The result for various vacancies of RRB is released online on the official website – rrbcdg.gov.in. It is generally released within a month from the day of exam. Region wise RRB recruitment result is made available on the respective RRCs’ websites.
Latest: RRB Group D PET (Physical Efficiency Test) result has been released by RRCs on March 25, 2019.
- Candidate can access the result by logging in with their Registration number of RRB Recruitment.
- It will be available in a PDF format containing roll numbers of the qualified candidates.
- Test qualifiers of Tier 1 are required to appear for Tier 2 and subsequent rounds as applicable followed by final documents verification round.
Download RRB Recruitment Practice Papers Now!
How to Download RRB Recruitment Result?
RRB Recruitment result is made available on the official website or respective regional websites only. Candidates can follow the below the steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website – rrbcdg.gov.in/ respective RRC website.
- Click on the “Result” tab.
- Search for your respective exam
- Enter your registration number and submit it.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the PDF and save it.
RRC Websites links are given below:
- RRB Ahmedabad- www.rrc-wr.com
- RRB Ajmer- www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- RRB Allahabad- www.rrcald.org
- RRB Bangalore- www.rrchubli.in
- RRB Bhopal- www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- RRB Bhubaneswar- www.rrcbbs.org.in
- RRB Bilaspur- www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- RRB Chandigarh- www.rrcnr.org
- RRB Chennai- www.rrcmas.in
- RRB Gorakhpur- www.ner.indianrailways.gov.i
- RRB Guwahati- www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- RRB Kolkata- www.rrcer.com
- RRB Mumbai- www.rrccr.com
- RRB Patna- www.rrcecr.gov.in
- RRB Ranchi- www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- RRB Secunderabad- www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Recruitment Answer Keys
RRB releases answer keys for each of its exam prior to releasing the final result. It can be accessed on the official website.
- Candidates can download answer keys along with the question papers and know about their tentative score.
- RRB also accepts challenges against the answer key within a stipulated time period.
- The representations are not accepted if they are sent without any written proof.
- After evaluating the challenges, a final answer key is released followed by result declaration.
RRB Recruitment Cut Off
RRB releases cut off for each tier and test. It is the minimum marks required to qualify a tier and becoming eligible to sit for the next stage of the recruitment examination.
- It is released on the official website along with the result of the tier/test.
- Cut offs for each reservation category are released separately.
- Candidates scoring marks above than the cut off are declared qualified for the next round.
RRB Recruitment Merit List
RRB frames a merit list based on the result of the candidates in two tiers and interview round wherever applicable. It will have the names and roll numbers of the qualified candidates.
- It will be uploaded on the official website by the exam conducting body.
- Merit lists are made separately for each category – Unreserved/OBC/SC/ST and PwD.
- The candidates who clear all the tiers are called for document verification before the final posting.
RRB Recruitment Medical Test
Before appointment for the post, candidates will have to go through a medical test conducted by Railway hospitals.
- It is conducted to check whether the candidate is mentally and physically fit to perform the work load required for that post.
- The crucial criteria that must be fulfilled under the medical test is visual acuity.
- The medical standards ranges from A2 to C1 in this medical test.
- It is mandatory for candidates to successfully qualify the medical test.
RRB Recruitment Document Verification
Candidates qualifying all the tiers and interview round wherever applicable will require to appear for document verification before final placement.
- Candidates will have to carry documents manifesting their identity, age, educational qualification and other details.
- All original documents must be carried along with two photocopies of each document.
- The documents must be self – attested by the candidate.
- The same documents should be uploaded on the online portal of RRB by all qualified candidates.
Documents Required For Verification
- RRB Recruitment Admit Card
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Graduation/ PG marksheet, if applicable
- Category Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Medical Certificate for PwD candidate
- J & K Domicile certificate, if applicable
Note: Documents must be English or Hindi only.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College