SAJEE 2021 Registration has started on the official website of SAITM. Candidates can register for the exam in online mode and the selection for the examination will be done on a rolling basis. The minimum eligibility criteria for SAJEE 2021 (undergraduate courses) is to pass/appear in the class 12 examination with at least 45% marks. For admissions in postgraduate courses, the candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in the graduation. Apply for SAJEE 2021
St. Andrews, Joint Entrance Examination (SAJEE) is a newly introduced entrance exam taken by the students planning to get admission in B.Tech BBA, BCA, and MBA. The entrance exam is taken by the St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM) which is affiliated to MDU and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Candidates will have to do slot booking and select a date in order to appear for SAJEE 2021, and the dates for the same will be announced in due course.
- SAJEE 2021 Exam Pattern will consist of 90 questions with a duration of 60 minutes.
- For Undergraduate courses, SAJEE 2021 Syllabus will contain questions from the 10+2 curriculum.
SAJEE 2021 Highlights
SAJEE 2021 will be conducted for admissions in undergraduate and postgraduate courses of Engineering, Technology, and Management. The institute offers 5 programs under various disciplines. Some important highlights of SAJEE are tabulated below:
|Name of Examination||St. Andrews Joint Entrance Examination (SAJEE)|
|Conducting Body||St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 500|
|Exam Duration||60 mins|
|Helpdesk||Tel: (+91) 8505933331Email ID: email@example.com|
SAJEE 2021 Exam Dates
|Start of Online Application||March 15, 2021|
|Selection for Examination||On Rolling Basis|
|Online Examinations||Through Slot Booking|
|Counselling||Through slot booking after clearing exam|
Before giving the exam, candidates must know the minimum eligibility criteria that need to be met. Eligibility criteria for candidates appearing in SAJEE 2021 for all the courses are different and the same has been listed below.
|B.Tech||The candidate should have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Computers from any recognized board.|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||The candidate should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc in the relevant discipline.|
|BBA/BCA||The candidate should have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board council. SC/ST candidates from Haryana are relaxed to a minimum of 42.5% aggregate marks.|
|MBA||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Graduation. Candidates appearing in Final Year can also apply. Such candidates will have to produce the final year result of Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate on or before 15th August or date communicated by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) failing which their provisional admission will be automatically cancelled.|
SAJEE 2021 Application Form
SAJEE 2021 application form will be available from March 15, 2021. The candidates interested in giving the SAJEE 2021 exam can start with the online application by referring to the official website of SAITM.
- For online applications, the form will be made available on the official website of SAJEE.
- The online application will start to post the dates announced by the institute.
- Candidates are supposed to fill in all the accurate information.
- 100% of the seats will be filled by the SAJEE exam.
SAJEE 2021 syllabus includes topics studied till class 12th. All the candidates interested in giving this exam are supposed to go through the detailed SAJEE 2021 Syllabus so that they can prepare accordingly for the examination.
SAJEE 2021 Syllabus For B.Tech:
- The Question paper will comprise 3 parts, including Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and English.
- Each part will have 30 questions.
SAJEE 2021 Syllabus For BBA/BCA:
- The Question Paper will comprise 3 parts, including Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and English.
- A total of 30 questions will be asked in each section.
SAJEE 2021 Syllabus For MBA:
- The Question Paper shall be divided into two sections: Section ‘A’ shall comprise of eight short answer type questions from the whole of the syllabus carrying two marks each, which shall be compulsory. The answer to each question should not exceed 50 words normally. Section ‘B’ shall comprise 8 questions (2 questions from each unit). The students will be required to attempt four questions selecting one question from each unit.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
Since this is a common exam for different courses, candidates are supposed to study as per SAJEE exam pattern and syllabus of the course, they have applied for.
SAJEE 2021 Exam Pattern B.Tech:
- The Questions from three sections will be included in the exam, the question paper will have 3 parts, namely quantitative Logical Reasoning and English..
- Each part will comprise 30 questions.
SAJEE 2021 Exam Pattern BBA/BCA:
- The Question Paper will have 3 parts, namely Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and English.
- Each part will comprise 30 questions.
SAJEE 2021 Registration Number
Candidates giving the SAJEE 2021 exam can download their registration number from the official website only. All important details like date, time, etc. are mentioned.
