Sample of NEET 2019 Admit Card
Important Instructions for NEET UG 2019
NEET Admit Card carries important instructions that a candidate must read and adhere to. Failing to do so will result in cancellation of candidature. Listed below are the instructions printed on the document:
- No Communication device/ mobile is allowed inside examination center.
- Strictly follow the dress code. CheckNEET 2019 Dress Code
- Candidates and their parents are requested to read the Information Bulletin carefully before the examination. Candidates are advised to adhere to all the instructions given in the Bulletin. Any Infringement of Instructions shall entail disciplinary action including no entry in the examination centre and ban from future NEET (UG) examinations.
- There is two entry slot i.e. “A” & “B”. For slot “A”, entry time is from 07:30 am to 08.30 am and for slot “B”, entry time is from 08:30 am to 09.30 am. Reach centre as per your allotted entry slot. This will avoid rush at entry during summer.
- It is advised to visit the centre a day before the examination to confirm the location, distance etc. of centre to avoid delay. It is the responsibility of the candidate to reach the centre on time. No candidate whatsoever is the reason, shall be allowed entry in examination centre after 9.30 am. Check the time with the clock available on NEET website.
- Parents may ensure that their ward is leaving for examination as per instructions given in the Bulletin especially in Chapter 5, 9 & 11. They shall also ensure that they are reaching the examination centre as per entry slot on the day of examination. For the same, your ward should leave the home, well in advance, considering traffic, location of the centre and weather condition etc. to avoid any problem in reaching late to the centre. Parent may sign in Admit Card as an undertaking that they will ensure compliance of NEET examination rules.
- Material to be brought on the day of examination (i) Valid Admit Card, (ii) Passport Size Photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet. No other document is required to be carried.
- No arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any article/item/mobile/purse/Key etc. of the candidates.
- Candidates shall be provided Blue/Black ball point pen at the examination centre to write particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, OMR sheet and for darkening the circles of responses.
- Candidates will strictly follow all the instructions issued to check unfair mean activities in the examination. Candidate will be frisked before the commencement of the examination. Physically & with scanners.
- Please affix your photograph in Admit Card as uploaded on your online application form.
- Candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on Side 2 of the OMR sheet is the same as printed on Test Booklet and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written on the top of the cover page of the Test Booklet.
- Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her test booklet, he/she will be prosecuted and shall be liable for criminal action.
- No candidate shall be allowed to use toilets in last 30 minutes of examination i.e. from 12.30 pm to 01.00 pm.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before concluding the Test.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall without handing over the OMR sheet to the Invigilator concerned.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- On completion of the Test, candidate must hand over duly signed OMR Sheet to the Invigilator and take away only the Test Booklet.
- Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till the allotment of seat in College/Institution.
- Candidate may regularly visit Board’s website www.ntaneet.nic.in for latest updates. Candidate may also check email regularly till the completion of final round of Counselling.
- For Medium of question papers please read instructions 2(C) in the chapter - 2 of Information Bulletin.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
Documents Required with NEET Admit Card 2019
- Passport size photograph at least three.
- The proforma with a postcard sized photograph affixed on it.
What NOT to carry with NEET Admit card?
- Food items, Beverages, Water Bottles, etc
- Electronic Gadgets-Calculators, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, etc.
- Stationery- Pen, Scale, Pencil, Bits of Paper, etc (Pen will be provided at the test center)
- Other materials like Watch, Bracelet, Handbag, Wallet, Camera, Cap, etc
Proforma in NEET Admit Card 2019
- Proforma is a post card size space provided in the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix a passport size photograph there.
- The photograph should be identical to the one uploaded in the Application form of NEET.
Common Services Centers (CSCs) for NEET
- NTA has set up several common services centers also known as facilitation centers to aid students with various exam related processes like enrolling for aadhaar card, filling the form, downloading the admit card, etc.
- All the CSC charge a nominal fee for these services.
