NMAT by GMAC is a gateway for admissions to MBA program offered by various reputed participating NMAT Colleges in India. NMAT 2020 has commenced online on November 4, 2020 and will continue for 88 days till January 30 2021.
Latest: NMAT 2020 phase 2 will be conducted for 7 days from Feb 2 – 8, 2021. Candidates can register by paying INR 2300 from Jan 18 – 31, 2021 (those who did not appear for the previous 3 rounds).
NMAT Exam for the 2020 session is being conducted under strict precautionary measures. Check COVID-19 NMAT Exam Guidelines
- NMAT 2020 exam date is scheduled for the longest period compared to similar MBA entrance exams.
- NMAT 2020 retake registration deadline is Jan 17, 2021. Apply Here: NMAT 2020 Application Form
- NMAT 2020 will be conducted in 66 centres (including 4 International). Candidates can opt for upto 4 cities.
- NMAT revised paper consists of 108 questions divided into 3 sections. Total time is 120 minutes. Check Updated NMAT Exam Pattern
- NMAT 2020 Result will be available for download 48 hours after the exam.
Candidates can choose 5 colleges while filling NMAT application form to send their NMAT scores. GMAC has released a list of 60+ B schools accepting NMAT Scores. After the declaration of result in the first week of January institutes will release individual cutoff. Check Sectional Cutoff for NMAT
How to Take NMAT 2020 at Home?
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, candidates can take NMAT 2020 exam as proctored online exam from their home.
- Candidates appearing for NMAT from home must select the option “Online Proctored at Home” under exam mode while registration.
- To prevent students from practising any unfair means in NMAT Exam, some standard rules will apply. Check here.
- Your system will be checked by examity (proctoring software) to ensure that you are ready to take the test.
NMAT by GMAC 2020 Highlights
|NMAT Conducting Body||Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAC)|
|NMAT Exam Window||November 4 to January 30, 2021 And Feb 2 – 8, 2021 (Total 94 Day Window)|
|Mode of NMAT Exam||Online Computer Based Test (2 hour duration)|
|Number of Questions||108 questions (Individual time limit allotted to each section)|
|Number of Sections||3 (Language Skills, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning)|
|NMAT Sectional Order||Can be Decided (Once chosen has to be followed)|
|Exam Retake||3 opportunities to retake the exam (From November 5, 2020 to January 17, 2021)|
|NMAT Colleges||35+ NMIMS, SPJIMR, ISB, XIMB, VIT, ICFAI, Shiv Nadar, SDA Bocconi (13 B schools offer exclusive scholarship)|
|Average Percentile Required||90+ (Scores accepted by certain foreign institutes as well)|
Must Read News
NMAT 2020 Exam Date
| || |
| || |
Late registration window
| || |
November 5, 2020 (Thursday)
January 17, 2021 (Sunday)
September 14, 2020 (Monday)
January 17, 2021 (Sunday)
|Phase 2 Registration Start||January 18, 2021 (Monday)||January 31, 2021 (Sunday)|
|Phase 2 Exam Date||February 2, 2021 (Tuesday)||February 8, 2021 (Monday)|
Date of exam
November 4, 2020 (Wednesday)
January 30, 2021 (Saturday)
Declaration of result
Scorecard download window
|48 Hours after exam|
NMAT 2020 official schedule has been released on the official website. Primary registrations will begin from September and will go on till October 2020. To know more on the important events Check NMAT Exam Dates
Why you Should Appear for NMAT by GMAC 2020?
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test was acquired by GMAC in 2015 with an aim to incorporate students from diverse background and specialisation to enter management schools. Here are certain reasons on Why you should choose NMAT as your MBA entrance test and appear for it in 2020:
1. Aspirant Friendly Exam
- NMAT is considered to be the most aspirant friendly than any other national level MBA entrance exam in the country.
- The reason behind this status is the liberty to reschedule and retake NMAT by GMAC 2020.
- Also, it allows the test takers to choose the schools/ programs they want to send their scores to before or after taking the exam.
2. Option to Retake NMAT
- Test takers have an option of appearing more than once.
- This means a candidate will have up to three maximum attempts, including ‘no shows’.
- With this option, test takers will be provided an opportunity to improve their NMAT Scores.
