SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility & Pattern
State banks of India (SBI) will be conducting SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 for recruiting candidates interested for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates posts available in various branches of SBI. The official notification for SBI clerk will be out in the last week of January.
Latest: SBI has recently laid down its eligibility criteria for the post of clerk. Check SBI Clerk 2019 Complete Eligibility
Latest: SBI has invited specialist cadre officers on contract/regular basis. Last date to apply online is Feb 11, 2019. Download Advertisement
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application form will be released in first week of February 2019. Apply Here
- Applicants who possess Graduation Degree are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk jobs. C
- Preliminary Exam will be conducted on June 23, 24 & 30, 2019 and Main exam on August 05, 2019. Check SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
- The basic pay scale of an SBI clerk is Rs. 20520.
- Total Number of Vacancies is expected to be around 15,000. Check SBI PO 2019 Expected Vacancies
Note: Candidates who are preparing for other banking exams such as IBPS PO can check exam dates on the official website.
हिंदी उम्मीदवार यहां पढ़ें
|SBI क्लर्क 2019 परीक्षा तिथियां, आवेदन पत्र, पात्रता और पैटर्न||क्लिक करे|
|SBI क्लर्क 2019 आवेदन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा तिथियां और आवेदन कैसे करें?||क्लिक करें|
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk 2019|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Levels in recruitment||3:- Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Exam date for prelims||June 23, 24 & 30, 2019|
|Exam date for Mains||August 05, 2019|
Important dates to keep in mind for SBI Clerk 2019 is given below:-
|Online Registration Starting Date||January 20, 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||February 10, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||June 06, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Preliminary Exam||June 23, 24 & 30, 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declaration||July 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card Release||July 23, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Main Exam||August 05, 2019|
|Main Exam Result||August 2019|
|admit card for Interview||August 2019|
|Date of Interview||August 2019|
|Date of announcement of final result||September 2019|
SBI Clerk 2019 Notification
The official notification for the recruitment of SBI Clerk 2019 is released on January 19, 2019 tentatively. There will be a prelim and a main examination. Both the examinations are conducted via online mode. Candidates have to pass in both the examinations with desired Marks to go to the next round. After the prelim and main paper candidates are required to appear for Group Discussion and then a Personal Interview session. The final result will be out sometimes in September 2019.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Graduate in any subject from a government recognized institute and colleges.
A citizen of India.
A citizen of Bhutan/ Nepal/ Bangladesh is who have valid certificate showing that they have intention to permanently settle in India.
Minimum age: 20 years old
Maximum age: 28 years old
A relaxation in the upper age limit is allowed for certain categories. Refer the following table for insights about that
|PwD (General)||10 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married (General)||5 Years|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married (OBC)||8 years|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married (SC/ST)||10 years|
|Jammu and Kashmir residents in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application form
The Application Form for SBI Clerk 2019 is available from January 20, 2019 on the official website. The mode of application is online. The Application fee is:
- General and OBC- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen- Rs.100/-
To apply for SBI Clerk 2019 follow the given guidelines:
- Visit the official website of the SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Click the link “Apply Online Here”.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Read carefully all the instruction written in the application form.
- Upload their photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and view the application form.
- Take printouts of your application form.
- A registration confirmation SMS or e-mail will be sent to you
SBI Clerk 2019 Admit card
- The admit card of SBI Clerk 2019 will be released online in the official site.
- There will be separate Admit card for each stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates can download their hall ticket by entering their registration number and password.
- The preliminary exam hall ticket is available from June 06, 2019.
- The admit card for SBI Clerk 2019 mains exam will be issued from July 23, 2019 to those candidates who qualify the preliminary exam.
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk 2019 Preliminary Exam Pattern
Total time offered:- 1 hour
Total questions: 100
For every right answer: +1 mark
For every wrong answer: -0.2
|S. No||Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
SBI Clerk 2019 Main Exam Pattern
Total time offered:- 2 hours 40 minutes
Total question asked:- 190
For every right answer in objective type question: +1 mark
For every wrong answer in objective type question: -0.25
|S. No||Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|4||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60|
SBI Clerk 2019 Syllabus
Basic 10th 11th and 12th Mathematics including profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios and proportions, speed and distance, time clock, calendars, analogies and distance, ages.
Syllogism, Data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding, seating arrangement, Distance and Direction, ranking, Order and ranking, Making judgments, etc.
Vocabulary, synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation, Sentence completion, Comprehension - Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction, Spelling - Grammar, Phrases, Idioms.
Knowledge of Current affairs, Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions, News related to Reserve Bank of India, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), Economics news
Basics of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Market Segmentation, Marketing Management, Marketing Mix, Developing stage of organization, Brand Advertising, Products Life Cycle, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing
Ms Office, Windows Os, the internet, and emails, hardware etc.
SBI Clerk 2019 books
Following books are suggested for SBI clerk exam preparation:
|Ultimate Guide for SBI Bank Clerk Preliminary & Main Exam 3rd Hindi Edition 3 (English, Paperback)||Disha Experts||9789385846830, 9385846833|
|SBI & Associates Banks Clerical Cadre Exam Guide 1st Edition||RPH Editorial Board||9788178128320, 8178128322|
|SBI Clerk Online Exam Self Study Guide-Cum- Practice Work Book(With CD)—English||Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan, Pratiyogita Kiran & KICX||-|
SBI Clerk 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure includes two stages:
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination
- Document Verification
The last step is document verification followed by final selection.
SBI Clerk 2019 Result
The SBI clerk Result will be published in the official website of SBI. Candidates have to login with their registration number and password (birth date) to know the exam result.
- The prelims exam results will be available on June 2019.
- The mains exam results will be available on August 2019.
- Results can be viewed in official site www.sbi.co.in
- The final list of result will be released after the interview in September 2019.
SBI Clerk 2019 Cut-Off
Cut off marks depend on the number of vacancies that particular state has. Cut off is different for /prelims and Main exam. The cut off for previous years is given below:
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off 2016 (Category Wise)
SBI Clerk 2016 Main exam cut-off (Category wise)
|Subjects||Total Marks||GENERAL||SC/ST/OBC||OH/VI/HI/ XS/DXS|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||13.5||9.5||3.25|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||24||19||11.25|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College