SAJEE 2021 Results
SAJEE 2021 results will be declared on the Official Website only, once the exams get over, SAJEE 2021 Result date will be announced in due course. Candidates who appeared for the exam will have to login into their account using SAJEE Registration Number and Password.
- All the further rounds of admission will be done on the basis of SAJEE 2021 Results.
- SAJEE 2021 Scorecards will be available on the official website just after the result declaration.
- Candidates will have to download SAJEE 2021 Scorecard to keep it for all future references.
SAJEE HR Interview and Counselling 2021
Candidates who have given the exam can check the SAJEE Result 2021 by referring to the official website. After the results will be announced for the qualifying candidates and they will have to give an interview which will be followed by HR counselling. List will be prepared based on the candidate’s 12th percentage and SAJEE marks. A separate merit list will be prepared for each course. St. Andrews Merit List 2021 includes the names of all the shortlisted candidates who have cleared the exam. Based on the rank obtained by the students in the merit list, they will be called for interview and counselling.
SAJEE 2021: Important Information
- This institute will prepare a merit list for candidates to go for HR interview and counseling.
- Based on the names in the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for different courses.
- The merit list is prepared based on the scores obtained by the candidates in SAJEE exam.
- According to the rank in the merit list, candidates will be invited to attend counselling
Ques. When can I apply for the SAJEE 2021 exam?
Ques. Am I allowed to fill the application form offline mode?
Ques. Am I allowed to change the selected program after giving the entrance examination?
Ques. Is it mandatory to secure the minimum percentage of marks in all the core subjects of the board examination to seek admission in the B. Tech program through SAJEE 2021?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to secure not less than 45% of marks in all the core subjects of the board examination for admission in the B. Tech program.
Ques. Can I get any concession in marks in SAJEE 2021 for admission in SAITM If I belong to the SC category?
Ans. No, the minimum requirement of the marks in St. Andrews Joint Entrance Examination is the same for all the candidate belongs to any category.
Ques. Can I get the refund of the application fee of SAJEE 2021 after completion of the application process or paying the fee?
Ans. No, you will not be allowed to ask for a refund under any circumstances after paying the application fee and complete the application process.
Ques. Do I need to pay the late fine if I submit the application form of SAJEE 2021 after the deadline of the submission?
Ans. No, you do not need to pay any late fine for the completion of the application process as the concerned authority will not get permission to submit the application form after the due date of the submission.
Ques. How to know the exam venue and the reporting time on the day of the entrance examination?
Ans. You will know the details regarding the entrance test such as exam venue, reporting time, exam day instruction forms the admit card.
Ques. Can I present the soft copy of SAJEE 2021 Admit Card in the exam hall on the day of the examination?
Ans. No, you will not be allowed to present any soft copy of the admit card in the exam hall on the exam day. You will have to present only the downloaded admit card on the exam day on the exam day.
Ques. Do I need to fix any recent coloured photograph of mine on the downloaded admit card to present it in the exam hall or counselling session?
Ans. No, you are not required to fix any photograph on the downloaded admit card to present it in the exam hall or any process for admission.
Ques. Can I appear in the entrance exam of SAJEE 2021 if I belong to Guwahati?
Ans. Yes, you can appear for this entrance test from any state but you need to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria laid down by SAITM.
Ques. What is the maximum number of questions can I attempt from the section on Logical Reasoning in the examination?
Ans. From the logical reasoning section in SAJEE 2021, you can attempt not more than 30 questions in the entrance test.
Ques. Do I need to pay any fees for participating in the counselling process after qualifying for SAJEE 2021?
Ans. No, to take part in SAJEE 2021 counselling process, you do not need to pay any fees. You need to secure the minimum cut off score to take part in the counselling round.
Ques. What shall I do if I face any difficulties to download the scorecard from the official website?
Ans. If you face any problems regarding admission through SAJEE 2021 at SAITM you can contact the help centre of the exam conducting body by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on 91 22 2640 1657.
Ques. What are the courses offered under the regular and lateral entry of the B. Tech program through SAJEE 2021?
Ans. The courses that are offered under the regular and lateral entry of the B. Tech program through the entrance test are as follows.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.