OUAT 2021 Application Form will likely be released after May 7, 2021, on the official website of Odisha University of Agricultural Technology. Candidates will have to register in online mode only. OUAT 2021 Registration will be done in two stages for UG courses, firstly they will have to fill Application form A wherein candidates are required to enter basic details, educational qualification, and contact details. Subsequently, they will have to fill the Application form B which includes course preferences and document uploading.
Prior to filling up of OUAT 2021 Application form A, candidates are required to go through detailed eligibility criteria and make sure they have state domicile of Odisha or have completed their schooling from Odisha. Check OUAT 2021 Eligibility
- OUAT 2021 application fees of INR 1350 for all categories candidates
- Once the fees are paid, candidates can complete an application form of the university and upload the necessary documents.
- The university will process only those forms that are complete in every sense and for which the application fees have been paid.
- This year, OUAT 2021 will tentatively be held in July 2021 for UG programs and in June for PG and PhD Program.
- OUAT 2021 for Agro-Polytechnic will be held in May 2021 in offline mode.
OUAT 2021 Application Dates
Tentative dates regarding OUAT Application process are given as below:
|Availability of OUAT 2021 Application Form (Form A)||May 2021||To be announced|
|OUAT 2021 Application Form B||June 2021||To be announced|
|Issue of OUAT Admit Card 2021||To be notified||To be announced|
|Exam Date of OUAT 2021||July 2021||August 2021|
OUAT 2021 Eligibility
Only those candidates that meet OUAT 2021 eligibility requirements should apply for the test. The various criteria are given below:
- UG Courses: candidates must obtain at least 50% marks (40% aggregate for reserved category and PwD candidates) in the qualifying exam of higher secondary or equivalent level. They should have opted for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology as compulsory subjects depending on the course they wish to pursue.
- PG Courses: Students must have secured at least 60% aggregate or 6.60/10 OGPA (50% marks or 5.60/10 CGPA for reserved category and PwD candidates) in the qualifying exam of the respective Bachelor’s degree.
- Doctorate Courses: Candidates should have obtained at least 65% marks or an OGPA of 7 on a 10-point scale in the Master’s degree examination.
Nationality: Indian nationals domiciled in the state of Orissa as well as applicants of foreign origin can apply for the entrance test. The domicile requirement of candidates will be given in the prospectus.
Foreign nationals should meet the academic eligibility criteria to be admitted into the courses offered by the university. They must not that they will have a separate admission process.
Age Limit: The lower age limit for all UG courses in 17 years. The university has not prescribed any upper age limit for PG and PhD courses.
How to fill OUAT 2021 Application form?
OUAT 2021 Application form will be available on the official website ouat.nic.in. Candidates can submit the application forms only through the online mode. candidates who apply for the test by paying the prescribed application fees can appear for the test. OUAT 2021 application process comprises of 3 main steps- Registration and filling of Application Form, Payment of Fees and Uploading Documents.
Pre-requisites for filling OUAT 2021 Application Form-
- Valid mobile number and email ID
- Aadhaar card number or enrollment number
- Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
candidates can refer to the guidelines that are mentioned below to fill the form:
Step 1: Registration and filling of OUAT 2021 Application form
- Log on to the official website and click on the link ‘Submission of Online Application Form for OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2021’ to begin the online registration process.
- candidates must provide their valid email address, mobile number and Aadhaar number/ enrollment number for the purpose of registration.
- They must enter the correct mobile number as an SMS will be sent by the university to validate it through OTP.
- The application form will appear. Participants will have to fill up personal details (name, gender, date of birth, religion, category, etc.), academic details and communication details (address, email ID and mobile number).
- After the all the fields of the application form are filled, click on ‘Register and Proceed’. A computer-generated application ID and password will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number.
- candidates must use this unique ID and password as login credentials on the applicant’s login page.
Step 2: Payment of Application Fees
- Each applicant must pay the non-refundable application fees of OUAT 2021 common entrance test. The fees can be paid through the online as well as offline mode.