- In case, you want to retake the exam, then the test date will be allotted approximately 15 days later.
3. Rescheduling of Exam Date
- An option to reschedule the test no later than 72 hours prior to the scheduled test to a different date, time or test centre is also provided.
- The change can be made as per the availability.
- A stipulated fee of INR 1100 (excluding applicable taxes) must be made via credit card only.
4. 88 days’ Exam window
- The long test window provides the test takers with the convenience of choosing an appropriate exam date for NMAT 2020. Check NMAT 2020 Scheduling
- Information about seat availability at various NMAT by GMAC test centres will be mentioned with each of the slot.
The longer window also provides an opportunity to retake the test in case they feel that their performance was impaired on the test day for any reason or if they feel they can improve their performance in retake attempt.
5. 7 Programs inclusive in Registration Fee
- NMAT by GMAC offers to send candidates’ scores up to 7 programs available from the combination, within the registration fee.
- The programs can be chosen before or after the scheduled appointment.
- Candidates will have to pay the requisite amount of fee if they wish to send their scores to other programs as well.
6. Equated NMAT Results
- NMAT scores will be declared in a span of 4-5 weeks from the test delivery.
- These shall be equated to bring about parity and fairness and will keep test takers informed in a timely manner.
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for NMAT exam. The applicants are required to fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for appearing in the NMAT Exam 2020.
- A minimum of 50% marks is required to be scored in the graduation degree program.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final qualifying examination are also eligible to apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- Work experience is not mandatory for appearing in this examination.
- There is no restriction regarding the age of a candidate.
Candidates are advised to determine their eligibility before applying. If found ineligible or involved in any unfair activities, their candidature is liable to be cancelled any stage of the selection process for admission.
NMAT 2020 Application Process
Applicants are required to submit an online application for NMAT 2020 through the official website of the examination.
- Candidates are first required to visit the official website of the examination.
- To fill the NMAT application form, applicants must register at the official website by clicking on the “Register Now” link.
- Fill in your name and contact details while registering in the official website.
- Upon successful registration, students will receive NMAT by GMAC login credentials in their registered email and phone number.
- Use these credentials to start application. Click on the link “Application form”.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form by furnishing information about their academic qualifications, grades, work experiences and the choice of program for study.
- Students must choose five business schools for sending their scores of NMAT.
- After filling the relevant details, upload scanned copies of passport-size photo and signature. Check NMAT Photo and Signature Format
- The next step is payment for NMAT registration fees. Fees can be paid via debit card, credit cards, and net banking.
- NMAT early registration fee is INR 2000 plus GST and for late registration INR 2500 plus GST.
- After paying fees, students can book their examination slot and submit the application form.
- Students are advised to verify their details before submitting the form as once submitted, the details cannot be edited.
- Students are advised to take a print out of their online application form and keep it safe for future reference.
NMAT 2020 Registration Fee
|Event||Fees to be Paid|
Test Registration (Early)
INR 2300 + Applicable taxes
Test Registration (Late)
INR 2500 + Applicable taxes
INR 2300 + Applicable taxes
INR 1100 + Applicable taxes
Registration Phase 2
|INR 2300 + Applicable taxes|
Additional score reports
INR 200 per score report + Applicable taxes
After NMAT registration fee is successfully paid, your exam schedule option will be activated on your dashboard. You must schedule as per your preference after which your can download NMAT 2020 Admit Card from nmat.org.in.
No Refund of NMAT Exam Application Fee
GMAC states quite clearly that no fees will be refunded once paid under any situation. Candidates are thus advised to understand the eligibility conditions before applying for NMAT by GMAC. In cases where candidates themselves decide to not appear for the exam fees will not be refunded either.
Additionally, eligibility norms of each participating institute may differ from that of NMAT, candidates are required to cross verify the additional requirements before filling their choices of institutes.
Forfeit of Test Fee by NMAT
Make Multiple Registrations
Cancel the Registration
Appear under Multiple Registrations
Do not Schedule a Test
Cancel the Scheduled Test
Do not Appear for the Scheduled Test
|Reschedule||Reschedule test in less than 72 hours of the Actual Schedule Test|
|Malpractice||Provide False Disability Certificate|
Late Registration Provision in NMAT 2020
In case aspirants are unable to register for NMAT 2020 between September and October 5, 2020 they can apply after that through late registration provision. The window will be open from October 6 to October 16, 2020. Applicable fee is to be paid.
