SAJEE 2021 Application portal is live for the current session. Candidates interested in B.Tech, BCA, BBA, and MBA programs offered by St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management can apply at the official website of SAITM.
Candidates who fulfil the basic eligibility criteria can register at the official website by paying INR 510 (all categories). The dates for booking a slot will be released soon.
Candidates irrespective of their country of origin, academic record, or desired program can apply. Check Admission Process Through SAJEE
SAJEE 2021 Registration and Exam Highlights
|SAJEE Full Form||St. Andrews Joint Entrance Exam|
|SAJEE Exam Type||Under Graduation|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Management, Computer Application|
|SAJEE Conducting Body||St. Andrew's Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM)|
|SAJEE Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|SAJEE registration fee||INR 510|
|SAJEE Exam Mode||Online Only|
|SAJEE Exam Date||To be announced|
|SAJEE Exam duration||1 Hour (60 minutes)|
|SAJEE Official Website||saitm.ac.in|
|SAJEE Helpline|| |
Phone: (+91) 8505933331
SAJEE 2021 Registration Process
SAJEE registration can be done in online mode only. Given below are the steps to fill the application form for SAJEE Exam:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website; saitm.ac.in
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the top right.
- Enter basic detailed such as name, phone number, email address, program.
Step 2: Select Course
- From the given list of programs, select the one which you wish to appear for.
- SAJEE registration fee is INR 510.32 for all applications forms.
- Once application has been completed, the status will be shown under “Application submitted on”.
Step 3: Course and personal details
- Details already entered while registering will be shown.
- Enter your date of birth, gener, and nationality.
- Enter the name, phone number, and occupation of your parents.
- Finally fill your address
- Save and click on next to proceed.
Step 4: Enter Academic Details
- Here candidates must enter School Name, Board, Year of Passing, Marking Scheme, and Obtained Percentage/CGPA for class 10.
- For 12th standard, enter your Institute Name, University, Degree, Years of Passing, Result status, Marking Scheme, and Percentage/ CGPA.
Step 5: Acknowledgement and payment
- Accept the terms and conditions stating that all data entered by you is correct and you are responsible for mismatch in data.
- Pay the application fee of INR 510 online.
- Payment can be made via Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking, or UPI.
- After payment, your application will be complete.
SAJEE 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must be eligible for the exam if they wish to appear for it. The eligibility criteria for candidates appearing in SAJEE 2021 for all the courses are different and the same has been listed below.
|B.Tech||The candidate should have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Computers from any recognized board.|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||The candidate should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc in the relevant discipline.|
|BBA/BCA||The candidate should have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board council. SC/ST Candidates from Haryana are relaxed to a minimum of 42.5% aggregate marks.|
|MBA||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Graduation. Candidates appearing in Final Year can also apply. Such candidates will have to produce the final year result of Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate on or before 15th August or date communicated by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) failing which their provisional admission will be automatically cancelled.|
SAJEE Registration FAQs
Ques. How can I register for SAJEE 2021?
Ans. Candidates can fill SAJEE application form at the official website saitm.ac.in by clicking on the apply button, registering themselves, and entering the required fields.
Ques. What is SAJEE registration fee?
Ans. The registration fee for SAJEE exam is INR 510. The fee can be paid online via credit/ debit card, netbanking, or UPI
Ques. Why should I apply for SAJEE exam?
Ans. SAJEE 2021 is the gateway to one of the best management and technology intuition that offers simple ways to guide students that enables them to be self sufficient in the world of challenges once they graduate.
Ques. What is the eligibility of SAJEE exam?
Ans. For B. tech candidates must have graduated class 12 with maths and physics along with Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject with 45% marks. For BBA & BCA, candidates must have at least 45%.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.