- candidates can pay the fees online by using the debit/credit card or net banking. They can also pay by cash at the nearest Common Service Center (Jana Seva Kendra).
- The application fees for all categories candidates is INR 1350.
- They must enter the required payment details on the bank page, save the receipt of the transaction and print it out.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
- Applicants must then proceed to upload scanned images of their passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Students who wish to pursue PG and PhD programs will have to upload certificates and mark memos also. The documents required for the same as also the size and format restrictions will be given in the prospectus.
- After completing all the above steps, a confirmation page will be generated. candidates must take a print out of this page for future correspondence.
- The format and resolution of the scanned copies of photograph and signature files should be as follows:
|Image||Format||Height x (in pixels)||File size|
|Photograph||.jpg/ jpeg||200 x 150||20- 50 KB|
|Signature||.jpg/ jpeg||100 x 150||10- 20 KB|
Application Form B for UG Programs
Students who appear for OUAT 2021 entrance exam will have to fill an additional form which will be available on the official website after the exam is concluded.
This form will consist of 2 steps- Filling up the online application form and attaching necessary documents. Candidates can fill application form B by utilizing the steps given below-
Step 1: Filling up Application Form B
- Visit the official website after the exam is concluded and click on ‘Submission of online Application Form-B for Admission into OUAT U.G. Courses 2021-22’.
- Enter the application ID and password. Alternatively, students must enter their exam roll number, mobile number and date of birth.
- A partially filled in application form will appear. Complete the form by entering the necessary information.
- Read the declaration after submitting the form and accept it.
Step 2: Upload documents
- Candidates will then have to upload the documents mentioned in the prospectus. The size of the files should be within 200 KB.
- After the above step is complete, print out the confirmed application form and preserve it.
Details in OUAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must enter information about the details that are stated below in OUAT 2021 application form:
|Candidate’s Name||As on qualifying exam documents|
|Details of the Program||Program code, regional center code, medium of study, etc.|
|Gender||Choose whether Male/ Female|
|Date of Birth||In DD/MM/YYYY format|
|Father’s Name||As on qualifying exam documents|
|Nationality||Choose from options given|
|Religion||Choose from the options given|
|Physically Challenged||Choose the relevant code and write details about the type of disability|
|Category||Choose community from options listed below|
|Address||Correspondence and permanent address of applicants|
|E-mail ID||Valid email ID for future correspondence|
|Mobile Number||10 digit mobile number for correspondence|
|Educational Qualification details||Year of passing, name of institute, board of Institute, subjects, total aggregate, etc of class 10 and 12|
|Details of Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree||Year of passing, total aggregate, date of passing, etc.|
|Details of Work Experience||Name of organization, designation, years of service, etc.|
How to retrieve OUAT 2021 Registration Number or Password?
Candidates will be allotted an application number for OUAT 2021 during the registration and application process. If an individual forgets his password, then the steps involved in retrieving it are given below:
- Go to the registered candidate’s login page and enter your registered application number.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- Applicants will be required to enter their application number, mobile number and date of birth.
- A new password will be generated which will be sent to the student by SMS.
OUAT 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 After submission of application, am I permitted to change my examination centre?
Ans. NO. The examination centre cannot be changed under any situation and requests for the same will not be entertained.
Q.2 Can the OUAT 2021 application be cancelled and a request for a refund generated after the submission of the prescribed application fees?
Ans. NO. The application fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Q.3 Are candidates required to send a hard copy of the application form by post to the organizing university? Do they have to attach any other documents along with it?
Ans. NO. candidates will not have to send the application form or any other documents by post to the authority. They will only have to upload the necessary documents while applying for the entrance test.
Q.4 What is the Application Form B?
Ans. Application Form B is meant for all candidates who have taken the OUAT 2021 for UG programs only. They will have to fill up a secondary form and attach certain documents. It is a mandatory form and an important element of the admission process.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.