PESSAT 2021 Application Form is available on the official website from Dec 20, 2020. Last date to apply for admission to PES University is July 30, 2021, for Bangalore center candidates and July 25, 2021, for candidates outside of Bangalore. Candidates interested in applying can visit the official website and register themselves within the stipulated time. Slot booking will begin from July 26, 2021, onwards. PESSAT 2021 was to be held from July 30 to August 20, 2021.
- Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Check PESSAT Eligibility
- There are four steps in applying for PESSAT- registration, filling the form, uploading documents and payment of fees.
- PESSAT 2021 Application Fees for all the candidates are the same and it is INR 1050.
- The application fee for PESSAT can be paid online as well as offline mode.
PESSAT or PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is an entrance test conducted by PES University. PES University offers admissions to interested candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Students can secure seats into programmes such as B.Tech, BBA, BBA in Hotel and Event Management, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, MSc in Engineering by clearing PESSAT 2021.
Highlights of PESSAT 2021 Application Form
|Name of the exam||PESSAT|
|Level of the exam||National level|
|Courses applying for||B.Tech, BBA, BBA, M.Tech, MBA|
|Application Form releasing Body||PES University|
|Steps for filling form||4 (Registration, Filling details, Uploading photos and fee payment)|
|PESSAT 2021 application form fee||INR 1050 for all candidates|
PESSAT 2021 Application Dates
|Release of PESSAT application form||December 20, 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form by candidates from outside Bangalore||July 25, 2021|
|Last date to apply by candidates appearing at Bangalore test centres||July 30, 2021|
|Slot booking for PESSAT 2021||July 26, 2021|
|PESSAT 2021 exam||July 30 – August 20, 2021 (Postponed)|
|Announcement of Result||August 25, 2021|
|Counselling and admission process||September 3, 4 and 5, 2021|
PESSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students should know about the eligibility criteria before applying for PESSAT 2021. They must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below for the PESSAT 2021 examination:
- The student must be an Indian Citizen.
- Students have to qualify their higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their subjects.
- Candidates have to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in the given subjects.
- The age limit for a candidate is 17 to 25 years till the month of December of the year of the examination.
How to Apply for PESSAT 2021?
Students after checking the eligibility criteria carefully for PESSAT 2021 can fill the application form online. The official website for filling the form is- www.pes.edu/pessat
Step by Step Instructions for filling the Application form are given below:
1. PESSAT Registration:
- First of all, applicants have to follow the link given above to apply for PESSAT.
- Candidates need to register on the official university website. Enter your Course, Name, Gender, Date of Birth and Email.
- A Log in ID is generated for every candidate; it is sent to his/her Email ID.
- Remember, to apply for different courses different Email IDs are required. Single Email ID cannot be used to apply for multiple courses.
- After getting the ID, applicants have to log into the website using the credentials.
2. Filling the PESSAT Application form:
- Following the login, candidates have to fill their facts in the application form.
- First, individual details are asked. Then, students have to fill their qualification information and contact details for communication purposes.
- Carefully completed PESSAT application should be submitted by clicking the ‘Submit’ button given at the last of the page.
3. Uploading the images of PESSAT:
- Students must upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature in the requisite formats in the online application form of PESSAT 2021.
- The pictures should be in JPEG/JPG or PNG formats only.
- The succeeding step after uploading the documents is PESSAT 2021 fee payment.
4. Pay PESSAT application fees:
There are two ways to pay the fee- online and offline.
- To pay the application fees, candidates have to log in using their Registration Number, Gender, and Date of Birth.
- The sum can be paid using Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card.
- After successful payment of fees, candidates can download the confirmation page for the same.
- After filling the form and uploading the images if the candidate chooses the offline mode of payment, they have to pay it using a Demand Draft.
- They have to pay the application fee via Demand Draft.
- Candidates who pay the fee using DD, they have to submit the fee in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- The demand draft can be of any nationalized bank.
Students who submit fee through offline mode, they have to send the application form along with DD to the given address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph: +91 8026726622
Offline payment using Challan:
- Applicant has to print both application form and challan, carry both to the corresponding bank for payment.
- Submit a hard copy of application along with a replica of stamped challan.
- Supported banks- SBI and HDFC.
Details in PESSAT 2021 Application Form
The table below shows the details asked in the form:
|Details asked||How to fill|
|Name||Enter your full name|
|Father’s name||Enter your Father’s full name|
|Mother’s name||Enter your mother’s full name|
|Occupation of Father/Mother||Enter your Father’s profession|
|Gender||Choose your gender|
|Date of Birth||Fill your birth date|
|Email ID||Enter a valid Email ID|
|Phone Number||Enter you mobile number|
|State of Eligibility||State from which you have passed 12th standard|
|Name of Institution||Name of the school from which you passed Class XII|
|Name of the Board||Name of your Board in Class 12|
|Year of Passing||Year in which you studied Class XII|
|Undergraduate Degree||Only if applying for M.Tech or MBA|
|Uploading documents||Upload your photo, signature, and finger impression in JPG/PNG format|
PESSAT 2021 Application Form Correction
There is no facility for correction in the application form. Once give into, the details filled cannot be modified or updated. No time is given by the University for updating or correcting the information. In case there is any error or discrepancy, the candidate should contact the concerning body immediately. The details are given below:
Email ID: email@example.com
Send an email citing the application number and the corrections:
100 Feet Ring Road,
BSK III Stage,
Bangalore – 560 085
+91 80 26721983, +91 80 26722108
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have already paid PESSAT application fee, but the PES portal says the fee is still pending, what do I do?
Ans. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be taken into account.
- How many chances can I take for PESSAT exam?
Ans. A student can take PESSAT only once.
- When can I book my slot to take PESSAT exam for B.Tech?
Ans. The test slot bookings for B.Tech begin in April every year.
- Is PESSAT score considered for admission at all PES institutions?
Ans. No. PESSAT scores are considered for admission into PES University institutions only.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.