Table of Contents
NMAT 2020 Exam Dates (Out), Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern and Cutoff
NMAT by GMAC 2020 dates have been announced by Graduate Management Aptitude Council. The exam will be conducted online over a a 75 day period from October 6 to December 19, 2020. It is a gateway for admissions to MBA program offered by various reputed institutions of the country. The online registrations for the exam will commence from August 1 and aspirants can apply till October 5, 2020. Authorities have announced possibility in change of dates depending on COVID-19 status in India and government directives. Check NMAT 2020 Application Process
- Candidates have the opportunity to choose 5 college/institute while filling the application form to send their NMAT scores.
- NMAT Exam Pattern has been revised, number of questions have been reduced with changes in sectional time limit. The paper will now consist of 108 multiple choice questions to be attempted in 2 hours.
- The question paper will comprise questions from Reasoning , Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language with 36 questions in each section. Read More
- There will be 3 marks for each correct response without any negative marking.
- GMAC has released list of more than 38+ Business schools accepting NMAT Scores. After the declaration of result in the first week of January institutes will release NMAT Cutoff individually.
NMAT 2020 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Graduate Management Aptitute Test||NMIMS Management Aptitiude Test by Graduate Management Aptitude Council|
|Testing Window||75 Day Window||From October 6 to December 19, 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test||2 hour duration|
|Number of Questions||108 questions||Individual time limit alloted to each section|
|Number of Sections||3|
Language Skills, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning
|Sectional Order||Can be Decided||Once chosen has to be followed|
|Retake||3 opportunities to retake the exam||From October 7 to December 16, 2020|
|Participating Institutes||35+ NMIMS, SPJIMR, ISB, XIMB, VIT, ICFAI, Shiv Nadar, SDA Bocconi||13 B schools offere exclusive scholarship|
|Average Percentile Required||90+||Scores accepted by certain foreign institutes as well|
Must Read News
- Scholarships to Avail through NMAT
- Best Coaching Institutes for NMAT Preparation
- How are NMAT Scaled Scores Calculated?
NMAT Important Dates (Announced)
NMAT 2020 Important Dates (Announced)
NMAT 2020 official schedule has been released on the official website. Primary registrations will begin from August 1 and will go on till October 5, 2020.To know more on the important events Check NMAT Exam Dates
August 1, 2020
October 5, 2020
August 1, 2020
October 18, 2020
Late registration window
October 6, 2020
October 16, 2020
October 7, 2020
December 16, 2020
August 1, 2020
December 16, 2020
Date of exam
October 6, 2020
December 19, 2020
Declaration of result
3rd week of January 2021
Scorecard download window
March 31, 2021
NMAT Application Process
Why you Should Appear for NMAT by GMAC 2020?
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test was acquired by GMAC in 2015 with an aim to incorporate students from diverse background and specialisation to enter management schools. Here are certain reasons on Why you should choose NMAT as your MBA entrance test and appear for it in 2020:
Aspirant Friendly Exam
- NMAT is considered to be the most aspirant friendly than any other national level MBA entrance exam in the country.
- The reason behind this status is the liberty to reschedule and retake NMAT by GMAC 2020.
- Also, it allows the test takers to choose the schools/ programs they want to send their scores to before or after taking the exam.
Option to Retake NMAT
- Test takers have an option of appearing more than once.
- This means, a candiate will have upto three maximum attempts, including ‘no shows’.
- With this option, test takers will be provided an opprtunity to improve their NMAT Scores.
- In case, you want to retake the exam, then the test date will be alloted approximately 15 days later.
Rescheduling of Exam Date
- An option to reschedule the test no later than 72 hours prior to the scheduled test to a different date, time or test center is also provided.
- The change can be made as per the availability.
- A stipulated fee of INR 1100 (excluding applicable taxes) must be made via credit card only.
75 days’ Exam window
- The long test window provides the test takers with the convenience of choosing an appropriate exam date for NMAT 2020.
- Information about the seats availability at various NMAT by GMAC test centers will be mentioned with each of the slot.
The longer window also provides an opportunity to retake the test in case they feel that their performance was impaired on the test day for any reason or if they feel they can improve their performance in retake attempt.