- This facility is primarily targetted at candidates residing in remote areas that lack good internet connection required to complete the exam processes.
|Preparation of e-mail, how to submit the application form, print out||INR 25 |
|Application Fee Payment||0.5% of transaction fee|
|Downloading Admit card, OMR Sheet and Answer Key||INR 10|
|Online Information for Answer Key||INR 25|
|Printout Charges per page||INR 5|
NEET 2019 Code of Conduct
NTA has defined proper guidelines and rules that a medical aspirant must follow. Failing to do so will result in cancellation of candidature. Listed below are important instructions for NEET 2019:
NEET 2019 Time Schedule
Tabulated below is the schedule for the exam day:
|Entry in the exam hall||7:30 am|
|Checking of NEET Admit Card by the invigilator||7:30 am to 9:45 am|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9:45 am|
|Breaking Test Booklet Seal||9:55 am|
|Latest Entry in the exam hall||9:30 am|
|Commencement of NEET 2019||10:00 am|
|Test Concludes||01:00 pm|
Check detailedNEET Exam Schedule
Dress Code for NEET 2019
In order to appear for NEET UG is as follows:
- Light clothes with half sleeves
- No big buttons, brooch, badge, flower etc with Salwar/ Trouser
- Slippers, sandals with low heels and not the shoes.
Note: In case, candidates are coming in customary dress, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 9.30 am, to get frisked properly.
- Follow all instructions and maintain discipline in the exam hall.
- Do not use or promote any unfair means or they may be barred from giving the exam.
- Candidates are required to take along their NEET 2019 Admit Card, the proforma with a postcard-sized photo affixed to it and passport sized photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter without their Admit Card.
- Cooperate with the staff in frisking.
- Do not bring any barred item to the center.
- Check the roll no. written on your seat before you sit. It should match with the roll no. on your admit card.
- Candidates must not leave the exam hall without submitting their answer sheets.
CheckNEET Dress Code and Other Guidelines
NEET Admit Card 2019 FAQs
Ques. From where can I download my NEET 2019 admit card?
Ans. Through the official website for NEET - nta.ac.in.
Ques. When will the admit card of NEET 2019 be released?
Ans. The admit card of NEET 2019 will be released from April 15, 2019 onwards for the candidates who have successfully registered through the online mode and paid the application fee.
Ques. Can I get the NEET exam center changed after allotment of my admit card?
Ques. Is the NEET admit card also delivered to the candidates at their postal address?
Ans. No. The NEET admit card will not be sent to the applicants through the offline postal form. They will have to download it from the official website.
Ques. The NEET official website - nta.ac.in is not accessible. Is there some other website from where I can download my admit card?
Ans. No, this is the only website from where the NEET admit card can be downloaded.
Ques. What all information do I need to provide while downloading the NEET admit card?
Ans. You will be able to download the NEET admit card through the official website by providing the authentication details such as registration number generated at the time of online application, date of birth and the Captcha text displayed on the screen.
Ques. What are the main fields displaying on NEET admit card?
Ans. The NEET admit card contains information fields such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Photograph, Category, Roll Number, Exam Center and Exam Date/Timing.
Ques. Should I retain NEET admit card post the entrance exam?
Ans. Yes. You must preserve the admit card throughout the admission process because it will be required throughout the admission process.
Ques. Will I be able to appear for the NEET exam in case I forget my admit card at home?
Ans. No. The admit card is must for candidates for carrying to the examination hall. The entry to the examination hall will be restricted in its absence.
Ques. I am not able to download my admit card through the NEET official website, which is inaccessible. What should I do?
Ans. You may once check your internet connection speed, try using some other browser, or clear cookies and history and try again. It should work.
Ques. What do I need to bring to the NEET exam center along with the admit card?
Ans. With the admit card, you need to bring:
- One postcard size photograph affixed on the specified proforma
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet
Ques. Does the NEET admit card display information related to my allocated NEET 2019 Exam Center?
Ans. Yes. The name and address of the exam center allocated to you will be mentioned in the admit card issued to you.
Ques. Shall I be able to download a softcopy of the NEET admit card?
Ans. Yes. You shall be able to download a PDF copy of your admit card. The same time, your admit card will also be sent to your official e-mail Id.
Ques. What is the exact date from when I will be able to download NEET 2019 admit card?
Ans. NTA will release the admit card from April 15, 2019 onwards. Candidates can download the document by visiting NEET Official Website i.e. nta.ac.in.
Ques. How to download NEET Pro Forma/ Proforma?
Ans. As of now, NTA has not included any Proforma with NEET 2019.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College