OUAT 2019 Result (Released)- Direct Link, Merit List, and Counselling
OUAT Result 2019: Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has released OUAT Result in online mode on June 13, 2019. Candidates can check their result at its official website, i.e. ouat.ac.in.
The exam was conducted on May 19, 2019 in offline mode for the candidates seeking admission in various UG programs offered by the university.
Direct link to check OUAT Result 2019
Candidate will be shortlisted for admission based on the marks secured in OUAT 2019 written exam, Class 10th and Class 12th.
- Details of the shortlisted candidate will be announced on the admission portal.
- The selection of candidates for admission into UG Courses will be done as per OUAT Merit List.
- An intimation email will also be sent to the applicant on their registered email address.
- Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for participating in the counselling/admission round.
OUAT 2019 Important Dates
Below given are the important dates related to OUAT 2019:
|Exam Date of OUAT 2019||May 19, 2019||May 26, 2019|
|Declaration of Entrance Mark||June 13, 2019||-|
|Provisional Weightage||June 25, 2019||-|
|Intimation-cum-Rank card available online||July 8, 2019||July 16, 2019|
|Counseling and admission||July 20, 22, 23, 24, 25 26, 2019||-|
|Intimation letter for spot admission available online||August 5, 2019||-|
|Spot Counselling & Admission (if required)|
August 8, 2019
How to Check the OUAT 2019 Result?
Steps by step guidelines to check OUAT Result are as follows:
- Visit the official website i.e. ouat.nic.in
- Go to Admission
- Click on the link stating- “ CLICK HERE to access the OUAT UG Entrance Examination Marks-2019(link is external)”
- A new tab will appear
- Go on the link “OUAT UG Entrance Exam -2019 ”
- Enter login id and password along with the captcha code to check your undergraduate entrance marks
- Result as an Intimation cum Rank card will be on screen (showing Intimation number, Name, Roll Number, Rank or Merit and Marks in OUAT 2019)
- Download and take a print-out
Also Read OUAT Counselling 2019
Details on OUAT 2019 Score Card
The score will consist of total marks and total weightage. Details are as follows: -
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Category of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Marks in OUAT 2019 entrance exam
- Total weightage including OUAT 2019 Marks, Class 10th and Class 12th Marks
- Status of qualification for admission
- Intimation Number and Rank (if qualified in entrance exam)
OUAT 2019 Merit List
The admission in UG program is based on the Rank/merit in the competitive examination, which is framed based on the weightage determined including marks secured in OUAT 2019 Entrance Exam and Class 10th and Class 12th Marks.
Seats under general category will comprise of all students who have achieved a higher rank in merit list regardless of their category (General / OBC / ST / SC etc). Merit List for Reserved category will be generated separately as per the reservation rules.
The weighted Score assigned in making OUAT 2019 Merit List is as follows: -
|OUAT 2019 Entrance Exam Score||50%|
|Marks in Class 10th||25%|
|Marks in Class 12th||25%|
OUAT 2019 Cut off
Cutoff for admission to Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology will be released post declaration of result. Many factors influence the cutoff every year. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Number of Applicants
- Category of Applicants applying for any particular course
- Difficulty Level of the Question paper
- Seats available for a particular course/program
- No. of Applications for particular courses/program
OUAT 2019 Counselling
Admission in the various UG programs will be done based on the merit. The Intimation-cum-Rank card specifying the date and time of counselling for the selected candidates will be available on the official website. Candidates can download the same by clicking on a link “Download Intimation-cum-Rank Card for OUAT UG Admission, 2019-20” using their roll number, mobile number, and DOB. Candidate can also login using the login ID and Password for downloading Intimation for counselling on another website i.e. lokaseba-odisha.in.
After counselling, the seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee, original documents with admission form and other charges within the stipulated time in the office of the particular college.
- Candidates, who achieved higher ranks in the merit list, get the first chance for counselling.
- In the first session of counselling, admission is reserved as per the offer of the institutions and choices of candidates.
- After the first session of counselling for the remaining seats for admission, a new cutoff list is released on the official website i.e. ouat.nic.in.
- Rank holder candidate, whose rank is lying under that cutoff, will be eligible for the next counselling session.
- This way for remaining seat cutoff will be announced for next counselling session if required.
- This will continue until the seats are available for admission and admission session is not over.
- After the counselling, if seats remain vacant spot counselling from common merit list may be conducted to fill up the vacant seats.
No change in course or branch or center will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after counselling process and the seat is allotted to the candidate as per the option selected.
Documents Required During Counselling: (In original Form)
Candidates have to bring two sets of self-attested copies of the following documents-
- Intimation letter –cum-rank card
- Downloaded application Form-B
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of +2 Science from CHSE/ CBSE/ ICSC/ equivalent
- C.L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended
- SC/ST/Green Card /Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- In case of NRI Candidates,
- Passport of sponsor
- Visa/Permanent residential certificate of sponsor
- Residential proof of sponsor (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Registrar
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued from Medical Board / competent authority authenticated by Medical Board of any Govt. Medical College of Odisha
- NCC ‘B’ certificate duly authenticated by the Commanding Officer of the enrolled NCC unit on the backside of the original certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Certificate towards the discontinuation of study in the specified format
- Residential certificate (Except for students who studied odia as a subject in 10th standard from any school/Institution of Odisha
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha
- Certificate of Medical Fitness for Admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Forestry Course
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Rajya Sainik Board, Govt. of Odisha, Bhubaneswar-2 to claim Armed Forces Personnel quota
- Domicile certificate from the District Magistrate, Govt. of J&K to claim under Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) quota for students of J&K
- Certificate from the competent authority for being a migrant of Kashmir to claim under Kashmiri Migrant quota
- Aadhaar Card
- Permission Letter from the employer in case of the in-service candidate.
- Relief order from the employer in case of State Govt. of Odisha Sponsored candidate.
- 5 passport size photograph as uploaded in Form-A.
In case the candidate fails in submitting the above-mentioned documents during the counselling session or within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College