NMAT 2020 Admit Card
Upon successful submission of NMAT application form the tab stating “Download admit card” will be activated. Post successful submission of the online application form, students can immediately download the admit card. The admit card can be downloaded until the last day of the registration.
On the day of the examination, students are required to produce the admit card along with the confirmation page received over email and a valid photo identity card issued by the government. Read NMAT Admit Card Dates, Download Process
- It is a necessary document carrying candidates registration details and photograph and is essential to produce on test day.
- Getting admit card signed by the invigilator present in designated test hall is also a requirement.
- Photo on admit card must be according to the guidelines set by registration authorities.
- If candidates are retaking the exam the same admit card provided by GMAC earlier has to be produced. Though this does not mean that candidates will be allocated the same test center when the retake the exam.
NMAT 2020 Exam Day Instructions
On the day of test, candidates are required to reach the venue at least 45 minutes prior to the commencement of exam. Following points should be kept in mind:
- Confirmation Email sent by GMAC which can be shown in e formator as print out.
- Valid NMAT Admit Card downloaded from the website after successful submission of the application form.
- One valid Id containing photograph and one id for signature verification.
- In case candidates fail to provide any of the identity approved by the authorities or produce an expired Id, they will not be allowed to take the test.
- Candidates opting for international test centers have to bring essentially their valid passport for identity verification.
List of Valid Identity Proof for NMAT by GMAC
|Photo IDs||Signature IDs|
|Photo Id which contains name and signature without error||Passport issued by Government of India|
|Passport issued by Government of India||Pan Card issued by Government of India|
|Pan Card issued by Government of India||Debit/ Credit Card of the candidate|
|Voter Id Card provided by a competent authority||Driver’s License|
|Aadhar Card/ e-UID card||-|
Non-Disclosure Agreement in NMAT by GMAC
Once the biometric attendance is undertaken at the test venue and candidates are allocated computer systems. A welcome screen will be displayed and candidates will receive what is called NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). It has to be carefully read and accepted to begin with the exam.
- Select “Yes I Do” to commence with the exam. In case candidates by mistake or deliberately click on “No I Do Not Accept”, the system will prompt them to change their decision.
- After prompting also if candidates select ‘No’ the best shall stand cancelled for that day.
- Under no circumstances after that candidates will be allowed to take the test and that attempt will be considered null and void with forfeit of test fee.
Selection of Section Order at NMAT Test Day
NMAT 2020 is one of the rare management entrance test that allows candidates to select their order in which they want to attempt the sections. There are 3 sections with different time limit, thus whichever section candidates pick timer will be set automatically. It should be kept in mind that choosing sectional order is a one time facility and cannot be changed after that.
Writing material for rough work that is provided at the beginning of exam has to be returned to the invigilator. Instructions for each section are separate thus should be read carefully before choosing the order and attempting questions.
NMAT 2020 Exam Centers
|North||Agra, Allahabad, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Jammu, Delhi, Gurugram, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Noida, Patiala|
|West||Aurangabad, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Surat, Vadodara|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada, Coimbatore, Madurai, Mangalore, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Central||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur, Bhillai, Gwalior|
|East||Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong|
Students can select their choice of NMAT examination centre according to their zone of residence. NMAT by GMAC will be conducted on a wide range of centres spread across five-zone.
NMAT 2020 International Test Centers
What is NMAT by GMAC Official Guide?
Makers of NMAT provide a comprehensive official source of information regarding NMAT test structure on the website nmat.org.in. It includes detailed discussion on each section asked in the question paper which includes relevant examples, tips and strategies. Read More NMAT Official Preparation Guide
- It includes 201 questions based on past NMAT papers with answer key and explanation to each.
- In addition it has 475 practice questions with answer keys and explanation.
- Aspirants can buy the official guide from online purchase retailers like Flipkart or Amazon.
- The price is marked INR 899 and ISBN Code is 9788126598182
NMAT Official Prep
Candidates have the opportunity to practice one free online practice exam of 108 past question asked in NMAT. Explanations to each question is provided ans is based on the same structure as the actual exam.