7 Programs inclusive in Registration Fee
- NMAT by GMAC offers to send candidates’ scores up to 7 programs available from the combination, within the registration fee.
- The programs can be chosen before or after the scheduled appointment.
- Candidates will have to pay requisite amount of fee if they wish to send their scores to other programs as well.
Equated NMAT Results
- NMAT scores will be declared in a span of 4-5 weeks from the test delivery.
- These shall be equated to bring about parity and fairness and will keep test takers informed in a timely manner.
NMAT 2020 Application Process
Applicants are required to submit an online application for NMAT 2020 through the official website of the examination.
- Candidates are first required to visit the official website of the examination.
- In order to be able to fill the online application form, applicants are first required to register at the official website by clicking on the “Register Now” link. Applicants are required to fill in their names and contact details while registering in the official website.
- Upon successful registration, students will receive the log in credentials in their registered email and phone number.
- Upon receiving the log in details, students can log in at the official website and click on the link mentioning “Application form”.
- On clicking, an application form will appear and the candidates are required to fill the application form by furnishing information about their academic qualifications, grades, work experiences and the choice of program for study.
- Students are then asked for their choice of five business schools for sending their scores of NMAT.
- After filling out the relevant details, students are required to upload the scanned copies of their passport-size photograph and their signatures.
- The next step is the fee-payment for the Exam. Fees can be paid online using a debit card, credit cards, and net banking. The fees for early registration is fixed at INR 2000 plus GST and for late registration INR 2500 plus GST.
- After paying the fees, students can book their examination slot and submit the application form. Students are advised to verify their details before submitting the form as once submitted, the details cannot be edited.
- Students are advised to take a print out of their online application form and keep it safe for future reference.
NMAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay the decided fee for NMAT via debit card, credit card or net banking. Registration fees includes the following: Basic fee includes registration fee of 5 programmes/ schools that candidates opt for sending their NMAT scores. In case candidates wish to apply for more institutes additional fee has to be paid.
|Event||Fees to be Paid|
Test Registration (Early)
INR 2000 + Applicable taxes
Test Registration (Late)
INR 2500 + Applicable taxes
INR 2000 + Applicable taxes
INR 1100 + Applicable taxes
Additional score reports
INR 200 per score report + Applicable taxes
After the payment is successfully made, your schedule exam option will be activated on your dashboard. You must schedule your exam as per your preference and availability. Once the payment is realized, you can then download your NMAT Admit Cards from nmat.org.in.
No Refund of Application Fee
GMAC states quite clearly that no fees will be refunded once paid under any situation. Candidates arethus advised to understand the eligibility conditions before apply for NMAT by GMAC. In cases where candidates themselves decide to not appear for the exam fees will not be refunded either.
Additionally, aseligibility norms of each participating institute may differ from that of NMAT, candidates are required to cross verify the additional requirements before filling their choices of institutes.
Forfeit of Test Fee by NMAT
Make Multiple Registrations
Cancel the Registration
Appear under Multiple Registrations
Do not Schedule a Test
Cancel the Scheduled Test
Do not Appear for the Scheduled Test
|Reschedule||Reschedule test in less than 72 hours of the Actual Schedule Test|
|Malpractice||Provide False Disability Certificate|
Late Registration Provision in NMAT 2020
In case aspirants are unable to register for NMAT 2020 between August 1 and October 5, 2020 they can apply after that through late registration provision. The window will be open fromOctober 6 to October 16, 2020. Applicable fee is to be paid.
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for the exam. The applicants are required to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for appearing in the NMAT Exam 2020.
- A minimum of 50% marks is required to be scored in the graduation degree program.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final qualifying examination are also eligible to apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- Work experience is not mandatory for appearing in this examination.
- There is no restriction regarding the age of a candidate.
Candidates are advised to determine their eligibility before applying. If found ineligible or involved in any unfair activities, their candidature is liable to be cancelled any stage of the selection process for admission.
NMAT Admit Card
NMAT 2020 Admit Card
Upon successful submission of NMAT application form the tab stating “Download admit card” will be activated. Post successful submission of the online application form, students can immediately download the admit card. The admit card can be downloaded until the last day of the registration. On the day of the examination, students are required to produce the admit card along with the confirmation page received over email and a valid photo identity card issued by the government.
