NTA will release NEET Admit Card 2021 soon after the completion of online application process at official website i.e. ntaneet.nic.in. To access NEET Admit Card, candidates will be required to enter their NEET Registration no and Password.
NEET Admit Card 2021 is an important document and required at various stages of the admission process. All those candidates who will fill NEET Application form will be able to download the admit card in PDF format. All the important details like exam center address, roll number, date and time of the exam, etc. will be mentioned in your admit card. Check NEET Exam Center
Candidates must bring 2 passport size photographs, photo ID along with NEET Admit Card to the NEET Exam Center. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card of NEET 2021, applicants can contact the exam conducting authority on their helpline number. Read the article to know how to download the admit card, documents required in the exam center, and much more.
Highlights of NEET 2021 Admit Card
|Availability of NEET 2021 Admit Card||March 2021 (Tentative)|
|Issuing body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||ntaneet.nic.in|
|Number of Test Centers||155 cities|
|Admit Card can be accessed using||Registration No. and DOB|
|Documents to carry along with Admit Card||2 passport size photograph, ID Proof, Filled Undertaking|
|Details on NEET Admit Card||Details of candidate, examination and exam day instructions|
|NEET Helpline Number||011-22041808 | 1800118002|
|NEET Address||C-20 1A/8, Sector 62, IITK outreach centre, Noida – 201309|
- NEET Dress Code & Exam Day Guidelines
- NEET List of Documents Required at Exam Center
- NEET Rank List, Topper List, and Marks vs Rank Analysis
NEET 2021 Admit Card Sample
Candidates need to submit a recent passport size photograph for the NEET admit card. Moreover, it must be same as the one uploaded at the time of the registration. A sample of NEET 2021 Admit Card is provided below for reference:
As we can see from the sample given above, NEET 2021 admit card will contain examination timing along with other useful information.
Details Mentioned in NEET 2021 Admit Card
NEET 2021 Admit Card will contain the following information with regard to candidates taking up NEET 2021.
|Name of Candidate, Father’s name||Date of birth, Gender|
|Application number, Roll number||QR code|
|Category of the applicant, Sub-category||NEET 2021 exam date and time|
|Reporting time and time for last entry||Address of aspirant|
|Language of question paper as selected by the candidate||NEET exam center name and address|
|Exam center number|| |
Passport size photograph and Signature of the candidate as per the application form
|Space to paste passport size photograph||Space for the Signature of the candidate (to be done in the exam hall in front of the invigilator)|
|List of instructions to be followed by candidates||---|
NEET exam centers will be spread across the country. Candidates are advised to choose an exam center near their place of residence to avoid any pre-exam fatigue. Furthermore, visiting the exam center a day prior to the date of NEET 2021 examination date is a good idea.
Documents Required with NEET 2021 Admit Card
The important documents that candidates must carry with them to the exam center are mentioned below:
NEET Admit Card
- NEET 2021 admit card will be released at ntaneet.nic.in.
- Passport size photograph affixed on NEET Admit Card
- All the candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the time of AIQ (All India Quota) & State counselling and Admission processes of various institutes.
Valid ID Proof
- Candidates must carry on valid ID proof to the exam center.
- Aadhar Card or any other valid ID proof must be present at the time of examination.
Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates are also required to carry multiple passport size photographs (at least 2) to NEET exam center.
- Photographs must be the same as used in the application form.
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on the Attendance Sheet.
- One Post Card Size (4”X6”) color photograph with white background should be pasted on the Proforma downloaded with the Admit Card and should be handed over to Invigilator at Centre.
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2021?
The complete process to download NEET Admit Card will be held online. The option to download NEET exam hall ticket will be available only after NTA releases the official notification for the same. Students are advised to stay in touch with Collegedunia.com for the latest updates regarding NEET 2021
Steps to download NEET Admit Card are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official NTA NEET website i.e. ntaneet.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on ‘NEET 2021 Admit Card’ link.
Step 3: Enter Registration No., Date of Birth, Security Pin and click ‘Submit’.
Step 4: A new page will appear having your medical examination credentials and your admit card of NEET 2021.
Step 5: Download and print your NEET Hall Ticket for future use.
Forgot NEET Login ID and Password?
In case someone forgets their id/ password, they can retrieve it from the official website by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit NEET Official Website and click on Candidate Login.