Beyond one test candidates will be provided with 2 more test of 216 questions but have to pay for that. An essential point to note here is that these questions are newly formulated by GMAC h]and never seen before. Applicable fee is INR 799 plus taxes. Though monetary investment is required in this test it is a useful insight to prepare for the exam. GMAC has already released 2020 official prep guide and papers.
Also Read: NMAT Coaching Centres in Major Cities
NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Number of questions
GMAC designs NMAT question paper in a computer adaptive way. Questions are framed from three sections: English, Quantitative Ability and Reasoning. Number of questions in each section differ, so does the allotted time. Candidates have the flexibility to choose the order of section, in case candidates complete one section within the time limit they can move to the next set of questions. Though leftover time will not be carried forward.
The pattern of NMAT paper is similar to other MBA entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, etc. The paper will have MCQ type questions with four or more options.
- Total number of questions: 108 Questions
- Total number of sections in the paper: 3
- Total Time allotted: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer based test)
- Marking scheme: Three marks are awarded for every correct answer while there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Ques. What is a good score in NMAT Exam?
Ans. A score range between 230 – 240 which is around 90 percentile is a good score in NMAT Exam.
NMAT 2020 Marking Scheme
|Type of Question||Marks Granted|
|Every Correct Response||+1|
|Every Incorrect Response||0|
|Every Unanswered Question||0|
NMAT 2020 Syllabus
|Section||Topics to be covered|
Antonyms, Synonyms, grammatical errors, fill up the blanks, tenses, parts of speech, vocabulary, jumbled sentences, phrasal verbs, sentence correction, sentence completion.
|Quantitative aptitude|| |
The topics included in this section are: Trigonometry, Algebra, Probability, mensuration, coordinate geometry, line graph, mixture and allegations, permutations and combination, 2d and 3d geometry, Statistics, Modern Mathematics, Number system, percentage, time and work, profit and loss, average, interest
|Course of Action, Critical Reasoning, Coding and Decoding, Puzzles, Family tree, Syllogisms, Blood Relation, Classification|
NMAT Vs CAT Exam Pattern Analysis
|Paper Pattern||NMAT by GMAC||IIM-CAT|
|Total Number of Questions||108||100|
|Time Duration||2 Hours||3 Hours|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQ||72-75 MCQ and 25-28 NON-MCQ|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for a correct response with no negative marking||+3 for a correct response and 1/3 negative marking for MCQ question. No negative marking for Non MCQs|
|Section 1||Language Skills: 36||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension: 34|
|Section 2||Quantitative Skills: 36||Quantitative Ability: 34|
|Section 3||Logical Reasoning: 36||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning: 32|
|Sectional Time Limit||Varying from 28 to 52 minutes||1 hour for each section|
The overall difficulty level for all exams conducted from Nov 4 till now has been moderate. Candidates can also check complete sectional NMAT paper analysis for a better understanding.
Management aspirants generally appear for more than one entrance exam to increase their chances of getting admission in a reputed college. NMAT paper pattern designed by GMAC and CAT exam pattern curated by IIMs has certain similarities allowing candidates to simultaneously prepare for both the exams.
NMAT 2020 Preparation Tips
- Taking notes: The Study materials, books or video lectures provide vast information in large contents. Therefore it becomes important for the student t note down the important takeaways from them. The notes prepared by the students help them to remember the things well and also provide an easy method of revising
- Following a timetable: It is very important to make a time table and stick to it. A systematic approach to study is vital to clear this examination. Student can make a time table allotting different study hours to each subject as per there requirement and need. Areas that require more study can be allotted more time.
- Section-wise preparation: Since the number of questions and the time allotted is different for each section, students are required to be first familiar with the exam pattern and then practice each section separately to manage the time effectively. Each section requires different methods and pattern of study. So students are required to prepare each section with different strategy.
- Mock tests: Students are advised to appear for mock tests regularly. It helps them to assess their preparation and also boosts confidence. It gives them a real exam like situation and makes them familiar with the pattern. Mock tests results also help the candidates to assess their strength and weakness.
NMAT Preparation Tips for Language Skills Section
- The syllabus for the NMAT exam on Language Skills is well-structured. There are 32 questions in the Language Skills section, and the test-takers have to complete this section in 22 minutes.