- It is a necessary document carrying candidates registration details and photograph and is essentila to produce on test day.
- Getting admit card signed by the invigilator present in designated test hall is also an requirement.
- It should be kept in mind that if candidates are retaking the exam the same admit card provided by GMAC earlier has to be produced. Though this does not mean that candidates will be allocated the same test center when the retake the exam.
NMAT Admit Card Sample
NMAT 2020 Exam Centers
Students can select their choice of examination center according to their zone of residence. The exam will be conducted on a wide range of centers spread across five-zone. The examination center located in each zones are listed below:
|North||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Jammu, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Patiala, Varanasi, Lucknow, Gurgaon, Kanpur, Noida|
|West||Aurangabad, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchipalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijayawada|
|Central||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur|
|East||Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati,Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong|
International Test Centers
NMAT Exam Pattern
NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
GMAC designs NMAT question paper in a computer adaptive way. Questions are framed from three sections: English, Quantitative Ability and Reasoning. Number of questions in each section differ, so does the alloted time. Candidates have the flexibility to choose the order of section, in case candidates complete one section within the time limit they can movev tov thev nextv set of questions. Though leftover time will not be carry forward.
The pattern of NMAT paper is similar to other MBA entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, etc. The paper will have MSQ type questions with four or more options.
- Total number of questions: 108 Questions
- Total number of sections in the paper: 3
- Total Time allotted: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer based test)
- Marking scheme: Three marks are awarded for very correct answer while there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
The section wise break- up of the NMAT paper according to the time limit and the marks allotted to each section is given in the table below:
Number of questions
Marking Scheme of NMAT
Unlike other management entrance test, GMAC follows a releaxed method to mark responses of candidates. Tabulated below is the marking sctucture for the same:
|Type of Question||Marks Granted|
|Every Correct Response||+1|
|Every Incorrect Response||0|
|Every Unanswered Question||0|
NMAT 2020 Syllabus
English: This section consists of 36 questions to be completed in 28 minutes.
The topics included in English section are:
Antonyms, Synonyms, grammatical errors, fill up the blanks, tenses, parts of speech, vocabulary, jumbled sentences, phrasal verbs, sentence correction etc.
Quantitative aptitude: This section consists of 36 questions to be completed in 52 minutes.
The topics included in this section are: Trigonometry, Algebra, Probability, mensuration, coordinate geometry, line graph, mixture and allegations, permutations and combination, 2d and 3d geometry, Statistics, Number system, percentage, time and work, profit and loss, average, interest etc.
Logical Reasoning: This section consists of 36 questions to be completed in 40 minutes
The topics include:
- Course of Action
- Critical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Family tree
What is NMAT by GMAC Official Guide?
Makers of NMAT provide a comprehensive official source of information regarding NMAT test structure on the website nmat.org.in. It includes detailed discussion on each section asked in the question paper which includes relevant examples, tips and strategies.
- It includes 201 questions based on past NMAT papers with answer key and explanation to each.
- In addition it has 475 practice questions with answer keys and explanation.
- Aspirants can buy the official guide from online purchase retailers like Flipkart or Amazon.
- The price is marked INR 899 and ISBN Code is 9788126598182
NMAT Official Prep
Candidates have the opportunity to practice one free online practice exam of 108 past question asked in NMAT. Explanations to each question is provided ans is based on the same structure as the actual exam.
Beyound one test candidates will be provided with 2 more test of 216 questions but havev to payv forv that. An essential point to note here is that these questions are newly formulated by GMAC h]and never seen before. Applicable fee is INR 799 plus taxes. Though monetary investment is required in this test it is a useful insight to prepare for the exam. GMAC has already released 2020 official prep guide and papers.
Read More onNMAT Official Preparation Guide
NMAT 2020 Exam Day Instructions
On the day of test, candidates are required to reach the venue atleast 45 minutes prior to the commencement of exam. Following points should be kept in mind:
- Confirmation Email sent by GMAC which can be shown in e formator as print out.
- Valid NMAT Admit Card downloaded from the website after successful submission of application form.
- One valid Id containing photograph and one id for signature verification.
- In case candidates fail to provide any of the identity approved by the authoryites or produce an expired Id, they will not be allowed to take the test.
- Candidates opting forinternational test centers have to bring essentially their valid passport for identity verification.
