SBI SO 2018 Admit Card is issued by the State Bank of India each year. SBI SO Admit Card 2018 will be released 15 days prior to the examination date or nearly in the end of December 2017. Candidates are required to download their admit card online from the official website since the authority will not be sending the hard copies of admit cards to the candidates’ residential addresses.
- Candidates have to visit the official website SBI SO i.e. sbi.co.in in order to download the hall ticket.
- To access the document, one is required to enter their credentials namely roll number and DOB/ Password.
- It is a mandatory document that a candidate needs to produce in order to enter and give the exam.
State Bank of India (SBI) provides lots of chances to get employment every year. It is a public sector multinational bank with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra which has over 1400 branches. SBI is one of the biggest banking recruitment authorities. As compared to other banks in India, this bank is one of the biggest recruiter of probationary officers and special officers.
Important dates for SBI SO 2018
|Last date to fill Application Form||Last week of October 2017|
|Release of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||15 days prior to examination|
|Exam Date||Second week of January 2018|
How to Download SBI SO 2018 Admit Card
SBI SO Admit Card 2018 will be available on the official website. Candidates carrying the admit card are allowed to appear for SBI SO 2018. Under no circumstances, will the call letters be sent via post to the candidates. Steps to download SBI SO 2018 Admit Card are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India
- Go to the ‘Careers’ tab
- Click on Latest Announcement and search the advertisement number
- Click on ‘SBI SO 2018 Admit Card’
- Enter Registration Number
- Enter date of birth as password and enter Captcha
- Download and save your Admit Card
- Obtain a hard copy for future purposes
Details on SBI SO 2018 Admit Card
SBI SO 2018 Admit Card contains all the important details about the candidates. All the examinees need to refer their admit cards for the correct test venue, its address, reporting time and all the other specifications. Some of the crucial details mentioned on the admit card are as follows:
- Name and roll number of candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth of candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Name of test venue
- Address of the test venue
- Date and timing of exam
- Documents to be carried on the exam day
- General Instructions to be followed on day of the exam
Discrepancy in SBI SO 2018 Admit Card
Often, candidates find discrepancies in their admit card. Contact the SBI Help desk in case of discrepancies or non- receipt of the Admit Card.
Tulsiani Chambers, 1st Floor, (West Wing), Free Press Journal Marg,
- SBI has set up a centralized help desk to resolve the grievances or queries of candidate. Candidates can call them at the helpline number
- Any query in this regard can be made at the contact no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days).
- In case of any mismatch, errors or discrepancies in the admit card, candidates must report to the concerned authorities at the address listed below.
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Telephone: 022 – 2282 0427
Fax: 022 – 2282 0411
SBI SO Authority holds no responsibility to inform the candidates. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to double check all the information before submitting the form. Make sure there is no gap in the below-mentioned factors:
- Application form is completely filled and all the details are true
- Signature is below photograph
- Photograph is affixed on application form
- Signature is present on the declaration
- Valid e-mail ID is provided
SBI SO 2018 Exam Centre
SBI SO is a national level examination conducted all over the country. Many cities are designated exam centres.
- SBI has the right to add or delete any centre.
- SBI has the right to allot the applicant to any centre, even other than the one he or she has opted for.
- While filling up the Application Form, candidates will have to choose the exam cities as per their likings.
SBI SO exam is conducted in:
|Hyderabad, Secunderabad||Vishakhapatnam||Kolkata, Greater Kolkata|
|Lucknow||Varanasi||Mumbai, Greater Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai|
|Jaipur||New Delhi, Delhi, NCR||Patna|
Documents Required at SBI SO Exam Center
Candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the SBI SO Admit Card to the exam center. They should carry the necessary stationery such as Black or blue ball point pen to the SBI SO Exam Center. Also, don’t forget to carry the original and photocopy of any one of the following Photo ID proof:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook
- Duly attested photograph / Identity Card issued by College
- Unique Identification Card (Aadhar)
Important Instructions on SBI SO 2018 Admit Card
There are certain things that candidates need to keep in mind. Such instructions are printed on the back of SBI SO 2018 Admit Card. Read them below:
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test without the admit card of SBI SO.
- A printout of SBI SO Admit Card should be taken out on an A4 size paper only.
- The candidate must not damage the information given on the e-Admit card of SBI SO 2018.
- Candidates should preserve the card till the time of counselling/admission.
- Candidates should reach the test venue well before the specified time.
- Anyone reporting 30 minutes after the commencement of the exam are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must carry a ball point pen to the exam hall.
- Biometric data (left thumb impression) will be captured at the test venue.
- Stationary items such as textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry / Pencil Box, Plastic pouch, Log Table Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Devices like Pen Drives, Electronic Pen / Scanner, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth Earphones, Microphones, Pagers, Health Bands should not be carried inside the exam hall.
- Other miscellaneous items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Wrist Watch, and Camera are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Any eatables are not permitted inside the test centre.
- All ornaments such as Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain / Necklace, Pendants, Badge and Brooch are subject to thorough checking.
- It is advised to wear light colour clothing with half sleeves and open sandals instead of shoes.
- Those candidates who wish to wear customary / religious dresses on the exam day must report at the test centre at least 10 minutes prior to the reporting time for proper frisking.
- Any candidate reporting to unfair means are completely debarred from the exam.
- Candidate is allowed to appear only once for the exam and multiple appearances will result in cancellation of candidature.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College