- On average, you have 40 seconds for each question, but since you require more time to do Reading Comprehension questions, so manage your time accordingly. You must target to complete each question within 30 seconds so that you can get 10-12 minutes to solve 7-9 Reading Comprehension questions.
- While preparing for this section, the candidates must specify their knowledge concerning to different topics of the English language.
- The candidates can read a lot of good books, newspaper, watch English plays, etc. as all of these will help in increasing your vocabulary.
- Papers like The Hindu and the Editorial section of other newspapers help a lot in getting familiar with new words and vocabulary.
NMAT Preparation tips for Quantitative Skills:
- Candidates can prepare for this section by focusing more on their speed and accuracy. You must be well-versed with tables, Bar Chart, Line Graphs, etc. while doing revisions.
- Since this section holds the maximum weightage, so candidates need to prepare this section by adhering to a proper time management plan.
- Candidates can practice taking more mock tests.
NMAT Preparation tips for Logical Reasoning:
- The logical reasoning section has 36 questions and the test-takers will be given 40 minutes, so you have less than a minute time to solve each question.
- While preparing for the logical reasoning section, divide the total time practising for two sections, Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning.
- While solving the exercises, do not assume or use any information, which is not presented in the question. Through LR section, your general knowledge will not be evaluated at all, so use only that information, which is mentioned in the statement to come to the right answer.
- Candidates can practice all the topics with full concentration in case they refer to the previous year’s question papers.
- Manage the available time smartly, focus on all the questions and sections as all are important.
- For question-related to the directions, the test-takers can make a map showing all the directions that will help them to get the answers promptly.
Important Books for Preparation
Students can refer the following books for preparation
- NMAT official guide - GMAC
- Quantitative aptitude- RS Agarwal
- How to prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT- Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension- Ajay Singh
NMAT 2020 Sample Papers
GMAC provides mock tests based on questions taken from previous year papers. The mock tests are divided into three exams, namely Exam 1, 2 and 3.
- Mock test consists of 120 questions which helps the students to familiarize themselves with the examination.
- It is worth INR 299 but is currently offered free of cost. Students can purchase the remaining two mock tests for a cost of INR 500 plus tax.
- The mock test questions comes with explanation for the better understanding of the concepts. Download NMAT Sample Papers
Apart from the mock tests provided by GMAC, students can also access previous year question papers uploaded by third party websites and also books containing sample and previous year papers are available for purchase.
NMAT by GMAC 2020 Result
GMAC declares the scores of the NMAT Exam in its official website after a period of 4-5 weeks from the date of conducting the examination. Students are intimated via SMS or email. Students can assess their scores by logging in to their accounts. After the calculation of the final percentile, the scores are sent to the business schools selected by the students at the time of the online application submission.
What is NMAT Scaled Score?
GMAC provides candidates with questions based on their ability. Questions for each candidate are put forward from a pool of questions based on their performance in previous sections. Thus a high ability candidate has the possibility of getting tough questions as compared to other low scoring candidates. Modern Test theory is used to estimate candidates ability, it is a probabilistic approach. Finally, scores are scaled on a range from 0 to 120.
|Section||Number of Question||Score Range|
NMAT Cutoff 2020
|MBA college||City||NMAT cut off percentile score|
NMAT 2020 Counselling
Once the results are declared, students are required to visit the official website where they will find the list of the shortlisted candidates. The selected candidates will be provided with call letters.
The qualified candidates are required to attend a group discussion conducted by the examining authority. On successful completion of the group discussion round, the students will be called for a personal interview to be conducted by the examining authority.
The final NMAT selection of the student for the MBA program is based on his/her performance in all the three rounds.
NMAT 2020 Participating Institutes
A total of 38 institutes accepts the NMAT scores. These institutes include ICFAI Business School, VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar, NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR, etc.