List of Valid Identity Proof for NMAT by GMAC
|Photo IDs||Signature IDs|
|Photo Id which contains name and signature without error||Passport issued by Government of India|
|Passport issued by Government of India||Pan Card issue by Government of India|
|Pan Card issue by Government of India||Debit/ Credit Card of the candidate|
|Voter Id Card provided by competent authority||Driver’s License|
|Aadhar Card/ e-UID card||-|
Non-Disclosure Agreement in NMAT by GMAC
Once the biometric attendence is undertaken at the test venue and candidates are allocated computer systems. A welcome screen will be displayed and candidateswill recieve what is called NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). It has to be carefully read and accepted to begin with the exam.
- Select “Yes I Do” to commence with the exam. In case candidates by mistake or deliberately click on “No I Do Not Accept”, the system will prompt them to change their decision.
- After prompting also if candidates select ‘No’ thebtest shall stand cancelled for that day.
- Under no circumstances after that candidates will be allowed to take the test and that attempt will be considered null and void with forfeit of test fee.
Selection of Section Order at NMAT Test Day
NMAT 2020 is one of the rare management entrance test that allows candidates to select their order in which they want to attempt the sections. There are 3 sections with different time limit, thus whichever section candidates pick timer will be set automatically. It should be kept in mind that choosing sectional corder is a one time facility and cannot be changed after that.
Writing material for rough work that is provided at the beginning of exam has to be retured to the invigilator. Instructions for each section are seperate thus should be read carefully before choosing the order and attempting questions.
NMAT Vs CAT Exam Pattern Analysis
Management aspirants generally appear for more than one entrance exam to increase their chances of getting admission in a reputed college. NMAT paper pattern designed by GMAC and CAT exam pattern curated by IIMs has certain similarities allowing candidates to simultaneously prepare for both the exams. Here is a tabulated comparison pof the same:
|Paper Pattern||NMAT by GMAC||IIM-CAT|
|Total Number of Questions||108||100|
|Time Duration||2 Hours||3 Hours|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQ||72-75 MCQ and 25-28 NON-MCQ|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for a correct response with no negative marking||+3 for a correct response and 1/3 negative marking for MCQ question. No negative marking for Non MCQs|
|Section 1||Language Skills: 36||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension: 34|
|Section 2||Quantitative Skills: 36||Quantitative Ability: 34|
|Section 3||Logical Reasoning: 36||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning: 32|
|Sectional Time Limit||Varying from 28 to 52 minutes||1 hour for each section|
NMAT 2020 Paper Analysis
The difficulty level of the previous year paper was found to be moderate. The English section was comparatively difficult and demanded a proper preparation strategy. Quantitative aptitude questions were the easiest while the analytical reasoning part of the logical reasoning section, was quite complex in nature.
NMAT Sample Papers
GMAC provides mock tests based on questions taken from previous year papers. The mock tests are divided into three exams, namely Exam 1, 2 and 3. Mock test consists of 120 questions which helps the students to familiarize themselves with the examination. It is worth INR 299 but is currently offered free of cost. Students can purchase the remaining two mock tests for a cost of INR 500 plus tax. The mock test questions comes with explanation for the better understanding of the concepts.
DownloadNMAT Sample Papers
Apart from the mock tests provided by GMAC, students can also access previous year question papers uploaded by third party websites and also books containing sample and previous year papers are available for purchase.
NMAT Preparation Tips
NMAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Taking notes: The Study materials, books or video lectures provide vast information in large contents. Therefore it becomes important for the student t note down the important takeaways from them. The notes prepared by the students help them to remember the things well and also provide an easy method of revising
Following a timetable: It is very important to make a time table and stick to it. A systematic approach to study is vital to clear this examination. Student can make a time table allotting different study hours to each subject as per there requirement and need. Areas that require more study can be allotted more time.
Section-wise preparation: Since the number of questions and the time allotted is different for each section, students are required to be first familiar with the exam pattern and then practice each section separately to manage the time effectively. Each section requires different methods and pattern of study. So students are required to prepare each section with different strategy.
Mock tests: Students are advised to appear for mock tests regularly. It helps them to assess their preparation and also boosts confidence. It give them a real exam like situation and makes them familiar with the pattern. Mock tests results also helps the candidates to assess their strength and weakness.
