NMAT 2020 Admit Card - Exam Day Instructions and Test Centers
GMAC issues NMAT Admit Card after 24 hours of successful registration and payment of application fee. Admit card of NMAT can be downloaded from the official website nmat.org.in, by logging in with the registered email id & password.
NMAT Registration has started on September 14, 2020 and last date for early registration is November 20, 2020. After successful registration and scheduling of the test, an e-mail will be sent to the registered mail ID of candidates containing a direct link for downloading both payment confirmation and NMAT Admit Card.
- Candidates can schedule their exam between September 14 and December 2, 2020 as per their choices. Check About NMAT Scheduling
- Candidates who wish to retake the NMAT exam must retain their admit cards which they carried in the previous attempt.
- NMAT hall ticket will contain the registration details of the candidate and photograph.
- Candidates are advised to check the hall tickets properly, any discrepancy found can be reported to the exam authority at 7863008300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The exam is conducted in 58 domestic and 4 international test centers to accommodate the growing number of NMAT aspirants. Check NMAT Exam Centers
Highlights of NMAT Admit Card 2020
Key details on admit card of NMAT has been given below:
|Release of NMAT Hall Ticket ||24 hours after NMAT Registration|
|NMAT 2020 Exam Date||November 04, 2020 to January 30, 2021|
|Issuing body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) |
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card available at||nmat.org.in|
|Credentials for NMAT Admit Card||User ID and Password|
|Details on NMAT Admit Card||Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category|
|Documents to carry on exam day||Hall Ticket and one Photo ID |
How to Download NMAT Admit Card
How to Download NMAT Admit Card 2020?
Candidates will be able to download NMAT by GMAC admit card only after successful completion of the registration. In order to download the admit card the aspirants should follow the subsequent steps:
- Visit the official website of NMAT by GMAC
- Click on the link ‘Download NMAT by GMAC 2020 admit card’.
- Enter your login-Id and password and click on the “login” button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will find the link to download the admit card.
- Click on the link, and the admit card will be automatically downloaded to your computer as a pdf file.
- Open the pdf file and go through it once in order to check the details mentioned in the admit card.
- In case of any error contact the conducting authority immediately.
- After checking the details take a few print-out of it for future reference.
Admit Card Details
Prerequisites to download Admit Card of NMAT
In order to download NMAT Admit Card, candidates must have:
- Good, reliable browser of latest version such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Registered email id and password.
- Do not use mobile phone or tablet to download your NMAT Admit Card. Use laptop/PC only.
Details in NMAT by GMAC Admit Card
The hall ticket functions as the identity proof of the candidate. Thus, if a candidate is found without an admit card, he will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
NMAT by GMAC 2020 Admit Card will comprise of the following details. Make sure that are true and correct:
- Name of the aspirant
- Parents name
- Registration number
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Examination venue
- Date of birth
- Important instruction
- Candidate’s photo (clear and identifiable)
- Candidate’s signature
- Re-attempt details (if any)
Pre-requisites with Admit Card
Documents Required with NMAT 2020 Admit Card
The following documents must be carried by the candidate on the exam day. If he fails to do so, it may lead to an inability to take the exam.
- A print out of the confirmation mail which is sent to the candidate to their respective email-Id.
- NMAT by GMAC Admit Card
- One of the photo ID and a signature ID (the original version) must be produced at the examination centre. No photocopies of the above-mentioned documents will be permitted. The list of the IDs that candidates can bring along is given below:
- Passport issued by the Government of India
- PAN Card issued by the Government of India
- Voter’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card
The following documents are not considered as Ids in place of any of the above-mentioned documents on the exam day:
- Learner’s Driver’s License
- Attested photocopies of any of the mentioned documents.
- Notarised copies.
NOTE: In case of candidates appearing from International Centres, the documents they need to carry on the NMAT by GMAC exam day:
- The print out of the confirmation mail
- Admit card as issued to the candidate by GMAC
- The original valid passport which has not yet expired and its photocopy.
NOTE: Candidates who fail to produce the mentioned documents on the exam day will not be allowed to sit for the same or receive a refund for the fess paid.
Discrepancy in NMAT by GMAC 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can access their NMAT by GMAC 2020 Admit Card by logging-in to their account. Once the admit card appears on the screen, do to check it thoroughly before taking a print out of it. In case of any error or discrepancy, contact NMAT helpdesk authority immediately at:
Helpline number: +917863008300- Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm IST)
Email Support: email@example.com.
What to do if NMAT Amit Card is Lost?
In case you have lost the hard copy of your admit card, it can be downloaded again by entering the login details.
Instructions on NMAT Admit Card 2020
The instructions mentioned at the back of the admit card should be read by the candidate before appearing for NMAT by GMAC 2020 Examination. Candidate must abide by those instructions on the exam day:
- Candidates must reach the examination venue at least 45 minutes before the beginning of the exam.
- Post entry to the examination hall, a welcome screen will appear on their computer screen. Besides, that a non-disclosure agreement will pop-up. All the candidates must click the “Yes I accept” tab in order to proceed with the test.
- If any candidate is interested to sit for the re-test, he must conserve the NMAT by GMAC 2020 Admit Card. This is because the same admit card is needed to be produced at the exam day.
- Candidates cannot carry forward the time allotted to one section to the other.
- Once the exam is over, the candidates cannot leave the exam premises as the long the invigilator asks them to.
- No electronic gadgets are permitted.
- Candidates need to leave their belongings before entering the examination hall.
Must Check: NMAT 2020 Scheduling, Slot Booking Procedure, Fee
NMAT 2020 Exam Centers
NMAT by GMAC Exam Centres 2020
NMAT by GMAC 2020 will be held at 58 test centers across 44 cities throughout India and at 4 International centers. The choice to select preferred NMAT by GMAC Exam Center is given at the time of registration. Given below is the list of domestic and international centers of NMAT 2020:
Domestic Test Centers
|Agra, Allahabad, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Jammu, Delhi, Gurugram, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Noida, Patiala||North|
|Aurangabad, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Surat, Vadodara||West|
|Bengaluru, Chennai , Coimbatore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Madurai, Mangalore, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Vizag, Vijaywada||South|
|Bhilai, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur||Central|
|Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong||East|
International Test Centers
NMAT Exam Pattern
Even though the examination is conducted in multiple sessions/ shifts, the pattern remains the same for all slots. A brief about the same is given below:
- Mode of exam- NMAT by GMAC is held in online mode.
- Duration of exam- Maximum time allowed to attempt the question paper is 2 hours.
- Nature of questions- The exam has only multiple-choice questions.
- Sections- NMAT Question Paper has 3 sections- Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Skills.
- Total Questions- 120 questions are asked in the paper.
- NMAT Total Marks- Maximum marks obtained by a candidate are 360.
- Language of Paper- The paper is set in English language.
- Marking scheme- 3 marks are awarded for a correct response. There is no negative marking. Download NMAT Syllabus 2020 PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
NMAT Admit Card FAQ's
Ques: If there is any discrepancy regarding admit card what can we do?
Ans: If you are having any discrepancy regarding admit card you can contact the exam authority at 7863008300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ques: What are the details written on the admit card?
Ans: Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category
Ques: What are the photo ID proofs which a student must carry to the examination along with the NMAT Admit Card?
Ans: Candidates need to carry one original ID proof and print out of the confirmation mail which is sent to the candidate to their respective email-Id along with the admit card.
Ques: Do I need to preserve my admit card?
Ans: Yes, you need to preserve your admit card as you have to take it on exam day and also at the time of counselling.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College