Step 2: Select ‘Forgot Password’ link.
Step 3: Enter Registration No., Candidate’s Name, DOB and security pin.
Step 4: Choose the option via which you want to reset your password for NEET.
The options are – Through OTP/ Through Security Question/ Mobile No. and Email ID.
Retrieve NEET Admit Card: In case, candidates have misplaced/ lost their admit card, download it again from the pdf sent by NTA on the registered mail id.
How to Download NEET Admit Card if You Don't Have Internet Access?
- NTA has set up several Common Services Centers (also known as facilitation centers) to support students with various exam related processes like enrolling for aadhaar card, filling the form, downloading the admit card, etc.
- This facility is primarily targetted at candidates residing in remote areas that lack good internet connection required to complete the exam process.
- All the CSCs charge a nominal fee for these services. Fee for assistance provided by the CSC is mentioned below in a tabulated format
|Preparation of e-mail, how to submit the application form, print out||INR 25|
|Application Fee Payment||0.5% of the transaction fee|
|Downloading Admit card, OMR Sheet and Answer Key||INR 10|
|Online Information for Answer Key||INR 25|
|Printout Charges per page||INR 5|
What to do if NEET Admit card is lost?
If you have lost your NEET 2021 Admit Card then there is no need to panic because you can download it again. However, the candidate are advised to keep their admit card safe till the time of admission as it is one of the important documents required.
- You can visit the official website again to download the admit card.
- You can also retrieve your admit card from the laptop where you have downloaded it for the first time.
- Also as per the official brochure of NEET the authorities will also send one copy of NEET admit card at the registered email id of candidates. So you can download it again from the also.
Discrepancy in NEET Admit Card
If there is any mistake in your admit card then you must report it to the authorities because without admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Email ID: email@example.com
Mobile: 0120-6895200 (NTA Helpdesk)
NEET 2021 Exam Day Schedule
Tabulated below is the schedule for the exam day:
|Last Entry to the exam hall||1.30 PM|
|Sitting on the seat||1.15 PM onwards|
|Announcement of instructions and checking of NEET Admit Card||1.30 to 1.45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the test booklet by the candidate||1.50 PM|
|Test Concludes||5.00 PM|
Check detailed NEET Exam Schedule
NEET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
NEET Admit Card carries an important set of instructions that a candidate must read and adhere to. Failing to do so will result in cancellation of candidature. Listed below are the instructions printed on the document:
- No Communication device/ mobile is allowed inside the examination center.
- Strictly follow the dress code.
- Candidates and their parents are requested to read the Information Bulletin carefully before the examination. Candidates are advised to adhere to all the instructions given in the Bulletin. Any Infringement of Instructions shall entail disciplinary action including no entry in the examination centre and ban from future NEET (UG) examinations.
- It is advised to visit the centre a day before the examination to confirm the location, distance etc. of the center to avoid delay. It is the responsibility of the candidate to reach the centre on time. No candidate whatsoever is the reason, shall be allowed entry in the examination center after 1.30 PM. Check the time with the clock available on NEET website.
- Material to be brought on the day of examination (i) Valid Admit Card, (ii) Passport Size Photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet. No other document is required to be carried.
- No arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any article/item/mobile/purse/Key etc. of the candidates.
- Candidates shall be provided Blue/Black ball point pen at the examination centre to write particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, OMR sheet and for darkening the circles of responses.
- Candidates will strictly follow all the instructions issued to check unfair mean activities in the examination. Candidate will be frisked before the commencement of the examination. Physically & with scanners.
- Please affix your photograph in Admit Card as uploaded on your online application form.
- Candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on Side 2 of the OMR sheet is the same as printed on Test Booklet and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written on the top of the cover page of the Test Booklet.
- Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her test booklet, he/she will be prosecuted and shall be liable for criminal action.
- No candidate shall be allowed to use toilets in last 30 minutes of examination.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before concluding the Test.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall without handing over the OMR sheet to the Invigilator concerned.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- On completion of the Test, candidate must hand over duly signed OMR Sheet to the Invigilator and take away only the Test Booklet.
- Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till the allotment of seat in College/Institution.
- Candidate may regularly visit Board’s website www.ntaneet.nic.in for latest updates. Candidate may also check email regularly till the completion of the final round of Counselling.