NMAT Preparation Tips for Language Skills Section
- The syllabus for the NMAT exam on Language Skills is well-structured. There are 32 questions in the Language Skills section, and the test-takers have to complete this section in 22 minutes.
- On average, you have 40 seconds for each question, but since you require more time to do Reading Comprehension questions, so manage your time accordingly. You must target to complete each question within 30 seconds so that you can get 10-12 minutes to solve 7-9 Reading Comprehension questions.
- While preparing for this section, the candidates must specify their knowledge concerning to different topics of the English language.
- The candidates can read a lot of good books, newspaper, watch English plays, etc. as all of these will help in increasing your vocabulary.
- Papers like The Hindu and the Editorial section of other newspapers help a lot in getting familiar with new words and vocabulary.
NMAT Preparation tips for Quantitative Skills:
- Candidates can prepare for this section by focusing more on their speed and accuracy. You must be well-versed with tables, Bar Chart, Line Graphs, etc. while doing revisions.
- Since this section holds the maximum weightage, so candidates need to prepare this section by adhering to a proper time management plan.
- Candidates can practice taking more mock tests.
NMAT Preparation tips for Logical Reasoning:
- The logical reasoning section has 36 questions and the test-takers will be given 40 minutes, so you have less than a minute time to solve each question.
- While preparing for the logical reasoning section, divide the total time practicing for two sections, Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning.
- While solving the exercises, do not assume or use any information, which is not presented in the question. Through LR section, your general knowledge will not be evaluated at all, so use only that information, which is mentioned in the statement to come to the right answer.
- Candidates can practice all the topics with full concentration in case they refer to the previous year’s question papers.
- Manage the available time smartly, focus on all the questions and sections as all are important.
- For question-related to the directions, the test-takers can make a map showing all the directions that will help them to get the answers promptly.
Important Books for Preparation
Students can refer the following books for preparation
- NMAT official guide - GMAC
- Quantitative aptitude- RS Agarwal
- How to prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT- Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension- Ajay Singh
NMAT 2020 Result
GMAC declares the scores of the NMAT in its official website after a period of 4-5 weeks from the date of conducting the examination. Students are intimated via sms or email. Students can assess their scores by logging in to their accounts. After the calculation of the final percentile, the scores are sent to the business schools selected by the students at the time of the online application submission.
NMAT Expected Cutoff 2020
|MBA college||City||NMAT cut off percentile score|
What are NMAT Scaled Scores?
GMAC provides candidates with questions based on their ability. Questions for each candidate are put forward from a pool of questions based on their performance in previous sections. Thus a high ability candidate has the possibility of getting tough questions as compared to other low scoring candidate. Modern Test theory is used to estimate candidates ability, it is a probabilistic approach. Finally scores are scaled on a range from 0 to 120.
NMAT by GMAC is a computer adaptive test and candidates are posed set of questions from a pool of questions. They have the chance to select their order of sections in which they want to attempt the paper.
|Section||Number of Question||Score Range|
NMAT 2020 Counselling
Once the results are declared, students are required to visit the official website where they will find the list of the shortlisted candidates. The selected candidates will be provided with call letters.
The qualified candidates are required to attend a group discussion conducted by the examining authority. On successful completion of the group discussion round, the students will be called for a personal interview to be conducted by the examining authority.
The final selection of the student for the MBA program is based on his/her performance in all the three rounds.
NMAT 2020 Participating Institutes
A total of 35 institutes accepts the NMAT scores. These institutes include ICFAI Business School, VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar, NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR, etc.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Indian School of Business
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center
- Xavier University
- ICFAI Business School
- Master’s Union Schoolof Business
- Chitkara University
- IILM University
- Myra School of Business
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Jain University CMS Business School
- Alliance University
- School of Inspired Leadership
- Shiv Nadar University
- Athena School of Management
- Bennett University
- Universal Business School
- Woxsen School of Business Management
- Thapar School of Management
- ISBR Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management
- BSE Institute Limited
- Amity University
- SRM University
- Unibersity of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- BML Manipal University
- VIT University
- ITM Business School
- Mody University
- Hyderabad Business School
- GITAM University
- Jindal Global Business School
- Ansal University
- Lovely Professional University
- IIHMR University
- IIFM College
- VijayBhoomi University
Provisions for Candidates with Disabilities In NMAT 2020
GMAC makes special providion for specially abled candidates to help them take the test successfully. Request for special accomodation can be made at the time of registration. There are certain disabilities for which speacial arrangements will be made:
|List of Diabilities||List of Special Arrangements|
|Learning Disability||Extra Time|
|Mobility Impairment||Reader Provided|
Blindness (No vision or low vision)
|Scribe (Candidates have to bring their own scribe)|
|Cerebral Palsy||Mobility Assisstance|
- Candidates seeking special arrangements have to submit the details at the time of filling NMAT application form. Valid certificate has to be scanned and uploaded with the form. GMAC will review each applicant and approve the request thus candidates can make the fee payment.
