RMAT 2019 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Result
For admission to MBA programme at Rajasthan Technical University, candidates have to directly apply using their Common Management Admission Test Score. CMAT 2019 was successfully conducted on January 20 in online mode. RTU has scrapped its university-level exam, Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT).
|RTU 2019 Application Forms||RTU Eligibility Criteria||Colleges Accepting RMAT|
To register for MBA at RTU, the application form will be available from June onwards. Graduates with 50% marks (45% for reserved category), fulfilling the guidelines of CMAT 2019, can apply. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for counselling rounds.
RTU 2019 Exam Dates
Students can check the official dates on the official website of RMAT. The dates given here are tentative and drawn out of previous year trends.
|Registration to begin from||June 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||January 20, 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||June-July 2019|
About MBA at RTU
- The university offers dual-specialization in Finance/ Marketing/ HR/ Operations/ IT.
- Total number of seats are 60.
- The fee per semester for MBA programme is INR 27,500.
- RTU also offers a 5 and a half years BTech-MBA integrated degree in Masters in Technology Management (MTM).
- The course offers placements in top companies such as Qatar Airways, ITC, Infosys, ICICI Bank, SBI, HDFC, Birla Sunlife etc.
RTU 2019 Eligibility
Before appearing in RMAT 2019, students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria of the exam. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates should be Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks and in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates, they must obtain 45% marks.
- Final-year students are also eligible for the exam.
- If the candidate is a regular student of recognized institution for five consecutive years is eligible for exam.
- Candidates should possess a valid CMAT Score.
Also Check RMAT Exam Pattern
RTU 2019 Registration
Students can fill RTU 2019 Application Form online by visiting the official website. They are advised to fill the application form correctly and accurately. Registration is conducted on the basis of CMAT Score.
Applicants must follow steps for applying for MBA at RTU:
Step 1: Register at the official website of RTU.
Step 2: Applicants need to fill the personal information like name, age, Date of Birth, qualification details, etc. and register themselves.
Step 3: Those who register successfully will receive user id and password which must be used to log in for completing application form.
Step 4: In the application form, enter particulars related to Personal Details, Academic Details and Contact Details. Submit once done.
Step 5: After completing the application form, students need to make the fee payment of amount INR 1000
Step 6: Application fees can be paid through online mode using Debit/ Credit card or through Demand Draft
Step 7: Submit your form.
Documents to Upload
- Class 10 and 12 exam mark sheets
- Class 10 certificate
- Undergraduate exam mark sheet
- Certificate for the final year candidate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Self-addressed envelopes (two in number)
- Self-addressed postcards (two in numbers)
RTU 2019 Merit List
- Candidates who possess a valid CMAT Score and fulfill the eligibility criteria ruled out by RTU are notified through a merit list.
- This list is published on the official website in the last week of June.
- Candidates can check RMAT Merit List by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of RTU
- On the website menu bar, click on the examination tab
- Further click on the “results/ merit list” option
- Students will be redirected to another page
- Download merit list pdf
RTU 2019 Counselling
- All the selected candidates are called for counselling. The counselling will be held in the month of June/July 2019.
- Students have to decide their choice of course before appearing for RMAT counselling.
- After the declaration of the result, students can check their rank and date of counselling. It will be conducted rank wise.
Students must bring the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Class 10 and Class 12, Degree mark sheet or certificate (both original and Xerox)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Two self-addressed envelopes
- Two self-addressed post cards
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College