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||Thapar School of Management|
|Indian School of Business||ISBR Business School|
|SPJIMR||Amrut Mody School of Management|
|SDA Bocconi Asia Center||BSE Institute Limited|
|Xavier University||Amity University|
|ICFAI Business School||SRM University|
|Master’s Union School of Business||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies|
|Chitkara University||BML Manipal University|
|IILM University||VIT University|
|Myra School of Business||ITM Business School|
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University||Mody University|
|Jain University CMS Business School||Hyderabad Business School|
|Alliance University||GITAM University|
|School of Inspired Leadership||Jindal Global Business School|
|Shiv Nadar University||Ansal University|
|Athena School of Management||Lovely Professional University|
|Bennett University||IIHMR University|
|Universal Business School||IIFM College|
|Woxsen School of Business Management||VijayBhoomi University|
Provisions for Candidates with Disabilities In NMAT 2020
GMAC makes special provision for specially abled candidates to help them take the test successfully. Request for special accommodation can be made at the time of registration. There are certain disabilities for which special arrangements will be made:
|List of Disabilities||List of Special Arrangements|
|Learning Disability||Extra Time|
|Mobility Impairment||Reader Provided|
Blindness (No vision or low vision)
|Scribe (Candidates have to bring their own scribe)|
|Cerebral Palsy||Mobility Assistance|
- Candidates seeking special arrangements have to submit the details at the time of filling NMAT application form. Valid certificate has to be scanned and uploaded with the form. GMAC will review each applicant and approve the request thus candidates can make the fee payment.
- MeritTrac will contact the concerned authorities to schedule the test as per the equipped test centre location.
- Candidates with vision impairment are allowed to bring their own scribe after approval of request in prescribed format.
- GMAC will also provide mobility assistance to concerned candidates.
NMAT 2020 Scholarship
Candidates getting admission to participating institutes through NMAT have an advantage of gaining scholarship. At least 9 institutes accepting NMAT Scores offer merit based scholarship to candidates. GMAC has collaborated with these institutes for their flagship MBA programs. Though each B school has a set different parameter to waive fees and provide scholarship.
Regional director of GMAC, Gaurav Srivastava states that “GMAC is committed to help students in pursuing their dream of acquiring an MBA degree. Thus scholarships will be a great motivation to deserving candidates preparing for the exam. These scholarships are exclusive to students selected through NMAT”.
NMAT 2020 FAQs
Ques. How are different NMIMS campuses ranked or what is their order of preference?
Ans. According to preference od candidates in NMAT, NMIMS campus are prefered in the following order:
- NMIMS Mumbai
- NMIMS Bengaluru
- NMIMS Hyderabad
Ques. Who conducts NMAT?
Ans. It is a computer-based test conducted by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council.
Ques. Which institutes accept the NMAT score for admissions into its MBA program?
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Bennett University - Delhi, NCR
- Universal Business School
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Jain University - CMS Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- BSE Institute Limited, Mumbai
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- TAPMI (For Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program)
- IILM University (MBA)
- Myra School of Business ( Global MBA)
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi), Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business school - Delhi/NCR
- T. A. Pai Management Institute
- Lovely Professional University - Phagwara, Punjab
- HMR University - Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- IFIM Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- VijayBhoomi University.
- SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore
- Indian School of Business (ISB) - (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics
- SPJIMR - Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- School of Inspired Leadership (Soil)
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Athena School of Management - Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
Ques. Which courses are preferred by candidates in NMIMS Mumbai Campus?
Ans. Some of the best courses prefered by candidates in NMIMS Campus are: MBA, MBA-HR, MBA (Law), Management Executive MBA, MBA Social Entrepreneurship, MBA Family Business
Ques. What is the difference between Scheduling and registration?
Ans. The online registration of application and payment of the fees is defined as registration and the scheduling of the test for a particular date and exam centre Is called as scheduling.
Ques. Can the test be rescheduled?
Ans. Subject to the availability of seats, the test can be rescheduled for a period of 72 hours or more prior to the scheduled appointment, upon the payment of the required fees.
Ques. Can a candidate retake the test?
Ans. yes, the candidates are allowed to retake the test for any date that is a minimum of 15 days from the date of the first attempt.
Ques. How will the applicants receive their results?
Ans. The candidates will not receive the scorecards individually. The results will be declared after a period of 4-5 weeks from the exam, in the official website. Students are required to log in to the official website and check their scores.
Ques. Why are applicants allowed to take the test multiple times?
Ans. The rationale behind allowing the students to appear for the test multiple times in the 75 days window is to help them assess their best performance.
Ques. How many times a candidate is allowed to take the exam?
Ans. The candidates are allowed to take the exam for a maximum of three times.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.