- MeritTrac will contact the concerned authorities to schedule the test as per the equipped test center location.
- Candidates with vision impairment are allowed to bring their own scribe after approval of request in prescribed format.
- GMAC will also provide mobility assistance to concerned candidates.
NMAT 2020 Scholarship
Candidate getting admission to participating institutes through NMAT have an advantage of gaining scholarship. Atleast 9 institutes accepting NMAT Scores offer merit based scholarship to candidates. GMAC has collaboratedwith these institutes for their flagship MBA programs. Though each B school hasset different parameter to waive fees and provide scholarship.
Regional director of GMAC, Gaurav Srivastava states that “GMAC is committed to help students in pursuing their dream of acquiring an MBA degree. Thus scholarships will be a great motivation to deserving candidates preparaing for the exam. These scholarships areexclusive to students selected through NMAT”.
Frequently Asked Questions
NMAT 2020 FAQs
Ques. How are different NMIMS campuses ranked or what is their order of preferance?
Ans. Accordimg to prefernce od candidates in NMAT, NMIMS campus are prefered in the following order:
- NMIMS Mumbai
- NMIMS Bengaluru
- NMIMS Hyderabad
Ques. Who conducts NMAT?
Ans. It is a computer-based test conducted by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council.
Ques. Which institutes accept the NMAT score for admissions into its MBA program?
Ans. Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Bennett University - Delhi, NCR
Universal Business School
Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Jain University - CMS Business School
Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
BSE Institute Limited, Mumbai
Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
TAPMI (For Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program)
IILM University (MBA)
Myra School of Business ( Global MBA)
SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi), Mumbai
Amity University, Delhi NCR
SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
BML Munjal University, Delhi
VIT University, Vellore
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
Mody University, Rajasthan
GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
Jindal Global Business school - Delhi/NCR
T. A. Pai Management Institute
Lovely Professional University - Phagwara, Punjab
HMR University - Jaipur, Rajasthan.
IFIM Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore
Indian School of Business (ISB) - (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics
SPJIMR - Mumbai
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
School of Inspired Leadership (Soil)
Alliance University, Bangalore
Athena School of Management - Mumbai
Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
Ques. Which courses are preferred by candidates in NMIMS Mumbai Campus?
Ans. Some of the best courses prefered by candidates in NMIMS Campus are: MBA, MBA-HR, MBA (Law), Management Executive MBA, MBA Social Entrepreneurship, MBA Family Business
Ques. What is the difference between Scheduling and registration?
Ans. The online registration of application and payment of the fees is defined as registration and the scheduling of the test for a particular date and exam centre Is called as scheduling.
Ques. Can the test be rescheducled?
Ans. Subject to the availability of seats, the test can be rescheduled for a period of 72 hours or more prior to the schedule appointment, upon the payment of the required fees.
Ques. Can a candidate retake the test?
Ans. yes, the candidates are allowed to retake the test for any date that is a minimum of 15 days from the date of the first attempt.
Ques. How will the applicants receive their results?
Ans. The candidates will not receive the scorecards individually. The results will be declared after a period of 4-5 weeks from the exam, in the official website. Students are required to log in to the official website and check their scores.
Ques. Why are applicants allowed to take the test multiple times?
Ans. The rationale behind allowing the students to appear for the test multiple times in the 75 days window is to help them assess their best performance.
Ques. How many times a candidate is allowed to take the exam?
Ans. The candidates are allowed to take the exam for a maximum of three times.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College