- For Medium of question papers please read instructions 2(C) in the chapter - 2 of Information Bulletin.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
Items Prohibited in the Examination Center
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the Examination Centre under any circumstances:
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any food items opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any ornaments/metallic item.
- Any other item which could be used for unfairmeans, by hiding communication devices like microchip, camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Dress Code for NEET 2021
Students must follow the dress code policy along with some other instructions as mentioned below. Failing to do so can lead to abandonment in candidature:
- Light clothes with long sleeves are not permitted. However in case, candidates come in cultural/ customary dress at the Examination Centre, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 12.30 pm so that there is enough time for proper frisking without any inconvenience to the candidate while maintaining the sanctity of the examination.
- Avoid wearing layered clothes, make sure your outfit doesn’t have a lot of pockets.
- No big buttons, brooch, badge, flower etc with Salwar/ Trouser.
- Don’t wear covered footwear to the exam hall.
- Avoid metallic or non-metallic jewellery.
- In case of any deviation required due to unavoidable (medical, etc.) circumstances, specific approval of NTA must be taken before the Admit Cards are issued.
Read More NEET Dress Code for Male and Female
Other Instructions to be followed
- Follow all instructions and maintain discipline in the exam hall.
- Do not use or promote any unfair means or they may be barred from giving the exam.
- Candidates are required to take along their NEET Admit Card, the proforma with a postcard-sized photo affixed to it and passport-sized photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter without their Admit Card.
- Cooperate with the staff in frisking.
- Do not bring any barred item to the center.
- Check the roll no. written on your seat before you sit. It should match with the roll no. on your admit card.
- Candidates must not leave the exam hall without submitting their answer sheets.
- Candidates who indulge in any illegal activity or wrongdoing will be debarred for 3 years from the exam, and depending on the assessment of the injury caused, may be liable for criminal proceedings.
NEET Admit Card 2021FAQs
Ques. From where can I download my NEET 2021 admit card?
Ans. You can download the NEET 2021 Admit Card through the official website for NEET – ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates need to login to their NEET Registration accounts access the admit card.
Ques. Can I get the NEET exam center changed after allotment of my admit card?
Ans. No. The exam center once allotted cannot be changed.
Ques. Is the NEET admit card also delivered to the candidates at their postal address?
Ans. No. The NEET admit card will not be sent to the applicants through the offline postal form. They will have to download it from the official website.
Ques. What information do I need to provide while downloading the NEET admit card?
Ans. You will be able to download the NEET admit card through the official website by providing the authentication details such as registration number generated at the time of online application, date of birth and the Captcha text displayed on the screen.
Ques. What are the main fields displaying on NEET admit card?
Ans. The NEET admit card contains information fields such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Photograph, Category, Roll Number, Exam Center and Exam Date/Timing.
Ques. Should I retain NEET admit card post the entrance exam?
Ans. Yes. You must preserve the admit card throughout the admission process because it will be required throughout the admission process.
Ques. Will I be able to appear for the NEET exam in case I forget my admit card at home?
Ans. No. The admit card is must for candidates for carrying to the examination hall. The entry to the examination hall will be restricted in its absence.
Ques. I am not able to download my admit card through the NEET official website, which is inaccessible. What should I do?
Ans. You may once check your internet connection speed, try using some other browser, or clear cookies and history and try again. It should work.
Ques. What do I need to bring to the NEET exam center along with the admit card?
Ans. With the admit card, you need to bring:
- One postcard size photograph affixed on the specified proforma
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet
- ID Proof
- Dully Filled undertaking provided with admit card
Ques. Does the NEET admit card display information related to my allocated NEET 2021 Exam Center?
Ans. Yes. The name and address of the exam center allocated to you will be mentioned in the admit card issued to you.
Ques. Shall I be able to download a softcopy of the NEET admit card?
Ans. Yes. You shall be able to download a PDF copy of your admit card. The same time, your admit card will also be sent to your official e-mail Id.
Ques. What is the exact date from when I will be able to download NEET 2021 admit card?
Ans. NTA will release the date at official website. Candidates can download the document by visiting NEET Official Website i.e. ntaneet.nic.in.
Ques. How to download NEET Pro Forma/ Proforma?
Ans. As of now, NTA has not included any Proforma with NEET 2020.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.