RUET 2021 application form will be available from the 3rd week of February 2021. Candidates interested to appear in RUET 2021 that will be conducted in the 3rd week of April for all UG courses and in the first week of June for all PG and in the month of June for PhD courses must apply for the same.
- Students must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the entrance exam. Check RUET Eligibility
- Registration and application process will be conducted through both online and offline mode.
- RUET (Rama University) 2021 Application process is broadly divided into 4 main steps.
- Aspirants must pay the requisite fees of INR 1000 irrespective of the category after registering successfully for the exam.
- The university will consider only those forms that are complete in every sense and for which the application fees have been paid.
RUET 2021 Registration Dates
Registration dates for RUET 2021 are given below in the table:-
|Start of Sale of Application Form||1st week of April 2021||1st week of April 2021||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date of Receipt of filled Form||1st week of April 2021||3rd week of April 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|Dispatch of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2021||3rd week of May 2021||4th week of May 2021|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of April 2021||1st week of June 2021||1st week of June 2021|
RUET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criterion for RUET 2021 is as laid down by the university. Students must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the entrance exam. Application forms of individuals who are not eligible may be liable for rejection. The various criteria for appearing in the exam are as stated as follows:
- Nationality- Students of Indian origin as also Foreign Nationals can apply for the exam
- Age Limit- There is no minimum age or upper age requirement prescribed to be eligible for RUET (Rama University) 2021 and to apply for any course through the exam.
- Educational Qualifications-
- For UG courses, applicants must pass 10+2 level or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks.
- For PG and PhD course, aspirants must secure an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
How to fill the RUET 2021 Application form?
RUET 2021 Application forms will be available on the official website and university counters. Application forms can be submitted through the online and offline mode. Candidates can visit the university office to avail the application form and prospectus. Only those individuals who apply for the test by rendering the prescribed application fees can appear for the test.
RUET 2021 application process comprises of 4 main steps- Registration, Filling of Application Form, Payment of Fees and Printing Confirmation Page.
Pre-requisites for filling RUET 2021 Application Form
- Valid mobile number and email ID
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Mark sheets of all the semesters of Graduation Degree
- Scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
Candidates can fill the form by utilizing the steps that are stated below:
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to the official website and click on the link ‘Apply for RUET 2021’ to begin the online registration process.
- Aspirants must choose the application form link such that it suits the mode of payment of fees.
- Applicants will be required to provide general personal details and a valid email address and mobile number for the purpose of registration.
- After students submit this form, an email will be sent to the registered email ID. Candidates must confirm their email address by clicking on the provided link.
- They will be redirected to a page wherein they will have to choose a password.
Step 2: Filling of Application Form
- Once applicants have entered a password and submitted it, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Participants will have to fill up personal details (name, gender, date of birth, religion, category, annual income etc.), qualification details and communication details (permanent address, email ID and mobile number).
- They will also have to upload scanned images of their recent passport-sized photograph and signature in the size and format as specified.
- After filling all the essential details, students will be given an application ID upon submission of this form.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
- Each applicant must pay the non-refundable RUET (Rama University) 2021 application fees of INR 1000.
- Fees can be paid through online and offline mode. They must save the receipt of transaction as proof of payment.
Step 4: Confirmation Page
- After the transaction process is complete, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Aspirants must log in to their registered accounts and take a print out of this page for future correspondence.
RUET 2021 Application Fee
Students can pay the application fees for RUET (Rama University) 2021 exam by direct transfer, bank transfer or online payment. The application fee is INR 1000 irrespective of the category of applicants. It is mandatory that individuals save the receipt of payment of fees. The method for rendering fees via each method is given below:
- Direct Transfer- Applicants can pay fees via cash at the university campus of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. They can also pay by a Demand Draft or Cheque drawn in the favour of ‘Rama University’, payable at New Delhi and Kanpur only.
- Bank Transfer- Students can remit fees by Net Banking, NEFT or RTGS. The account details of the university will be given on the official website.
- Online Payment- Students can pay the fee by the online mode through Credit/ Debit card.
Details in RUET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must enter information about the details that are stated below in RUET (Rama University) 2021 Application Form. They must note that the offline form should be filled in blue/ black ball pen only.
|Candidate’s Name||As on class 10th Mark sheet|
|Gender||Choose whether Male/ Female|
|Date of Birth||In DD/MM/YYYY format|
|Father’s and Mother’s Name||As on class 10th Mark sheet|
|Father’s Occupation||In not more than 50 words|
|Annual income||In numerical|
|Nationality||Choose nationality from the drop-down list|
|Program and Course||Choose from the drop-down list|
|Physically Challenged||Whether a PwD candidate or not|
|Category||Choose community from the drop-down list|
|Address||Correspondence and permanent address of applicants|
|E-mail ID||Valid email ID for future correspondence|
|Mobile Number||10 digit mobile number for correspondence|
|Qualification details||Year of passing, name of institute, board of institute, total aggregate, etc of class 10, 12 and graduation degree|
How to Retrieve RUET 2021 Password?
Aspirants will be allotted an application number for RUET 2021 during the registration and application process. They must note down their application number for future correspondence. If an aspirant forgets his password, then the steps involved in retrieving it are given below:
- Go to the registered student’s login page and enter your registered email ID.
- Click on Forgot Password’.
- Applicants will be required to re-enter their email ID and an email will be sent to the registered email address of students.
- This mail will contain a link for regenerating a new password. Click on this link and choose a password
- Aspirants can use their registered email ID and password to login to their accounts.
Q. After submission of application, am I permitted to make changes in the form?
A. Students can make changes in their form till the have paid the fees. Once the fees are remitted, the details in the application form will be locked and no further alterations will be permitted.
Q. After the submission of RUET 2021 application fees, can the application be cancelled and a request for a refund be generated?
A. No, the application fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. The organizing body will not refund the fees under any situation and any request for the same will not be granted.
Q. Can multiple forms be submitted and the fees for one form be adjusted to the other?
A. Multiple forms cannot be submitted under any unavoidable circumstance. Once registered, the same email ID cannot be used for another registration.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.